buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000)

A group of High School kids at my gym talking about DMAA/Jack3d/PWO's

I work remotely for my company so I usually try and get to the gym in the early afternoon before it gets busy. During the summer, this time of day is usually when the High School kids are there since they aren't in school. Around 1-3pm usually.

There is this one group of them that actually seem like a good group of kids, polite, good gym etiquette, etc, that are in there religiously at the same time. All in relatively good shape for their age and may even play sports.

Anyways, they happened to be wrapping up their workout yesterday as I was getting there and overheard them in the locker room going back and forth about all the PWO's they have taken in the past. Pretty much going down the list of all the popular ones, Assault, jack3d, NOXlpode, etc. Then one kid starts talking about how nothing works for him like the old jack3d and he even ordered DMAA in bulk and throws in into his current PWO.

I bit my tongue, because its none of my business to tell them anything. But at that age it just astonishes me that they would put so much time, effort and $$$ into supplements.

So i have two questions here. Is this a relatively accepted thing for teenage lifters to be so cavalier about putting things in their body? and Holy crap....I'm 34 years old and I think I feel pretty strong and good in the gym for my age. I didn't start lifting and losing fat really until i was 29 years old. I would fuarkin' kill to be 17 again and do it all over again with that kind of time ahead of me and not give one crap about a PWO or supplements aside from maybe caffeine or creatine at the most. I just want to shake them and tell them to ride that young anabolic wave for as long as they can before they need any help from crap in a shaker bottle.

ok, endrant. My angus is peppered for any possible assault.

Moral of the story....plenty of time down the road kiddos to get aid from supplements. 16-18 isn't it.
    Most Recent Progress Photo thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152062853

brb putting down the fork til 10%

ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't think a 34 year old needs supplements any more than 17 year old does. PWO is more about taking it because it feels good and you can. This is AMERICA got dammit. If I want to pretend like I know what 1,3-dimethylamylamine means and chug it down, it's my right.
    Broke both legs and ankles crew.
    Recover gains or die trying crew.

buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000) buckiaj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ironicinori View Post
    I don't think a 34 year old needs supplements any more than 17 year old does. PWO is more about taking it because it feels good and you can. This is AMERICA got dammit. If I want to pretend like I know what 1,3-dimethylamylamine means and chug it down, it's my right.
    I wouldn't necessarily argue that anybody "needs" supplements. But doesn't that just support the argument even more what does a 17 year old need with DMAA dosing with their regular PWO?

If they left it at PWO and not adding in DMAA, i probably wouldn't have thought much about it. But if they are adding in on their own volition DMAA to their PWO's, and airing that publicly, i wonder what else they could be taking that they wouldn't talk about in public.

Nomsayin?

VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If they take chit like that at 17 , I don't think they are gonna be able to train without stimulant

Originally Posted by VicMackey92 View Post
    If they take chit like that at 17 , I don't think they are gonna be able to train without stimulant
    Yep, this.

Its hard enough at 34 taking stim breaks. can't imagine if i started as a teenager with Stims/PWO's for all my workouts.

Something tells me too, they probably aren't taking stim breaks either.

Slicing up eyeballs ChiBearsfan's Avatar
    ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I put a lot worse chit in my body when I was 17 than some PWO.

VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by buckiaj View Post
    Yep, this.

Its hard enough at 34 taking stim breaks. can't imagine if i started as a teenager with Stims/PWO's for all my workouts.

Something tells me too, they probably aren't taking stim breaks either.

Me I don't take pre workout very often , for one reason , when you take this stuff at every workout you don't listen your body , after work your tired , you take a pre workout and go do a tons of set , at the result you have a injury because your body was tired that day. I take coffee or nothing.

The other reason is I have take craze for almost two years , after the whole eth discovery i'm not going to relate on pre workout anymore.

Originally Posted by ChiBearsfan View Post
    I put a lot worse chit in my body when I was 17 than some PWO.
    That was kind of my point though. If they are buying DMAA and adding it to PWO's and talking about it in public, what are they taking and talking about in private?

I guess i'm not entirely sure how rampant steroids are at that age these days. But i wouldnt be shocked if one of them are on the juice. One seems built like he's been lifting for ten years.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    IMO teens today are so used to instant gratification. They never have to watch a commercial. They never have to wait a day to go to the library and look something up in an encyclopedia. They never have to hunt for a pay phone, or just plan to meet someone at a certain place at a certain time.

IMO the same mentality carries over into their bodybuilding. They want bigger muscles now.

Also, the teens have (and let's remember that we too used to be teens) a God complex where they feel invincible and they simply are not aware of the reality of side-effects, and the shadiness of the supplement world. My experience shows me that many people, especially teens, believe that the big government has money and does studies and if the government allows a product to be sold, it must be safe.

Never mind the kid who died a few days ago from mixing powdered caffeine with an energy drink, ingesting the equivalent of 20 cups of coffee.

Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    IMO teens today are so used to instant gratification. They never have to watch a commercial. They never have to wait a day to go to the library and look something up in an encyclopedia. They never have to hunt for a pay phone, or just plan to meet someone at a certain place at a certain time.

IMO the same mentality carries over into their bodybuilding. They want bigger muscles now.

Also, the teens have (and let's remember that we too used to be teens) a God complex where they feel invincible and they simply are not aware of the reality of side-effects, and the shadiness of the supplement world. My experience shows me that many people, especially teens, believe that the big government has money and does studies and if the government allows a product to be sold, it must be safe.

Never mind the kid who died a few days ago from mixing powdered caffeine with an energy drink, ingesting the equivalent of 20 cups of coffee.

I have made that mistake , using a lot of pre workout , never in my life I have been feeling so anxious after taking pre workout , fukk this garbage.

Slicing up eyeballs ChiBearsfan's Avatar
    ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That was kind of my point though. If they are buying DMAA and adding it to PWO's and talking about it in public, what are they taking and talking about in private?

I guess i'm not entirely sure how rampant steroids are at that age these days. But i wouldnt be shocked if one of them are on the juice. One seems built like he's been lifting for ten years.
    Oh, I've never taken steroids.

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because caffeine cares whether you're 17 or 34. Kids who don't lift pound down the same amount of caffeine in soda, tea, and energy drinks.

As long as they aren't being dumb and use it responsibly, who cares? I see multiple threads weekly of "older" guys taking multiple scoops of preworkouts they shouldn't have.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

Cancer In California badassidtrip's Avatar
    badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Non-issue imo. PWOs work. The take you above your baseline, WHATEVER that is. The DMAA junkie is no different from the ones on here. Age doesn't play imo. Wish I'd been more like those kids at that age
    7/14/09: 365 lbs (24th birthday)
    11/7/12: 195 lbs
    Currently: 220 lbs

Winning the war since 24

xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcolemanx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post

I think this hits the nail on the head. Those of us who are no longer teenagers, and who are seeing results, know that what this takes is time. Yes nutrition is huge, and so is training, but the results happen over time. When I was their age, I don't think I would have been able to stay with it if I'd started lifting then, you don't see the same results at 16 that you will see at 18/20. They want to see results from the work they are putting in, who cares if a pre workout helps get them focused or give them energy. If you're annoyed by kids taking a pre workout, then be annoyed they drink Monster, Red Bull, and any other energy drink as well, those are way more harmful to their bodies.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by xcolemanx View Post
    Those of us who are no longer teenagers, and who are seeing results, know that what this takes is time.
    ^^ Some guys are just blessed with great genetics. I remember guys in high school who were huge without supplements. Alas, I graduated h.s. weighing 135, and college at 153, it wasn't until my 30s that I finally managed to put on significant LBM. In high school I always preferred a six pack, but now I am comfortable at 14-16% with more mass rather than 10% with less. To each their own.

When I was in high school I probably would never take advice from an "older" man. Now that I am in my 40's I have years of experience of what works and what doesn't work, but the youngins don't care. They want to make their own mistakes.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I work remotely for my company so I usually try and get to the gym in the early afternoon before it gets busy. During the summer, this time of day is usually when the High School kids are there since they aren't in school. Around 1-3pm usually.

There is this one group of them that actually seem like a good group of kids, polite, good gym etiquette, etc, that are in there religiously at the same time. All in relatively good shape for their age and may even play sports.

Anyways, they happened to be wrapping up their workout yesterday as I was getting there and overheard them in the locker room going back and forth about all the PWO's they have taken in the past. Pretty much going down the list of all the popular ones, Assault, jack3d, NOXlpode, etc. Then one kid starts talking about how nothing works for him like the old jack3d and he even ordered DMAA in bulk and throws in into his current PWO.

I bit my tongue, because its none of my business to tell them anything. But at that age it just astonishes me that they would put so much time, effort and $$$ into supplements.

So i have two questions here. Is this a relatively accepted thing for teenage lifters to be so cavalier about putting things in their body? and Holy crap....I'm 34 years old and I think I feel pretty strong and good in the gym for my age. I didn't start lifting and losing fat really until i was 29 years old. I would fuarkin' kill to be 17 again and do it all over again with that kind of time ahead of me and not give one crap about a PWO or supplements aside from maybe caffeine or creatine at the most. I just want to shake them and tell them to ride that young anabolic wave for as long as they can before they need any help from crap in a shaker bottle.

ok, endrant. My angus is peppered for any possible assault.

Moral of the story....plenty of time down the road kiddos to get aid from supplements. 16-18 isn't it.
    There was a group of 15-16 year olds that used to train at the same time as me in the summer a few years ago. I would hear them talking about all the latest test boosters and pre workouts. Those kids were also pretty inconsistent as well.

BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000) BigPapiJR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Didn't read thread. Opie is rep-begging and should mind his own business- those kids aren't doing any harm to themselves by taking stimulants.
    Repping back all Miami Heat fans

bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000) bfal215 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As bad as underage supplement use is, I heard a group of 4 to 5 16-17 year olds talking about their cycles last week while I was training. It took everything in me to bite my tongue especially since one of them is probably 6'1'' 230 and is supposedly on his 4th cycle. I was in shock to say the least.

drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000)
    DMMA is blahh and didnt do much for me. Now Craze, I am in AA and have been sober for 3.5 years asnd after I took that stuff I was like uhhhhh NO! It felt very similar to something I had played for with a number of years earlier in my life and I threw out my tub. Some peeps take too much of this or that. But in my experience with things in mylife NOT DMAA nor any PWO compares to what Craze was. Hence why as a sober member of AA I threw out that junk. IT was on a whole other level.
    Last edited by drewmigliazzo; 07-25-2014 at 12:26 PM.

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drewmigliazzo View Post
    DMMA is blahh and didnt do much for me. Now Craze, I am in AA and have been sober for 3.5 years asnd after I took that stuff I was like uhhhhh NO! It felt very similar to something I had played for with a number of years earlier in my life and I threw out my tub. Some peeps take too much of this or that. But in my experience with things in mylife NOT DMAA nor any PWO compares to what Craze was. Hence why as a sober member of AA I through out that junk. IT was on a whole other level.
    yeap
    yeap
    good for you for throwing it out

BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BenBlue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VicMackey92 View Post
    I have made that mistake , using a lot of pre workout , never in my life I have been feeling so anxious after taking pre workout , fukk this garbage.
    lol VicMackey, I can't re-rep you, gotta spread some more love apparently. Repped in spirit homie

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its unfortunate that health classes and PE classes are not better addressing the hype that pervades supplement advertising. After investigating supplements for over 15 years (my reviews are at supplement-geek.com) Ive come to the conclusion that many of these types of products are just lots of stimulants (and hype) that have no good proof they make people bigger, stronger or faster. Because DMAA has gotten some bad publicity, some supplements are replacing it with another non-human tested supplement called Higenamine. Unfortunately the only way I think they can realize that these products are baloney is to look at the actual research - and lack of it - for themselves.
    joe

Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    lol VicMackey, I can't re-rep you, gotta spread some more love apparently. Repped in spirit homie
    ahaha no doubt

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    1996 during highschool football this new steroid on the market that would destroy your kidneys and cause cramping and bloating made its way into our lives. this new fangeled creatine powder. we would have grape gatorade and a scoop of white powder no one knew **** about it. scoop in mouth chase with gatorade and hit the field

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As long as they are training and eating well, and not abusing the stimulants, I don't see a problem. And you can't really make a blanket statement about teens and energy. My entire life I haven't had crap for energy, and I hardly touched stimulants at all in high school. Didn't even know preworkouts were a thing.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JoeCannonMSCSCS View Post
    Its unfortunate that health classes and PE classes are not better addressing the hype that pervades supplement advertising. After investigating supplements for over 15 years (my reviews are at supplement-geek.com) Ive come to the conclusion that many of these types of products are just lots of stimulants (and hype) that have no good proof they make people bigger, stronger or faster. Because DMAA has gotten some bad publicity, some supplements are replacing it with another non-human tested supplement called Higenamine. Unfortunately the only way I think they can realize that these products are baloney is to look at the actual research - and lack of it - for themselves.
    joe
    the vast majority of your reviews are on supplements that literally nobody here cares about at all
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C