gwen85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help! Very limited fridge/kitchen space! Keto foods/ingredients?

I recently moved to a new place that is shared by several other people, and one thing I've come to realize after a few days is that there's barely any space in the fridge (it's quite messy and it seems everyone likes it that way, I'm the new person there) and cupboards. I wanna keep a keto diet but I have almost no space for ingredients or fresh veggies, let alone the big amounts I used to buy from Costco. I've caved a few times and got bread/rice products since they don't require refrigeration, but I rather stick to NO carbs! Any suggestions on foods/ingredients that could keep longer than usual? I don't have the time to go to the supermarket frequently and don't wanna have one single item to eat the whole week (although I'll do that if it comes down to it). All I can think about is beef jerky, everything else needs to be frozen/inside the fridge.

Also, a mini fridge is off the table in terms of what I can have/do; and I'm looking for mainly veggies, so if you have a brand that you like, etc. I'd find it really helpful.
    Last edited by gwen85; 07-29-2014 at 12:43 AM.

KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Low carb tortillas, coconut oil, whey protein, lard, soy milk, tuna, single serve mayo packets, canned spinach, vienna sausage, spam, etc.
    Competing this August with the NPC.

Current Lifts on this cut.. BW approx 125
    Squat: 215lbx1
    Bench: 125lbx1
    DeadLift:215lbx1

I like food. I like coffee.

technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get a mini fridge for your room!

gwen85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kayla: Thank you for those suggestions! I've always been more of a bulk buying person to save on money and such, but I'm gonna have to switch. I'll have to compromise on the veggies and just shove them in the fridge however I can, but those all sound like great suggestions for things to keep in the room, thank you!

Technifish: Unfortunately a mini fridge won't fit in the room, not to mention the ones I have access to money-wise are not very good at keeping cold (I've borrowed a few from friends before). I should've elaborate though that a mini fridge is off the table, but thank you for the suggestion

Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obduro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One carton of eggs, cheese, raw chicken, leafy greens, avocado(s), coconut oil, bacon
    we're gonna make it

JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tin's of tuna or other fish. I prefer shell fish to tuna but thats personal choice. Also you can get some pretty decent tinned hams which have about 1% carbs. They are really good fried in butter or coconut oil.

As mentioned Eggs are great, I would also ditch any milk and just use Heavy Cream, that way you can fortify any foods you do make.

I alos am a big fan of Mayo, and do not keep it in the fridge, ok I don't know how hot it gets in your room, but most store mayo is so full of preservatives it will never go off!!!

To you have access to freezer space. If so go for frozen ground beef, that way the world is yours for making almost any form of meat patty.
    Things that are free have no value!

DL 150kg
    Squat 130kg
    BP 100kg
    Press (shamefully) 45kg

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Move. Live with people who are not nasty, slobbish, a$$holes.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24