Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000)

Neon Sport Volt & Kinetic Sample Review

Before I start this review I would like to thank Cory and the team of Neon Sport for giving me three samples of both Volt and Kinetic. The flavors I have for Volt are Electric Punch, Watermelon and Berry Pomegranate. The flavors I also have for Kinetic are Fruit Punch, Watermelon and Lemon Berry. I have tried all of these samples for about a week and I will share my experience of both products based on their mixability, taste, energy and focus, strength, pump, recovery, and formula.

Volt

Kinetic

Mixability (10/10): For the Volt, I have used only one serving and about 8 oz. of water in my shaker. Within less than a second this pre-workout completely mixed and blended in with the water very well. There are no grams, grains, clumps or any residue anywhere in my shaker. In between my workouts, I have tried one serving of Kinetic and used 12-15 oz. of water in my shaker. Similar to the Volt this product also mixed terrific too. I have tried other BCAA products in the past and some of the products I have tried still had little white grams and grains remaining in the bottom of my shaker. Kinetic has nothing at all and it's just clean.

Taste (10/10): Volt: The Electric Punch flavor is amazing. This flavor tastes exactly like Hawaiian Punch which reminds me of actually drinking it when I was a little kid in school or going to a friend's birthday party. It has a combined sweet and slightly sour taste. The Watermelon flavor has to be the best watermelon flavored product I have ever tried in my life! It tastes exactly like a watermelon Jolly Rancher. In the past, I have thought I have tasted the best watermelon flavored product because it tasted like Jolly Ranchers, but when you try this one it feels like you have the actual candy in your mouth. The Berry Pomegranate was also amazing. I have never tried a Berry Pomegranate product or if there are any products with this flavor, but the first time I tried this flavor I thought it was very delicious and tasty. It has a taste of mixed berries. It was difficult to find out what this flavor specifically tastes like but I thought it tasted like one of those medicine flavored lollipops we had when we were young that we were addicted to.

Kinetic: The Fruit Punch had to be the best BCAA flavor product I have ever tried. Some fruit punch flavored BCAA product I have tried in the past had a weird taste that didn't even taste like fruit punch. But this flavor was spot on and tasted exactly like it. It was pretty similar to the Electric Punch of Volt. The Watermelon was really refreshing and mouthwatering. It's my most favorite watermelon flavored product just like the Volt and has that Jolly Rancher taste! The Lemon Berry had a combined taste of mixed lemons and berries. I thought this flavor was unique and great.

Energy and Focus (10/10): While driving to the gym and sipping on the Volt, in a few mins. when I get to the gym I can already feel a great rush of energy and focus surging through me nice and steady. I felt the energy and focus together gradually becomes stronger and better when I begin my workout. The energy and focus supported me throughout my entire workout. I did not feel exhausted or unfocused. My resting periods were low and I was very tempted to just workout non-stop. Even when I was done with my workout I felt I still had a bit of energy and focus remaining. The Kinetic gave me more energy and focus in between my workout. After I take a few sips, I feel more energized, replenished and focused in continuing my workout. Usually when I just drink plain water throughout my entire workout I would feel already tired and depleted. But when I used the Kinetic it helped me to keep going and successfully finish my workout without any struggles.

Strength (10/10): I noticed amazing strength when I was using Volt. I have been able to lift heavier in every one of my exercises and even when I finish my sets I feel very tempted to do another extra set. The Kinetic also provided me an extra boost of strength. When I felt a bit drained in the middle of my workout I feel I somewhat slightly lose strength, but when I start sipping on the Kinetic, my strength levels not only returned back to what it was in the beginning of my workout but elevated my strength levels even higher. I have been able to continue lifting more than what I would expect and I was surprised how much Kinetic benefited me.

Pump (10/10): Combining both Volt and Kinetic made my muscle pumps very skin tightening and gorging. I at first thought the pumps with just the Volt were already fully tight but when I used Kinetic in between my workout my muscle pumps just kept getting bigger and fuller. I have never experienced intense muscle pumps like this when stacking both products together.

Recovery (10/10): When I am sipping through Kinetic in between my workout my resting periods between each sets and exercises were low. I did not feel my muscles were deteriorated and depleted at all, my muscle fullness was nice and full. The next day, I did not feel any soreness in the muscles I have worked on. I was able to workout again at my full performance without any problems.

Formula (10/10): In my opinion, I really like how the formulas were made for both Volt and Kinetic. The Volt has a Performance Matrix and Electric Energy Blend that I felt was just right and not too overdosed for me. I didn't have a hard hit of energy and strength that made me feel nauseous or crazily wired. I was steadily calm and have been able to lift more than I normally would. I can instantly feel the nice tingles from the beta-alanine and the rush of energy and focus from the caffeine anhydrous. The Kinetic also has a Amino Acid Matrix, 3:1:1 BCAA Blend and Energy Blend that I also liked. The Amino Acid Matrix and 3:1:1 BCAA Blend both supported the recovery of my muscles and made my muscle pumps bigger til never before. The Energy Blend helped me to keep going and successfully finish my workout. I noticed the effects of Kinetic and the way it is formulated works for me.

Overall trying both samples of Volt and Kinetic for about a week has surprised me and made my workout experience awesome! Both of these products will def. be in one of my top favorite pre and intra workouts. Neon Sport has done an excellent job producing these great products. When you stack both of these products together you will be very shocked in how much it will support and benefit you. I do recommend giving either one of these products a try and you will not be disappointed!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man,
    we appreciate your honesty and detail in your review. Thanks again for your time/effort in getting these up!!!

Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000) Asc14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Hey man,
    we appreciate your honesty and detail in your review. Thanks again for your time/effort in getting these up!!!
    Ur welcome!!