Mademan118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mademan118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

FINALLY! Back in the gym after 3 months

!Well i couldnt work out this summer. I had no gym to go to, no way of lifting and so yea took a 2 month break. Im hoping muscle memory is on my side. But im doing a four day split.
    here it is

its from the sticky. I lifted for 8 months before this so i know how to do everything.
    Intermediate (I'll use the same split as the beginner routine, but I suggest going heavier - 6-8 reps)

Monday Quads/hamstrings

Squats (4 sets)
    Leg press (3sets)
    Leg extensions (2 sets)
    Leg curls (3 sets)
    Stiff leg deadlift (3 sets)

Tuesday Chest/triceps

Bench press (3 sets)
    Incline dumbell press (3 sets)
    Dips (2 sets)
    Close grip bench press (3 sets)
    Skullcrushers (3 sets)

Thursday Back/biceps

Deadlift (4 sets)
    Barbell rows (3 sets)
    Pullups (3 sets)
    Dumbell rows (2 sets)
    Barbell curls (3 sets)
    Incline dumbell curls (3 sets)

Friday Shoulders/calves

Military press (3 sets) Seated dumbell press as alternative
    Side laterals (3 sets) I prefer seated
    Rear laterals (3 sets)
    Shrugs (3 sets) Barbell or dumbell
    Standing calf raises (3 sets)
    Seated calf raises (3 sets)

the only difference is that im working out mon-thursday. Cant workout on fridya.

BUt yea i cant wait. Tuesday im hittin the weights with legs!!
    5'10/20 Years Old
    Goal: 185lbs

6/11: 209

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Good luck. The routine is good.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    good routine good luck, i know how you feel i had 7weeks off in the summer... glad to be back now...

Mademan118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mademan118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in addition ot that plan i want to throw in hang cleans and power cleans. WHere would that go in? Im jus curiosu cuz those are tw of my most favorite excersises.
    5'10/20 Years Old
    Goal: 185lbs

6/11: 209

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by Mademan118
    in addition ot that plan i want to throw in hang cleans and power cleans. WHere would that go in? Im jus curiosu cuz those are tw of my most favorite excersises.
    where ever they fit in

legs= power clean

chest=hang clean....

Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Connor MacLeod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good luck bro!