Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Whats the misc drinkin tonight? The bar is open.

Just getting ready to start, gots me some Jameson Irish Whiskey and some Molson Canadian with some Jaeger and Strongbows as back up.
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    strong stack of booze u got there brah, i got fukin hammered last night on some rum lawl.

InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You better be drinking that neat son. I'll allow ice just this once.

Have a good night ladies.

*Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) *Fr8 TrAiN* is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    strong stack of booze u got there brah, i got fukin hammered last night on some rum lawl.

Well last time I tried this I ran out of booze at like 9:00 so I'm covered this time. And whats with you drinkin last night, ya'll said wait until friday. So you at least have to have some kind a drink tonight.
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gross Andy, only hard cider for me OP.
    -246lbs @ 6'3"

Originally Posted by InnocentMiscer View Post
    You better be drinking that neat son. I'll allow ice just this once.
    I don't need ice brah, I drink my whiskey straight up with a beer chaser.
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by *Fr8 TrAiN* View Post
    Well last time I tried this I ran out of booze at like 9:00 so I'm covered this time. And whats with you drinkin last night, ya'll said wait until friday. So you at least have to have some kind a drink tonight.
    Ya i just needed some last night, but rest assured the rest of the drinking crew will makeup for my soberness tonight Lol.

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    water

on the wagon

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just getting ready to start, gots me some Jameson Irish Whiskey and some Molson Canadian with some Jaeger and Strongbows as back up.
    Dales Pale Ale.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000) onelochevy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bulliet

huehuehue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huehuehue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huehuehue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huehuehue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huehuehue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huehuehue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huehuehue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huehuehue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huehuehue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huehuehue has a spectacular aura about. (+250) huehuehue has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    vag juice, you jelly?

InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) InnocentMiscer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you're my hero

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Right on man. I have some aging in a barrell waiting for me to run out of beer.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumanfromEarth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    somersby at Boston Pizza tonight then when I get home a mix drink of Crown Royal Maple with diet coke
    Lions/Tigers/Pistons/Maple Leafs/Wolverines

- Afraid to have kids because I don't want a retarded kid crew-
    - Hit a car in gym parking lot and drove away crew-
    - Have parents drop me off at gym crew-
    - Afraid to ask for help crew-
    - Doesn't look like I lift in clothing crew-
    - Wear same shorts to gym everyday but wear a different shirt crew-
    - Looks younger then actual age crew
    - ******** approaches me crew-
    - Misc Fish Aquarium crew -
    - Misc cat crew-

Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Ya i just needed some last night, but rest assured the rest of the drinking crew will makeup for my soberness tonight Lol.
    Ok but not gonna lie I'm disappointed but still hang-out.... ya gotta at least get minor buzz goin.
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jd on ice...alone tonight, hold me misc
    NHL Team - Ottawa Senators
    -Rawdog or nodog crew-
    -Savior of mobile brahs-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164254151&page=2
    -Proudmanlet is my hero crew-

If you guys like dark rum I'd recommend this

Originally Posted by HumanfromEarth View Post
    somersby at Boston Pizza tonight then when I get home a mix drink of Crown Royal Maple with diet coke
    Canada oh Canada man I love that place. Just got home from Vancouver most aesthetic city on earth and oh chit my Canadian friends are so much fun to chill with. Thats where I learned about strongbow. Although they harass the chit out of me for liking Molson. They won't touch the stuff.
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheMiscHatesHim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Just sippin some cocoa in my jammies brah.

Nsmtz28 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nsmtz28 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nsmtz28 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nsmtz28 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nsmtz28 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nsmtz28 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nsmtz28 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nsmtz28 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nsmtz28 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nsmtz28 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nsmtz28 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    mikes hard lemonade. cranberry flavor.

drink up boys

Originally Posted by TheMiscHatesHim View Post

Just sippin some cocoa in my jammies brah.
    Jammies pretty sure the official dress code is just chillin in boxers lol.
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

Originally Posted by Nsmtz28 View Post
    mikes hard lemonade. cranberry flavor.

drink up boys
    Love dat chit but I always end up getting sick if I drink to many.
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

Brazzers account holder 1fapalldey's Avatar
    1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1fapalldey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dad drank all of my grey goose so all I have

-SCC crew
    -positive crew
    - loves ariana grande crew
    - would WK ariana grande crew
    - ariana is my 10/10 crew
    - petite sloots crew
    SC: alsnow9312

Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

dat der PBR.

also 12er of blue moon with the oranges.

got a bottle of Chianti as well. if things go to plan I won't touch that until tomorrow. but sometimes things get weird

I'm on call for a manual labor side job tomorrow morning at 6 so I'm taking it easy
    </3 R.I.P. CalvesMale R.I.P. </3
    ~~Gone But Not Forgotten~~
    July 10th 2012 - July 10th 2012

**12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

Originally Posted by InnocentMiscer View Post
    If you guys like dark rum I'd recommend this

Always up for trying something new. I'm kind of an alcohol newb. Only got serious about it in 2011 and I keep thinking I'm going to give it up. But not tonight brahs not tonight.
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Beer. It's always beer.

And... the Kraken will kill you. Serious. I have seen it happen. Poor Dad.
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

Always up for trying something new. I'm kind of an alcohol newb. Only got serious about it in 2011 and I keep thinking I'm going to give it up. But not tonight brahs not tonight.
    Why would you give it up if it doesn't cause you any problems?
    Yes it's not particularly healthy, and may put mileage on your liver, but life is fatal, what's the point in wrapping yourself in cotton wool to just die without experiencing different things?

If you don't normally drink dark rum, try it 1 part rum, 2 parts coke with ice and a lime. You'll probably love it.

Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    Beer. It's always beer.

I dont wanna come off like a dik but you have a really really nice ass ...... emm glutes a chick that drinks beer and has a nice ass is really really really
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)-----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

enjoy

lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lakerzfan07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    Beer. It's always beer.

Im sure your Dad felt better after seeing dat ass