Thread: 18 year old

conjlawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy 18 year old

Hello

I'm 18 - 5ft 10, 11 stone,

Looking to build mass and then cut down once I have got to the shape I want (which I know is going to take a while),

What's the best diet and work routine to follow for this?

At the moment my work out is as follows -
    Monday – Shoulders Legs
    Tuesday Chest Tris / 10 min run
    Wednesday Back Bis
    Thursday Shoulders / 10 min run
    Friday Chest Tris
    Sat Back Bis / 10 min run,

No major diet set up yet, that's why I posted on here to get help to find one

Thanks alot

ConnorJS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorJS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorJS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorJS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorJS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorJS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorJS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorJS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorJS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorJS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ConnorJS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Scrap the bodysplit and get on ICF 5x5, get 1-1.6g of protein per kg of bodyweight.

Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oggie22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ConnorJS View Post
    Scrap the bodysplit and get on ICF 5x5, get 1-1.6g of protein per kg of bodyweight.
    This, although I'd personally stick to ~1.6g/kg rather than the lower ranges.
    Oggie22's Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163231711

Starting stats: 137lbs @ 5'11

Injury count: Over 9000