Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    neskriausk will become famous soon enough. (+50) neskriausk will become famous soon enough. (+50) neskriausk will become famous soon enough. (+50) neskriausk will become famous soon enough. (+50) neskriausk will become famous soon enough. (+50) neskriausk will become famous soon enough. (+50) neskriausk will become famous soon enough. (+50) neskriausk will become famous soon enough. (+50) neskriausk will become famous soon enough. (+50) neskriausk will become famous soon enough. (+50) neskriausk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol I love how no one gives a **** about OP's threads. At least half of the misc is waiting for another photo in which half of it is covered with your teds.
    You either get banned a hero or misc long enough to see yourself become the *******.

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sensuality View Post
    Serious, sick of guys getting to just glide by without even proving anything.
    fuk off to female misk then
    straight white male and proud

fat as fuk and disgust

no hover - no enter thread crew

Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ZyraThornrise View Post
    You never responded to my last PM.

Thought you disappeared or something. Guess not.

I sincerely hope that you're doing well, mentally and physically. I mean that completely.
    Oh yeah, sorry, I thought you left for good since you seemed to have disappeared from posting here and at xerq. Thank you btw I'm doing better, really tired right now, been up all night, about to pass out for real.............getting kind of cranky lol

eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    Pretty much the only mma chick I would bone lol.

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    lold at shoe on head
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000) Sensuality is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Socalstylz88 View Post
    If I've broken forum rules I'm okay with being banned. I tend to disrespect attention whores who have the obsessive need of validation via the internet. Especially when said attention whore is making it blatantly obvious that she or he is trying to rile people up. You don't come to the misc as a fat chick to call people out in obnoxious ways, such as this. Pitting men vs woman on the misc? Obvious attention whore.
    I'm just asking for equal treatment. Girls are demanded to prove who they are the second we post. Guys aren't. It's not really that fair.

is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oh yeah, sorry, I thought you left for good since you seemed to have disappeared from posting here and at xerq. Thank you btw I'm doing better, really tired right now, been up all night, about to pass out for real.............getting kind of cranky lol
    I got really sick for a while and had a lot of health stuff going on, so had to visit with family for a bit.

I just noticed a few of your posts and worried about you.

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    women and equal treatment on the misc.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

TelP is just really nice. (+1000) TelP is just really nice. (+1000) TelP is just really nice. (+1000) TelP is just really nice. (+1000) TelP is just really nice. (+1000) TelP is just really nice. (+1000) TelP is just really nice. (+1000) TelP is just really nice. (+1000) TelP is just really nice. (+1000) TelP is just really nice. (+1000) TelP is just really nice. (+1000)
    I reckon your up to something with the pics, maybe 10% aesthetic type ones may be fake, but for all we know they could have 9/10 bod but faces like melted wellies. Most of the guys ones are genuine, and me bird ain't gonna let me put anymore on (she snoops) thats why im shirted in the avi pic.
    Want to know who loves you more, your wife or your dog? Lock them both in the trunk of your car, open it after an hour and see who is happiest to see you.

Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43 Anabolex43
    -so i have to do presentation for class
    -awkward as ****
    -start working out
    -not so awkward
    -zyzz is my inspiration
    -presentation again
    -trembling
    -just keep telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -get confident
    -my turn
    -i get up there
    -start shaking uncontrollably
    -start telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -teacher says I can start anytime
    -I start off with "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -at this point I'm so nervous I blackout
    -"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -repeat at least 4 more times
    -look around the room, people are saying "why does he keep saying that?"
    -girls start laughing
    -I pass out
    -hit head on the corner of teacher's desk
    -minor concussion
    -teacher thinks I was on drugs
    -classmates call my zeezprah
    -nickname eventually turns into zebra
    -i haven't heard my real name in months
    -haven't been this depressed since high school

Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000) Peasantfighter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP fuk off to female misc. Srs.
    B: 242lbs
    S: 315lbs
    D: 330lbs

nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000) nbk92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fukin lol equal treatment

Tumblr/ fem misc------------------------------->
    �767 crew 6/26/2014 never forget�

**Physical Therapy crew**

**Positive Crew**

**Humble Crew**

@registeredflexoffender

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    I want to say something before this whole thing gets out of control. In 1967, in the hot desert sun, a woman gave birth to a boy in the back of old pick up. She was an attention wh**re. She left the boy at a local church. The father at the church didn't like children, but he knew that being a disciple of the bible he couldn't possibly not take the small kid. Instead he ended up taking out his frustration on the boy. At the age of three, the boy was forced to use the toilet. Let me tell you the little fell into his own pile of poop more than once. By the age of 5, the boy the boy was reading the bible and chopping wood for the fire. Despite the father's harsh character, the boy loved him and thought of him as his true father. By the age of seven the father raped him three times. The boy ran away. He survived four days in the desert by eating cactus and scorpions. He was finally found by a drug cartel boss, who took the boy in. Mr. Sanchez was his name, and he was immediately impressed by the boys intelligence and grown up attitude. Mr. Sanchez provided the boy with an education at a private prep school and a nice house. The boy had sex for the first time when he was 12, the next year he graduated high school. He was the school's star running back. The boy was lost, although he liked Mr. Sanchez, he never thought of him as his father. The boy went to India, were he became a spiritual leader of a large tribe of farmers. With his power he turned the several plots that each tribe member had into a large corporate farm and became a millionaire. His assets grew as he bought into other successful start ups. He often got ahead in business with his great leadership abilities, but once in a while he used violence. This was India after all. By the time he was 22, the boy had all the money he would ever need. So he bought a yacht and traveled the world for 10 years. For 10 years he visited every major port, slept with girls from every country imaginable, and tried every drug ever made (by nature and by man). When he was 33, he was walking on a beach in French Guiana when he met a girl of Irish - Native American decent. She bared his seed. It was boy, perfect health. He moved them to Argentina, then London, and eventually Vermont. The man was 45 now, he has seen everything, accomplished everything, tried everything. He skied down the Swiss Alps, been at the North Pole, swam with hammerheads, everything! Yet he has never done one simple thing that we all take for granted every day, he met his father. He never played catch with his father, he never talked about women with his father. He never would. He died at the age of 63 when his parachute didn?t open when he was base jumping from Dagger Mountain in Washington, USA. Over three thousand people attended his funeral.

I know what you are thinking. How does this story relate to me? Well I want you to go all the way back to the beginning of the story and remember the woman who gave birth to this incredible boy. You are like this woman. You are like this women because you are an attention wh**e.
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    are you really 8+ inches proudmanlet? can i see it LOl??

ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    I want to say something before this whole thing gets out of control. In 1967, in the hot desert sun, a woman gave birth to a boy in the back of old pick up. She was an attention wh**re. She left the boy at a local church. The father at the church didn't like children, but he knew that being a disciple of the bible he couldn't possibly not take the small kid. Instead he ended up taking out his frustration on the boy. At the age of three, the boy was forced to use the toilet. Let me tell you the little fell into his own pile of poop more than once. By the age of 5, the boy the boy was reading the bible and chopping wood for the fire. Despite the father's harsh character, the boy loved him and thought of him as his true father. By the age of seven the father raped him three times. The boy ran away. He survived four days in the desert by eating cactus and scorpions. He was finally found by a drug cartel boss, who took the boy in. Mr. Sanchez was his name, and he was immediately impressed by the boys intelligence and grown up attitude. Mr. Sanchez provided the boy with an education at a private prep school and a nice house. The boy had sex for the first time when he was 12, the next year he graduated high school. He was the school's star running back. The boy was lost, although he liked Mr. Sanchez, he never thought of him as his father. The boy went to India, were he became a spiritual leader of a large tribe of farmers. With his power he turned the several plots that each tribe member had into a large corporate farm and became a millionaire. His assets grew as he bought into other successful start ups. He often got ahead in business with his great leadership abilities, but once in a while he used violence. This was India after all. By the time he was 22, the boy had all the money he would ever need. So he bought a yacht and traveled the world for 10 years. For 10 years he visited every major port, slept with girls from every country imaginable, and tried every drug ever made (by nature and by man). When he was 33, he was walking on a beach in French Guiana when he met a girl of Irish - Native American decent. She bared his seed. It was boy, perfect health. He moved them to Argentina, then London, and eventually Vermont. The man was 45 now, he has seen everything, accomplished everything, tried everything. He skied down the Swiss Alps, been at the North Pole, swam with hammerheads, everything! Yet he has never done one simple thing that we all take for granted every day, he met his father. He never played catch with his father, he never talked about women with his father. He never would. He died at the age of 63 when his parachute didn?t open when he was base jumping from Dagger Mountain in Washington, USA. Over three thousand people attended his funeral.

I know what you are thinking. How does this story relate to me? Well I want you to go all the way back to the beginning of the story and remember the woman who gave birth to this incredible boy. You are like this woman. You are like this women because you are an attention wh**e.

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by sam903 View Post
    are you really 8+ inches proudmanlet?
    it srsly hits about 11"at max erection
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VagnerLove has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mulloway69 View Post
    lmao

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    richstrong is BACK
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sam903 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    it srsly hits about 11"at max erection
    holee fuk it is massive

AnthonyKrz is just really nice. (+1000) AnthonyKrz is just really nice. (+1000) AnthonyKrz is just really nice. (+1000) AnthonyKrz is just really nice. (+1000) AnthonyKrz is just really nice. (+1000) AnthonyKrz is just really nice. (+1000) AnthonyKrz is just really nice. (+1000) AnthonyKrz is just really nice. (+1000) AnthonyKrz is just really nice. (+1000) AnthonyKrz is just really nice. (+1000) AnthonyKrz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why is she still green?
    *Catbrah crew*

current best raw gym lifts-

deadlift- 690 lbs
    bench- 419 lbs
    squat- 661 lbs

first powerlifting meet coming soon.

10/10 Facial Aesthetics Ares232's Avatar
    Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ares232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ..I dont mean to be me but thats all i can be its just me and I am whatever you say I am if I wasnt why would I say I am in the paper the news everyday I am, radio wont even play my jam if i wasnt why would I say I am...
    *Lifting 5 times a week crew*
    *Confirmed aesthetics crew*
    *South Africa crew*
    *Engineering Crew*

mod negs: 1 , band camp visits: 1 , R.I.P Zyzz

i'll hook yer right in de fookin gabber m8 i swer on me mum...

Under no circumstances should any post be taken seriously made by this aesthetic poster, unless tagged with the srs tag

Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Socalstylz88 View Post
    attention whores who have the obsessive need of validation via the internet.
    Isn't that what the misc is for?

Also, in for the proudmanlet derailment of this thread.

Eat_Sleep_Lift has also made me that much more disturbed by him.
    I want to forget mistakes they've helped me make
    It's better to be broken than to break

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Serious, sick of guys getting to just glide by without even proving anything.
    You must be new here.

Sorry, sugga. You don't make the rules.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm just asking for equal treatment. Girls are demanded to prove who they are the second we post. Guys aren't. It's not really that fair.
    This is a male dominated forum you stupid fat whale. Why should guys prove who they are to you woman? nobody gives a fk about females on here.Woman come on here to attention whore so if they want to do that might as well be a real chick. If you don't prove who you are you will get detected by the misc detectives like that fat slob Bella518 who is in denial that she isn't that picture even though she got exposed that that's really her, she even tried posting a picture she got off the internet claiming it was her. Point is no one cares enough to prove you anything.

uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000) uabeng is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm just asking for equal treatment.
    I tell you what. Prove you can open a jar by yourself, kill a spider/cockroach, and open a heavy door without grunting I'll treat you as my equal.

LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000) LamarWeaver is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ZyraThornrise View Post
    I got really sick for a while and had a lot of health stuff going on, so had to visit with family for a bit.

I just noticed a few of your posts and worried about you.
    no one cares

touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im so phucking beariful

Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i aint gotta prove chit to you

iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000)

sensuality dat u?