CraigG1896 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Muscle dysmorphia...

Anyone heard or know anything about this? I'm currently on holiday, and I've spent the past week walking around with jeans on, in 98 degree heat. Reason being, I'm massively conscious of my skinny legs. It's not so much my legs to be fair, I'm 'gifted' some would say, in the fact that I have small joints, but my ankles are literally smaller than my wrists, coupled with the fact I've got 'sprinters' calves, very short and high with a long achilles, I can't bring myself to wear shorts. Even the rest of me, I can no longer bring myself to take my top off because I see a really skinny, frail looking me every time I look in the mirror, I've even been brought to tears by looking at myself. At 6'1", 84kg, and about 9-10% bf, on paper I don't sound too bad, but in reality, I look like ****.

I don't really know anything about muscle dysmorphia or bigarexia, but reading a lot on the net while I've got loads of time has brought me to the conclusion that maybe... I'm one of these? Anyone else felt like this?

Not sure this is in the correct section, sorry...

dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000) dirtbikeguy is just really nice. (+1000)
    All bodybuilders/lifters go through this. Even top pros still find themselves to be small. You just learn to deal with it, or work your ass off to make that bodypart grow. You will always find something to hate about yourself, though. You have to accept it.

K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Attached Images
    MAY THE PROGRESS BE WITH YOU!
    455-365-545 for 5