Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Guys, what do you think of Malaysian IFBB pro wong hong? (Pics)

Thoughts? Being Singaporean myself I am very proud to say we have our own ifbb pro. It takes a lot to get to that level. Gyms here are packed with locals trying to bulk up to be the next big thing in the bodybuilding scene. Singapore and malaysia were once one country called Malaya and now have separated.

eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50) eat_sleep_lift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GoatNapper View Post
    i think its a shame he wasnt on either of the planes (no hate)
    Srs? He looks pretty thick though. Would you consider him ifbb pro material though?

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think he looks fine, but the Korean dudes that won the last Arnold Amateur looked better.
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WTF? He should've died?

blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't care if it's a joke, but you this is something you should really not say..

Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    WTF? He should've died?
    I was thinking the same lmao. He isn't THAT bad, I think he could give 99% of people on bb.com a run for their money.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most deserving negs of 2014.

I hope everyone follows suit.
    A pattern in the chaos.

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eat_sleep_lift View Post
    I was thinking the same lmao. He isn't THAT bad, I think he could give 99% of people on bb.com a run for their money.
    I've negged him anyway.

I've negged him anyway.
    Same.

GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i wont neg no one back, i still love you all! we cant win them all now can we

Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Most deserving negs of 2014.

I hope everyone follows suit.
    I've negged him anyway.

This.

Same.
    "It is far more important to understand, than to be understood." - Bill Russell

GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    freedom of speach not even once lol and i was talking about the planes to the U.S for the IFBB comps and arnold classic, jeez you all jump to conclusions quickly....smh lol

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    freedom of speach not even once lol and i was talking about the planes to the U.S for the IFBB comps and arnold classic, jeez you all jump to conclusions quickly....smh lol

Bullchit man , everyone thought the same thing , exactly what you intentionally implied

NEGGED , take my measlies and please feel free to neg me back .

Can we get back on topic please? This is supposed to about the pro wong hong.

blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can we get back on topic please? This is supposed to about the pro wong hong.
    He looks great. Would love to see more Asians up on the IFFB stages. Don't see him being much threat at any show though.

Originally Posted by blessedbabi View Post
    He looks great. Would love to see more Asians up on the IFFB stages. Don't see him being much threat at any show though.
    Cool, not many asian ifbb pros.. Although yeah he is great inspiration to us all.. Really admire the guy and the work he put in.. Wish u all the best in ur bbing endeavor... Cheers...

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't really like "thoughts?" being the main question, what are you looking for? Opinions based on what?

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    I don't really like "thoughts?" being the main question, what are you looking for? Opinions based on what?
    Would you consider him ifbb pro material? Where do you think he ranks? That sorta thing..

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    and they are not free to neg? ok.jpg
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    But he put "no hate" at the end of his post!
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

ORDER!!! ORDER IN THE COURT!!! *bangs gavel*

But seriously can we get back on topic? Cheers.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The usual "needs more size and better conditioning and he might make it" deal. Do you expect someone to write a novel on the topic? At least post a few more stage pictures if you want people to judge how he compares.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To really know we need back shots, against other pros.

Maybe he could be competitive (top 5) in the 212 classes?
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    His head wouldn't fit through the planes door. That fukkin thing probably has a gravitational field of it's own around.
    Zeus

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    His head awfully square.
    I've noticed that in the Asian countries.
    Is that because they're insanely crowded and their heads/bodies have evolved to be more like Tetris cubes so they can all fit on the train?

Just joshin, he looks pretty sick.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    His head awfully square.
    I've noticed that in the Asian countries.
    Is that because they're insanely crowded and their heads/bodies have evolved to be more like Tetris cubes so they can all fit on the train?
    Asians in general seem to have big masseter muscles. It's a pretty common plastic surgery target among women.

We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Asian calves FTW!
    I don't always do squats on leg day, but when I do, I go ASS TO THE GRASS!

Originally Posted by wolfsburg2 View Post
    To really know we need back shots, against other pros.

Maybe he could be competitive (top 5) in the 212 classes?
    He is huge man. Bodybuilding is pretty big in malaysia. Usually the racial group that dominates in the sport over here are the chinese. There are a ton of jacked chinese guys where I live.. Some of them are massive, I met some guy who benched 60 kg like it was child's play lol.. Crazy stuff...

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    Asians in general seem to have big masseter muscles. It's a pretty common plastic surgery target among women.

Wat? Not sure if srs. 'Hey Doc, can you turn an orange into an almond?'. How they do that?!
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

abestseller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abestseller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abestseller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abestseller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abestseller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abestseller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abestseller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abestseller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abestseller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abestseller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abestseller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not a pleasing physique, if you ask me he has potential to win the Arnold Classic twice.