carlab91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post When to start bulking?

Hi! I'm new in here but have been browsing bodybuilding.com for a long time. I've only been lifting for 5 months so I still have a lot to learn.
    I know this has been asked before but I'm still confused.. I know I should be lean before bulking but I.what I don't get to understand is how lean??
    My bf is 24% right now and I want weigh 117 lbs. I ant to eventually get to 120 lbs and something around 18% bf.. I know this will take time and effort but I don't know what step to take right now.. Should I keep on cutting or start slow bulking right now and cut again in a few months? Will I be able to lose the fat I need to lose this way or should i cut until I lose those extra pound of bf? (Considering I'll be adding more by bulking..).
    I added a pic of how I look right now, just so you can have an idea.
    Attached Images

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're ready for a bulk right now. Cut fat later - that's the easy part.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

Originally Posted by oregonchick76 View Post
    You're ready for a bulk right now. Cut fat later - that's the easy part.
    Thank you! I started maintenance today and will do it for 2 weeks just for my metabolism to come back to normal, and then I'll start bulking

calfmuscle555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calfmuscle555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calfmuscle555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calfmuscle555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calfmuscle555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calfmuscle555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calfmuscle555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calfmuscle555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calfmuscle555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calfmuscle555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) calfmuscle555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by carlab91 View Post
    Hi! I'm new in here but have been browsing bodybuilding.com for a long time. I've only been lifting for 5 months so I still have a lot to learn.
    I know this has been asked before but I'm still confused.. I know I should be lean before bulking but I.what I don't get to understand is how lean??
    My bf is 24% right now and I want weigh 117 lbs. I ant to eventually get to 120 lbs and something around 18% bf.. I know this will take time and effort but I don't know what step to take right now.. Should I keep on cutting or start slow bulking right now and cut again in a few months? Will I be able to lose the fat I need to lose this way or should i cut until I lose those extra pound of bf? (Considering I'll be adding more by bulking..).
    I added a pic of how I look right now, just so you can have an idea.
    I would start bulking now for 6-9 months with heavy weight. then do a 3-4 month cut to see your resolts and then do another bulk and cut. For abs and calfs i would do heavy weight where you fail between 30-100 reps per set. for 6-9 sets. Take all muscle measurements, photos and fat % about once a month to track your progress.

ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi!
    If your a woman at 24% bf you do not need to bulk . Bulking is not a necessity for females to grow muscle unless you are very small underweight or have problems with gaining weight . We have enough fat already to support very heavy weight routines without bulking
    . Bulking is something much more experienced bodybuilders do because they already have muscle and it shouldn't really be an issue for someone who is a beginner . The main issue is eating your food plan and not skipping meals . The only thing that needs to change most likely is you protein intake . One of the ways to use your food to support muscle growth is to find an eating plan that works for your lifestyle that you can stick to . Some people eat 5 meals some 7 and others 3 meals. Bulking for 6 months is not bulking its eating like a pig . Most people who bulk may change their carb intake and protein but still very low fat. Its hard for me to believe you have accumulated enough muscle in a few months to support a bulking diet. If you want to pig out just do it and then get back to eating lean and clean consistently .

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ToraAdams View Post
    Hi!
    If your a woman at 24% bf you do not need to bulk . Bulking is not a necessity for females to grow muscle unless you are very small underweight or have problems with gaining weight . We have enough fat already to support very heavy weight routines without bulking
    . Bulking is something much more experienced bodybuilders do because they already have muscle and it shouldn't really be an issue for someone who is a beginner . The main issue is eating your food plan and not skipping meals . The only thing that needs to change most likely is you protein intake . One of the ways to use your food to support muscle growth is to find an eating plan that works for your lifestyle that you can stick to . Some people eat 5 meals some 7 and others 3 meals. Bulking for 6 months is not bulking its eating like a pig . Most people who bulk may change their carb intake and protein but still very low fat. Its hard for me to believe you have accumulated enough muscle in a few months to support a bulking diet. If you want to pig out just do it and then get back to eating lean and clean consistently .
    No, everything about this is wrong.

ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToraAdams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you think a woman who has been lifting weights for under 6 months should start bulking at 25% body fat what exactly do you think she will accomplish other than getting fat? Maybe you dont actually know what bulking is actually used for. Its not eating at maintenance lol its eating above maintenance you will gain fat !!!! She doesn't need more fat on her ! PLEASE how is this good advice for a woman who wants strength and muscle to actually show on her body?????

When your new at body building bulking is the absolute last thing you need to worry about . I always found it so funny on this site how other woman would tell a woman who is perfectly fine looking and new to body building to gain weight. ( this happened to me too ) and its wrong advice .
    I do not consider bulking for a beginner to be good advice at all. Complete one year of a body building diet and consistent exercise routine. Its taken me 10 years to gain 10 lbs I have never done a body building bulking diet but I have been going to a diet coach for 3 years and I also competed in woman physique 2 x now and I have never been directed to do bulking not even once by anyone and I started at 110lbs I am now 120lbs

Nicole Ball is a very wonderful online trainer and professional bodybuilder she placed 5th in female bodybuilding ms olympia and now competes in woman's physique she on youtube you can see her videos . I trust her, met her at my show talked to her and used her for a diet coach if you know her story of how she changed her body from body builder to woman's physique is very impressive considering how she worked in reverse to strip her muscle to compete in that category.

Good luck to you !

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you think a woman who has been lifting weights for under 6 months should start bulking at 25% body fat what exactly do you think she will accomplish other than getting fat? Maybe you dont actually know what bulking is actually used for. Its not eating at maintenance lol its eating above maintenance you will gain fat !!!! She doesn't need more fat on her ! PLEASE how is this good advice for a woman who wants strength and muscle to actually show on her body?????

When your new at body building bulking is the absolute last thing you need to worry about . I always found it so funny on this site how other woman would tell a woman who is perfectly fine looking and new to body building to gain weight. ( this happened to me too ) and its wrong advice .
    I do not consider bulking for a beginner to be good advice at all. Complete one year of a body building diet and consistent exercise routine. Its taken me 10 years to gain 10 lbs I have never done a body building bulking diet but I have been going to a diet coach for 3 years and I also competed in woman physique 2 x now and I have never been directed to do bulking not even once by anyone and I started at 110lbs I am now 120lbs

Nicole Ball is a very wonderful online trainer and professional bodybuilder she placed 5th in female bodybuilding ms olympia and now competes in woman's physique she on youtube you can see her videos . I trust her, met her at my show talked to her and used her for a diet coach if you know her story of how she changed her body from body builder to woman's physique is very impressive considering how she worked in reverse to strip her muscle to compete in that category.

Good luck to you !
    If it has taken you 10 years to gain 10 pounds then you are doing it wrong.

A newb who concentrates on building can gain 10 - 12 pounds in the first year.

You are gaining at rate of 1 pound per year and wasting a whole lot of time.

Personally gained about 6 pounds last year on my bulk.... Which means in one year bulking I put on what took you 6 years of non bulking to get and Im at the SAME body fat level as i was previously but look better.

And I dont care what you are or who your coach is, if you dont think you can gain muscle without gaining fat then you dont understand the first thing about the body and shouldnt be paid to be a "diet coach"....
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The only factor to be considered in bulking or cutting is whether or not you like what you see in the mirror. If you're ready for some size, bulk. If not, carry on with the cut or maintain for a bit.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    The only factor to be considered in bulking or cutting is whether or not you like what you see in the mirror. If you're ready for some size, bulk. If not, carry on with the cut or maintain for a bit.
    I think this is good advice.

But don't bulk? Wow. I had a very successful bulk and gained several lbs of muscle in 9 months. Fat? A little. Soon lost it again.
    Bench press: current 65kg, goal 70kg
    Squat: current 75kg, goal 90kg
    Deadlift: current 100kg, goal 120kg

Natural Physique Assoc. (UK) figure 2014, 2nd place.

Yea Im doing it wrong lolol . Thats pretty rude do you have an issue with your personality you need to tell me Im doing "it" wrong.? Do you even have a muscle that when flexed actually shows development? If you have newbie gains great talk to me when you have sustained that muscle for more than a few months

If you can gain 10lbs of muscle in 9 months I think you had some HELP like in the steroid department. Learn the fundamentals first before telling someone who trains as a female bodybuilder competes in bodybuilding is doing it wrong . The attitude here shows me how insecure you must be to put another woman down instead of supporting . I can tell you I have no interest in ever looking like you EVER so if Im doing it wrong in your eyes thank god. This reminds me of the time some woman on here got mad at me because I dont have cellulite and she does lololol insecure everyday all day ugh

MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea Im doing it wrong lolol . Thats pretty rude do you have an issue with your personality you need to tell me Im doing "it" wrong.? Do you even have a muscle that when flexed actually shows development? If you have newbie gains great talk to me when you have sustained that muscle for more than a few months

If you can gain 10lbs of muscle in 9 months I think you had some HELP like in the steroid department. Learn the fundamentals first before telling someone who trains as a female bodybuilder competes in bodybuilding is doing it wrong . The attitude here shows me how insecure you must be to put another woman down instead of supporting . I can tell you I have no interest in ever looking like you EVER so if Im doing it wrong in your eyes thank god. This reminds me of the time some woman on here got mad at me because I dont have cellulite and she does lololol insecure everyday all day ugh
    Wow again. Is this aimed at me? Why the personal attack? I disagree with you but at no point did I attack you.

I certainly didn't say I gained 10lbs in 9 months. I didn't state a figure at all. And to mention steroids, nasty. As it happens I compete in natural figure.

I rarely bother, but negged.
    Bench press: current 65kg, goal 70kg
    Squat: current 75kg, goal 90kg
    Deadlift: current 100kg, goal 120kg

Natural Physique Assoc. (UK) figure 2014, 2nd place.

Hi!
    First off, she has no idea if she's really 24% body fat. There is no reliable method of measuring that outside of DEXA.

Regardless, at 5'3" and 117 lbs, she cannot afford to lose a whole lot more weight without going to an unhealthy low weight. So if she still has too much fat and not enough muscle, there is only one remedy for that - focus on gaining muscle.

Growing muscle DOES require a calorie SURPLUS. Nominal strength gains can be made at maintenance intake but they are small and generally more related to CNS adaptation rather than actual increase in muscle tissue. Having 'enough fat' doesn't have anything to do with gaining muscle. We are not designed to grow muscle in a deficit - doesn't work like that at all.

Bulking for 6 months is not bulking, it's eating like a pig? WTF are you trying to say exactly? Do you even know what a bulk even is? Or what it requires? Women only need 100-200 calories over maintenance each day to support muscle growth.

You did not gain 10 lbs of muscle or weight at maintenance, period. Doing it over the course of 10 years just made the surplus less noticeable. But there is no reason to gain that slow. At the same time, there is no reason to gain very fast on a bulk either, considering that most women will be hard-pressed to gain more than 4-6 lbs of muscle per year.

courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50) courtzbv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just butting in here, I'm in my 19th month of lifting and when I first started I weighed in at 114lbs with no noticeable muscle. Since then I have put on 14lbs and have started my first cut only 3 weeks ago, I do believe bulking was the right choice as I have gained a noticeable amount of muscle and strength in the past 18 months. When I started I could hardly lift the 8lb dummbells up and now I'm chest pressing with 55lb dumbbells. I know that after the cut I'm going to need to bulk again and try put on more size, listen to the amazing girls in here and start a bulk

chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    If it has taken you 10 years to gain 10 pounds then you are doing it wrong.
    I think I have to agree with this. I'm still new at this and make lots of mistakes, but one thing I know for sure is that I get stronger a lot faster when eating more food.

cpoore3012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help plz!! ; )

Originally Posted by courtzbv View Post
    Just butting in here, I'm in my 19th month of lifting and when I first started I weighed in at 114lbs with no noticeable muscle. Since then I have put on 14lbs and have started my first cut only 3 weeks ago, I do believe bulking was the right choice as I have gained a noticeable amount of muscle and strength in the past 18 months. When I started I could hardly lift the 8lb dummbells up and now I'm chest pressing with 55lb dumbbells. I know that after the cut I'm going to need to bulk again and try put on more size, listen to the amazing girls in here and start a bulk
    Hi.I just started last month and weighed 110.I noticed some newbie muscle gains already and love it but don't really know what I'm doing yet.I drink 3 protein shakes a day and try to eat as clean as possible.My husband is taking a Mass Gainer protein.What exactly is bulking?I'm 5'5 and 114.85 lbs.right now.

chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chicky74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cpoore3012 View Post
    Hi.I just started last month and weighed 110.I noticed some newbie muscle gains already and love it but don't really know what I'm doing yet.I drink 3 protein shakes a day and try to eat as clean as possible.My husband is taking a Mass Gainer protein.What exactly is bulking?I'm 5'5 and 114.85 lbs.right now.
    eating above maintenance calories. Usually between 100 and 300 extra calories for women (depending on who you ask).

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's exactly when I started bulking, at 5'3 and 117lbs.

Oh, my BF was like 24-25 I think...I know was still fat but hopefully I'll cut it later..

dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I managed to gain five pounds in two months and I honestly felt like I've been eating like a pig! I have always eaten clean and most of my extra calories come from fresh seasonal fruit. I just can keep up force feeding myself when I'm beyond full! If I'm eating 100-120 g protein a day do I have to have above maintainence calories to get more muscle weight on? I don't have an eating disorder but I'm a picky eater as in I pick what I can from the garden and barn and eat it, lol.

Originally Posted by dreadiechic View Post
    I managed to gain five pounds in two months and I honestly felt like I've been eating like a pig! I have always eaten clean and most of my extra calories come from fresh seasonal fruit. I just can keep up force feeding myself when I'm beyond full! If I'm eating 100-120 g protein a day do I have to have above maintainence calories to get more muscle weight on? I don't have an eating disorder but I'm a picky eater as in I pick what I can from the garden and barn and eat it, lol.
    At 5'6" and 120 lbs, you can afford to gain up to at least 140 lbs before you worry about dieting down.
    You do need extra calories to build muscle. It's easier than you think to get those extra calories in, even if you are a picky eater. You only need 100-200 over maintenance - how much fat are you eating each day? It's totally not hard to eat a couple Tbs of PB, or almond butter, or an ounce of nuts, or a nice ripe avocado. Hell, worst case scenario a 1/2 cup of really good ice cream is like 350 calories.

You say you don't have an eating disorder, but do you know about orthorexia? I think some people have labelled certain foods as 'dirty' or 'bad' and they end up shooting themselves in the foot. Trying to bulk and eat 100% 'clean' is like driving with one foot on the brake and one on the gas.

dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50) dreadiechic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by oregonchick76 View Post
    At 5'6" and 120 lbs, you can afford to gain up to at least 140 lbs before you worry about dieting down.
    You do need extra calories to build muscle. It's easier than you think to get those extra calories in, even if you are a picky eater. You only need 100-200 over maintenance - how much fat are you eating each day? It's totally not hard to eat a couple Tbs of PB, or almond butter, or an ounce of nuts, or a nice ripe avocado. Hell, worst case scenario a 1/2 cup of really good ice cream is like 350 calories.

You say you don't have an eating disorder, but do you know about orthorexia? I think some people have labelled certain foods as 'dirty' or 'bad' and they end up shooting themselves in the foot. Trying to bulk and eat 100% 'clean' is like driving with one foot on the brake and one on the gas.
    I try to eat about fifty grams of fat which is pretty easy since I use whole cream in my tea and cook in lard and butter. I'm a bit old fashioned in my cooking, lol. I was trying to eat 2500 cal a day and it just drove me crazy tryingn to record everything and get to that level! It got to the point where i was eating spoon fulls of coconut oil and slices of butter to get in 'enough'. Like I started to feel OCD about recording everything so I just started eating normal again then after a week of that I counted for two days and was only at 2000. I might've orthopedic as I only eat gmo free, organic and natural products if I buy processed foods but I prefer to cook from scratch and ferment a lot of foods. And I do drive with the parking break on for a block or two every now and then...

Thank you all ladies for your help! I actually happen to know I have to bulk but as a woman I wanted some reassurance lol, bulking is scary! I did bulk for 3 months (it was short) about two months ago and had good results, at least I love my new gains I know it wouldn't have been possible without the bulk. Now I'm in a lower bf than when I started that last bulk so I'm more confident about it. I'll bulk just in a 100 calorie surplus at least at first.
    I'm in maintenance for 2 weeks right now and then I'm going into bulking. My macros are in 120 g protein, 40 g fat and 250 g carbs.