WalkerFreeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WalkerFreeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WalkerFreeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WalkerFreeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wisdom teeth taking out Thursday. Help with nutrition

Im having my wisdom teeth taken out which is gonna stop me from working out for a few days.. My biggest worry is the food, I havent had 1 Cheat meal in over 3 months.. What should i eat?!?!?! im limited.
    Instagram - wfree28
    twitter - wfreeman28

My Current Transformation (1.5months) >> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162257451

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My memories are vague, but I recall jello and milkshakes or ice cream.

WalkerFreeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WalkerFreeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WalkerFreeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WalkerFreeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    Yeah exactly haha i dont want to break my diet, i might just stick to yogurt shakes etc.
    Instagram - wfree28
    twitter - wfreeman28

My Current Transformation (1.5months) >> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162257451

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WalkerFreeman View Post
    Yeah exactly haha i dont want to break my diet, i might just stick to yogurt shakes etc.

there are a thousand things you can eat to fit your macros. However if you are in a "clean eating" crusade, not so much.

Personally I ate mostly diary products to get me through (4 winsdom teeth out) only for a couple of days.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'd avoid rice. Its a bitch getting rice out of the spot your tooth was in...
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

nickreds3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickreds3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickreds3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickreds3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickreds3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickreds3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickreds3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickreds3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickreds3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickreds3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickreds3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    A few days off your diet won't kill you, but things like this plus cottage cheese and protein shakes would work.
    Hoosier Crew

Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I ate soups, lots of pasta, mac n cheese, mashed potatoes etc.
    I ate foods that were pretty easy to chew, but over all I wasn't really limited to what I could eat. I still ate my normal diet. I just had to eat it much slower.
    It was only the first night or so that I was careful because of pain. I also had to eat post surgery so I could take my pain meds. And if you are going to be on narcotic pain meds you do need to eat before you take them. You don't want to find out you are one of those people that can't take them on an empty stomach during that time. Busting stitches and bleeding a bunch after puking violently is not a pleasant experience lol. So please avoid that.

Eating really isn't a concern except for the first 24 hours. After that like I said it is more of just taking longer to eat, but you can still eat what you want. At least this was the case for me.
    I like personal responsibility and accountability. When you admit you are the problem you are simultaneously admitting you are the solution.

WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WaterSnatcher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out less than 2 months ago, its not that bad. I didn't go to the gym for a week but still hit my macros since I was cutting.
    For the first day I only ingested liquid calories, from milkshakes or ice cream. I would blend up whey+fruits+ice+peanut butter with whole milk in order to get my fat and protein. After the first day you can start eating pasta, oats and eggs, its not that bad. Protein shakes seriously are a godsend when you can't eat chicken and meat.
    Just be sure to not eat food that's crunchy (nuts) or that is very tiny (rice), as they can get stuck where they operated you.
    August-September Cut:
    Week 0: 208.2 Week 1: 207.2 Week 2: 204.4
    Week 3: Week 4: Week 5: Week 6:
    Week 7: Week 8: Week 9:

SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got all 4 of mine last week
    a lot of eggs, noodles, soup, protein ice cream/shakes yogurt milk
    -Bears- -Blackhawks- -Bulls- -Whitesox-
    2015 NXT WBG Gold Medalist---- 2015 WWE WBG Bronze Medalist
    #1 in the World for Modern Warfare 3 in Demolition
    Former Halo 3 Pro Gamer
    #1 In class in High School
    NO Count Crew

Jaga108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaga108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaga108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaga108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaga108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaga108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaga108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaga108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaga108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaga108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jaga108 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had mine removed last year and it wasn't too bad. The stories you usually hear are much worse.

I had gauze in my mouth for a couple of days but it was more of a dull ache than a pain. I didn't swell up, and I really only had troubles te day of the operation. I went back to work performing a physical job the next morning. I had all four teeth removed.

I suggest a lot of liquids and honestly you probably won't be getting the calories in the day of the operation because the drugs are going to have you out of your mind. But, add a little calories in the following days to mad up for it, and you should be fine. It shouldn't be much different than having a sick day, so plan/react accordingly.

The girlfriend has some excellent videos of me rambling about pancakes in between naps immediately after the operation. I have no solid recollection of anything that happened for about tthree hours after they put me to sleep, but damn was I feelin' some pancakes.