Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Obvious answer to question posed is obvious.
    pick it up and put it down

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    Obvious answer to question posed is obvious.
    Yepper, pop her in the frkin face...and show no prejudice.

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tresiel View Post
    1. Not Okay
    2. Indifferent

0:40

^^ I have no problem with this.
    me either.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I understand our responsibilty as men, and in this case bodybuilders, to be especially careful in our dealings with women. But what I will say is this, not every case of domestic abuse is of the big mean monster man, belting a girl becuase she mouthed off to him or didn't cook his meal. Women have a case of selective equality, they want to be viewed as equals in everything, except when it benefits them. Men should not hit women, women should not hit men. I think that blanket statement "You should NEVER hit a woman, NO MATTER what!!!" is misplaced chivalry, even a little sexist. Women SOMETIMES will take a verbal argument with a man and turn it physical.

Now the logic is, hey I'm a man, at the very least I'm a couple times stronger than you, I should just take it because I can. But you can't take it if I decide to retaliate. But what if you don't want to take it? I've never laid hands on a woman before, but I've seen it happen where a woman will physically whoop and whoop on a man, and then act surprised when he goes on the offensive and play the victim card. What the hell did you expect?! And to women I ask that question. We can have a heated argument, screaming, yelling, cursing, I could've cheated on you with your god damn mother, that still doesn't give you an excuse to hit me anymore, than it would me.

We as men are constantly told we have to control our emotions and never take it there with a woman. But women are never taught that. No, instead they are taught "It doesn't matter what you do, he should never touch you, it's okay, if you're angry use him as a punching bag, take out your frustration on him, he can take it, and he better not think to hit you back!!" I'm of the opinion that since we are all ADULTS, we should act like it. ADULTS who don't want to fight, should not start fights with other ADULTS.

In no way am I condoning whooping on a woman who is innocent, and I'm not even condoning hitting a woman who is trying to knock your block off..neccesarilly. But what I am saying is that SOMETIMES it takes two to tango, and I hate when some of these guys are demonized without even gving a second glance as to what the woman did to contirbute to the situation, there are crazy people of both sexes and you'd be surprised how many crazy women start ****.

But then again, maybe this is just our cross to bare. Women are whores if they sit on a lot of dick, men get props for slaying pussy. Women sit in the privileged position of having to be pursued in courting, men have to chase (not chase so much, but you know what I mean), Men just can't hit a woman without being considered a woman beater or somehow deficient as a human being. The difference is ,as a whole, (myself and others who see the flaw in logic excluded) men largely accept their double standards, whereas certain segements of the female pop strive for equality, not ture equality, but selective
    Last edited by headrek1; 07-29-2014 at 10:12 PM.
    "Don't fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts, it is glorious, even to fail."-Bruce Lee
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current/Goals
    Bench-340x1/405x1
    Deadlift-450x1/500x1
    Squat-420x1/500x1

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by headrek1 View Post
    i understand our responsibilty as men, and in this case bodybuilders, to be especially careful in our dealings with women. But what i will say is this, not every case of domestic abuse is of the big mean monster man, belting a girl becuase she mouthed off to him or didn't cook his meal. Women have a case of selective equality, they want to be viewed as equals in everything, except when it benefits them. Men should not hit women, women should not hit men. I think that blanket statement "you should never hit a woman, no matter what!!!" is misplaced chivalry, even a little sexist. Women sometimes will take a verbal argument with a man and turn it physical.

Now the logic is, hey i'm a man, at the very least i'm a couple times stronger than you, i should just take it because i can. But you can't take it if i decide to retaliate. But what if you don't want to take it? I've never laid hands on a woman before, but i've seen it happen where a woman will physically whoop and whoop on a man, and then act surprised when he goes on the offensive and play the victim card. What the hell did you expect?! And to women i ask that question. We can have a heated argument, screaming, yelling, cursing, i could've cheated on you with your god damn mother, that still doesn't give you an excuse to hit me anymore, than it would me.

We as men are constantly told we have to control our emotions and never take it there with a woman. But women are never taught that. No, instead they are taught "it doesn't matter what you do, he should never touch you, it's okay, if you're angry use him as a punching bag, take out your frustration on him, he can take it, and he better not think to hit you back!!" i'm of the opinion that since we are all adults, we should act like it. Adults who don't want to fight, should not start fights with other adults.

In no way am i condoning whooping on a woman who is innocent, and i'm not even condoning hitting a woman who is trying to knock your block off..neccesarilly. But what i am saying is that sometimes it takes two to tango, and i hate when some of these guys are demonized without even gving a second glance as to what the woman did to contirbute to the situation, there are crazy people of both sexes and you'd be surprised how many crazy women start ****.

But then again, maybe this is just our cross to bear. Women are whores if they sit on a lot of dick, men get props for slaying pussy. Women sit in the privileged position of having to be pursued in courting, men have to chase (not chase so much, but you know what i mean), men just can't hit a woman without being considered a woman beater. The difference is ,as a whole, (myself and others who see the flaw in logic excluded) men largely accept their double standards, whereas certain segements of the female pop strive for equality, not ture equality, but selective
    tldnr

Never mind, I did read. Pathetic. You're the kind of dude that this thread was intended to talk about. Negged for it...and proud.

Get a grip....and grow up. And seriously, are you like, 16 or 17yrs old?

headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) headrek1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm probably not as old as you are, and I'm not on this site enough to care you negged me. But what specifically do I need to "grow up" about? I really don't see how what I said was different from any other posts. Men should not hit women, women should not hit men. Women also should not get a pass when they start a physical altercation. There was the case of the Cleveland bus dirver who leveled that one chick with an uppercut, all anyone saw was the uppercut (which was a bit much admittedly) but did anybody see how she spat in his face and decked him (while he was driving the bus) prior to any of that happening? Now, I've had to restrain a chick, never cold cocked or attacked any woman, but only after they'd taken an argument to another level. Twice since I've been an adult. Again, I can say and/or do whatever I want during an argument as long as I'm not physically hurting you, the moment you take it physical you increase your chances of there being an altercation, I don't like confrontation, but my instinct is not to let ANYBODY come at me unchecked.
    Last edited by headrek1; 07-29-2014 at 10:52 PM.
    "Don't fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts, it is glorious, even to fail."-Bruce Lee
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current/Goals
    Bench-340x1/405x1
    Deadlift-450x1/500x1
    Squat-420x1/500x1

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would never beat my meat unless it was self defense. We had such bad role models in the 80's

Last edited by JediRN; 07-30-2014 at 12:28 AM.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Never mind, I did read. Pathetic. You're the kind of dude that this thread was intended to talk about. Negged for it...and proud.

More like 10 years old if you ask me.
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A few years ago I was playing squash with a work colleague. I noticed he had a few bruises on his arms and shins and like you do asked how he got them. "Oh it's nothing, I'm just a beaten husband" came the jovial reply. He said it so casually and humorously that I didn't think to take it at face value. It wasn't until months later when he came into work with a reset nose that I learned it was the truth and the physical part of the abuse was just the tip of the iceberg. Of course he was very good at hiding it in public, can't be seen as less than a man. The reason he stayed? He loved his baby daughter, the whole abuse thing only started after she arrived. I did I ask him if he ever hit back, he just said "it's not worth it" which I guess could mean all sorts of things. We lost contact when he moved job but the last I knew he was still in the same situation poor sod.

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    What about spanking?

She looks like she wants it rough.
    Acceptable.
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post

Wait, what did he say that was deserving of a neg? He basically elaborated on what both sides have said in this thread

Dr0Scott will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr0Scott will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr0Scott will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr0Scott will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr0Scott will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr0Scott will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr0Scott will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr0Scott will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr0Scott will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr0Scott will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr0Scott will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ideally, it's a no. I've never had to do it. However, I think in the right circumstances - if I was is facing down a guy and punches him in the face wanting to start a fight, then he has a right to hit back. I was raised differently, but one thing that really gets on my tits, is a woman knowing full well that they can lash out, punch etc. knowing that it is likely a guy won't hit them back. You learn quite quickly as a guy that there are certain consequences to your actions.

So... I'd say it really depends on the situation - I'm just glad I've never come across one where I have had to resort to it.

Here is one scenario - If you come across a female soldier, fighting for the enemy - are you going to hold back, or is that ok? Or if someone is seriously injuring your wife/GF/child etc. would it then be ok?

There are too many variables. As I said initially, in an ideal world - no.
    "It's just a matter of time"

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    My girlfriend benches 205, squats two plates, can do a pull up with a 100 lbs strapped to her, is a trained fighter and a conditioned athlete....
    Pics of GF please, ACC.....

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I can't understand how some men say if they have to they will.

Why not just remove yourself from the situation, like running?

Or if you are up against a wall or something just push her and make an opening?

I don't know about you guys, but I know the damage I have done by hitting a man, broken jaws, noses, cheeks etc etc, and landing some in the hospitals in a coma. I can't even fathom why any man would choose to hit a woman.
    I would have to agree with this.

First of all dont get in situations where you are in a confrontation that devolves to the physical.

Secondly if you can avoid the situation you should have enough self control to not have to strike a woman. restrain them if you have to but dont hit them or better yet as you said" remove yourself from the situation".

With that said, not all guys are as restrained as they should be, and if a woman thinks she can start beating on someone she need not be surprised if they hit her back, be it man or woman.

in the end people should not hit people, unless they are in a ring with rules and limitations

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    alright I am going to chime in on this
    but its with the understanding I am not 'typical' maybe
    I grew up with brothers so we knocked the sh*t out of each other on a regular basis
    used to do it for fun
    played tackle football and all foul basketball
    did we ever get really pissed at each other? ya
    I threw him over the back of couch before and he broke his toe when trying to karate chop my shin
    ahhh good times, good times

now having said that ...let me say this

we were children when we did this with no parental supervision at those times
    in public and with other people I was taught to be a lady and conduct myself as one

seems to be an old fashioned notion these days with all these youtube vids
    of girls getting into knock down drag out fights in clubs
    crazy women jumping over counters and beating on someone at mcdonalds

if you as a woman take it into your head to think you have the right to raise your hand against anyone
    then you must be prepared to deal with the consequences of your actions

JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have not and have never been in a situation where I wanted to.
    I think in most cases its wrong.

But lets pretend your gf/wife/SO destroyed your car in a crazy angry rage...or set your house ablaze.
    I think certain extreme senarios would warrant a firm backhand...or more.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    After reading the thread here in the OV35 about Ray Rice, I thought I'd start a thread on this subject.

As most of you know I have anger issues, I am quick to hit/fight any man without a second thought.

Yet in all my years with my wife I have never EVER put my hands on her, in fact the thought alone has never crossed my mind.

In my life I have been slapped, punched and kicked by the women/girlfriend/wife of men I have beaten and I have never hit them back. I have held their arms or pushed them away and ran as to not get hit any more by them, but I have never hit them back.

As a man, what is your take on men who;
    1. Men who hit their wives/girlfriend/SO
    2. Men who hit women back after the women hit them first.
    There is no room for it in society. The ONLY exception is if you feel like your life, or the life of a loved one is in danger (i.e. a woman has a gun to your head).
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    The idea that any 2 adults would raise any conflict to violence is far beyond my thinking....men hitting men women hitting men....what ever combination you can come up with is just such a lack of self control....I simply don't get how anyone can let it get that far....especially those in the 035 group.....there is always abetter solution than violence and I'm not impressed by anyone who thinks the ability to raise violence to a higher level is some kind of accomplishment....It's not it show a true lack of self control and the inability to know right and wrong.....Hitting anyone is wrong period.....
    I've been in two physical altercations with men as an adult (pre-35). Both incidents were in self defense and ended poorly for the other guy. I completely agree with you, we should have the ability to control our anger. However, if some dude swings on me (whether he connects or not), he's gonna get it. I've never punched or slapped a female, despite the fact that I've been assaulted and intimidated in the past by a couple of young ladies. It's not my style and any man that can't control that is an idiot.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Pics of GF please, ACC.....
    Here is a gym vid of her showboating a little. She is the one that got me into lifting, and the best gym partner a man could ask for.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Omg, ACC delivered!! She's absolutely gorgeous!!!

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here is a gym vid of her showboating a little. She is the one that got me into lifting, and the best gym partner a man could ask for.
    Strict form and those arms. Impressive. I feel the same way about ang as well, best partner in and out of the gym and no half a$$ing
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post
    I was an undefeated Muay Thai fighter from 2010 - 2012
    You are badass. So jealous.

Women hit men because they do not fear retaliation, either physical or legal.
    Women hit men for the same reason any human being hits another. Because they are very angry and can't control their emotions. Let's not make it more complicated than it really is.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tmax55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JChad12 View Post
    I have not and have never been in a situation where I wanted to.
    I think in most cases its wrong.

But lets pretend your gf/wife/SO destroyed your car in a crazy angry rage...or set your house ablaze.
    I think certain extreme senarios would warrant a firm backhand...or more.
    I'd have her arrested if she set our house on fire. Does that make me an ass - I don't know, but I was taught you don't burn buildings and I'm sure it would make me want to hit her, which is all the more reason to get the cops there before I did something rash.

I wouldn't hit her. Not over things.

If a grown woman was harmning my children (oldest 7) well that is something different. This is a case where they've opened up pandora's box and I do not know what I would do, but it might not be non-violent - particularly if it was a stranger.

Again, these things have never come up and I pray they never do.
    Its not enough!

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Women hit men for the same reason any human being hits another. Because they are very angry and can't control their emotions. Let's not make it more complicated than it really is.
    Women strike for the same reason as men, true enough.

There is a vast cultural difference in views on gender violence. It is more socially acceptable for women to strike men then it is for men to strike women. I can not see how the cultural difference would make no impact on a females decision making when striking someone who is their physical superior.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Omg, ACC delivered!! She's absolutely gorgeous!!!
    That she is...

Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Strict form and those arms. Impressive. I feel the same way about ang as well, best partner in and out of the gym and no half a$$ing
    I've seen some of Anges stuff... former gymnast right? LOL I'd be lost without her in the gym.

caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is the one and only time I've ever agreed with anything Whoopi has ever said.

Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    1&2 are both POS in my opinion. I was raised to treat every women with the same respect I would want my mother or sister treated
    This. I believe that I can deal with it without resorting to physical contact on my part.
    Eat Clean, Train Hard.

It's all in your diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380183

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Women strike for the same reason as men, true enough.

There is a vast cultural difference in views on gender violence. It is more socially acceptable for women to strike men then it is for men to strike women. I can not see how the cultural difference would make no impact on a females decision making when striking someone who is their physical superior.
    By the same token then, since men do get repercussions for their violence, they should be the least violent of the 2 genders, which I think we both agree is not the case.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    By the same token then, since men do get repercussions for their violence, they should be the least violent of the 2 genders, which I think we both agree is not the case.
    No, I don't agree.

Cultural disparity and physical differences just makes forms of abuse different between the genders. Women have the same propensity as men to be violent / abusive.