usmcdave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to Competitions - Charleston, SC

Competitors! I am considering getting into competitions. I have never seen one. My body is far from being ready for one. But I want all that to change. Can anyone provide guidance to get me on the right track. I know it will take lots of time to get my body to where it needs to be, but I am ready!

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by usmcdave View Post
    Competitors! I am considering getting into competitions. I have never seen one. My body is far from being ready for one. But I want all that to change. Can anyone provide guidance to get me on the right track. I know it will take lots of time to get my body to where it needs to be, but I am ready!
    I went to shows before I decided to compete.
    Since I compete in the Masters I wanted to see what the other older guys looked like.
    To see what I needed to improve.

Have you decided what you want to compete in, bodybuilding or physique?

I would check the logs in the contest prep section.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014