Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anyone here actually in favor of drug prohibition?

The older I get the more I realize how bull**** most laws are, especially those that are put in place to control what you can put into your body. We have people in jail that are there for simply possessing a drug that the government deems harmful, while we have access to alcohol(one of the most dangerous drugs on the planet) And I am not even getting into how harmful proscription drugs(and so freely prescribed) are but yet drugs that might actually open your mind are outlawed. So in essence according to the state, you don't own your body.

in b4 go away hippy.

Also I'd love to hear some arguments in favor of drug prohibition and no I do not advocate the use of drugs by minors. Let's let the responsibility rest on the parents and not the state.
    Meet PR's
    565 dead(no belt)
    465 squat(no belt)
    315 bench(tendonitus)

Gym Pr's
    545x2(dead)(no belt)
    445 squat(no belt)
    375 bench
    230x5 standing military

Current location is Actually Cincinnati**

bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigdeadlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I guess the issue is the line has to be drawn at some point. Weed seems a little extreme to be outlawed when things like alcohol and tobacco are legal. But what about drugs like ******* or heroine which have a lot more negative side effects and greater chance of being addicted? You think those should be legal as well?
    *Caffeine addict crew*
    *10 cups of coffee a day crew*
    *Can't sleep at night b/c too much caffeine crew*
    *eyes bloodshot, feel like death 24/7 due to caffeine crew*
    *known personally at every coffee shop within a 100 mile radius of my house crew*
    *A state of trance crew*
    *harry potter crew*
    *ivanka trump is my 10/10 crew*

Silverback Shaved Gorilla iamsmurf's Avatar
    iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ drug opening your mind, gtfo hippie.

but I find it ironic how they would put you in jail because you'd use something that can harm you or ruin your life, as if jail wouldnt harm you or ruin your life.
    Vegeta 4 Life Crew
    Québec Crew
    Trance/hardstyle/electro-house Crew
    Tiger Udyr Crew
    Mod Repped : 1
    Mod Negged : 3
    Took part of the rep reset of 08/14 Crew
    Noemie Dufresnes Crew
    Unliked Lights page because she got a kid and it's not mine crew.

MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigdeadlift View Post
    I guess the issue is the line has to be drawn at some point. Weed seems a little extreme to be outlawed when things like alcohol and tobacco are legal. But what about drugs like ******* or heroine which have a lot more negative side effects and greater chance of being addicted? You think those should be legal as well?
    Absolutely. How harmful those substances are is irrelevant. The government should be allowed to warn those of the side effects of said drug(like they do with cigarettes) but there job is not to protect you from yourself.
    Meet PR's
    565 dead(no belt)
    465 squat(no belt)
    315 bench(tendonitus)

Gym Pr's
    545x2(dead)(no belt)
    445 squat(no belt)
    375 bench
    230x5 standing military

Live.Laugh.Love<3 #SwAg neighborr's Avatar
    neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So you think society would be better off if you could buy methamphetamine, heroin, and krokodil at the gas station?
    Saints|Pelicans|LSU|Astros

***Ethering those who Ether the Ethering Kings Crew***

RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigdeadlift View Post
    yes, on the grounds that current prohibition of said substances does not significantly lower usage. people will purchase them anyway regardless of legality
    Hes doing what he wants whether someone approves or not, he approves, and when you like yourself its more important than seeking others approval. People pick up on whether we approve of ourselves or not and that is more attractive, approving of ourselves than letting your confidence in the hands of others. make sense? - JohnSmeton

*Captain, Misc Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    *never tips crew*

wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MacDaddy68 View Post
    The older I get the more I realize how bull**** most laws are, especially those that are put in place to control what you can put into your body. We have people in jail that are there for simply possessing a drug that the government deems harmful, while we have access to alcohol(one of the most dangerous drugs on the planet) And I am not even getting into how harmful proscription drugs(and so freely prescribed) are but yet drugs that might actually open your mind are outlawed. So in essence according to the state, you don't own your body.

in b4 go away hippy.

Also I'd love to hear some arguments in favor of drug prohibition and no I do not advocate the use of drugs by minors. Let's let the responsibility rest on the parents and not the state.
    /Merikka

WorkHardK is just really nice. (+1000) WorkHardK is just really nice. (+1000) WorkHardK is just really nice. (+1000) WorkHardK is just really nice. (+1000) WorkHardK is just really nice. (+1000) WorkHardK is just really nice. (+1000) WorkHardK is just really nice. (+1000) WorkHardK is just really nice. (+1000) WorkHardK is just really nice. (+1000) WorkHardK is just really nice. (+1000) WorkHardK is just really nice. (+1000)
    What does one drink do to you?

BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RushLimbrah View Post
    yes, on the grounds that current prohibition of said substances does not significantly lower usage. people will purchase them anyway regardless of legality
    But when something is legalized, you have a myriad of people that have certain morals about the law now thinking "hey, it's legal. Might as well try it just once...."
    The best advice that I was ever given, was to give up.

(It fuarkin means people pushed me to try harder in order to disappoint them, you idiots.)

Check out my custom bobber:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166939011&p=1351087551#post1351087551

ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000)
    i support titties

neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    horrible logic. so if all drugs were available at CVS/walgreens/gas stations you're honestly saying usage would not go up ?

RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000) RushLimbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by neighborr View Post
    So you think society would be better off if you could buy methamphetamine, heroin, and krokodil at the gas station?
    you already CAN buy all those substances, it just isn't legal to do so.
    Hes doing what he wants whether someone approves or not, he approves, and when you like yourself its more important than seeking others approval. People pick up on whether we approve of ourselves or not and that is more attractive, approving of ourselves than letting your confidence in the hands of others. make sense? - JohnSmeton

*Captain, Misc Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    *never tips crew*

Originally Posted by iamsmurf View Post
    lol @ drug opening your mind, gtfo hippie.

but I find it ironic how they would put you in jail because you'd use something that can harm you or ruin your life, as if jail wouldnt harm you or ruin your life.
    Obviously you have never ventured into the psychadelic realm so I don't expect you to understand but yes your second point is exactly what I mean.

Originally Posted by neighborr View Post
    Just because they are legal doesn't necessarily mean the usage will go up. Its called personal responsibility.

precisely.
    Meet PR's
    565 dead(no belt)
    465 squat(no belt)
    315 bench(tendonitus)

Gym Pr's
    545x2(dead)(no belt)
    445 squat(no belt)
    375 bench
    230x5 standing military

webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not at all. the stuff i do on the weekends is far more dangerous than a responsible dose of most drugs, yet it's fine with the government if i sign a waiver.

BuffGrizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGrizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGrizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGrizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGrizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGrizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGrizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGrizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGrizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGrizz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGrizz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stronger drugs like heroin, ******* etc might actually become a big problem if anyone could just walk into whatever store and get some..
    but weed honestly really shouldnt be illegal.. thats just retarded.
    would rather have tobacco be illegal..

Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lightly-Juiced is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Listening to too much joe rogan I assume? You on that DMT time?
    *Sold my cock to Lumber Liquidators because its not like I am using it *
    *Walk into Moes, nobody says welcome to Moes*
    *Not worried about someone stealing my identity because nobody wants to be me crew*
    *Nearly overdosed on Zoloft*
    *Life is like an Abilify commercial*
    *Not a ****phile I am just looking for thin mints*
    *mod negged for no reason crew*

Just because they are legal doesn't necessarily mean the usage will go up. Its called personal responsibility
    you already CAN buy all those substances, it just isn't legal to do so.
    LOL. you cannot be srs. yes you can buy them if you manage to go to the hood and find the right person at the right time and even then who knows what it's laced or chopped with. if grade-A ******* and 100% pure meth were available in every gas station or drug store, usage would certainly go up.

stop being stupid.

RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Absolutely. How harmful those substances are is irrelevant. The government should be allowed to warn those of the side effects of said drug(like they do with cigarettes) but there job is not to protect you from yourself.
    You just contradicted yourself...as in the original post you bash alcohol for being "one of the most dangerous drugs on the planet." I can speak strictly on the marijuana as I have researched it quite a bit for school. Enforcement of marijuana laws costs the country ~$20Billion annually. That on its own is reason enough for me to want it legalized. It's a soft drug, has some medical purposes and ultimately can be taxed and prohibited to minors like alcohol. In terms of the other drugs and laws being bullchit, laws are a necessary part of society, without them we would have survival of the fittest...and if you think that might be fun then look at some of the African nations like Angola.
    IG: dontstressbenchpress

Will follow back

Originally Posted by RedSox1990 View Post
    You just contradicted yourself...as in the original post you bash alcohol for being "one of the most dangerous drugs on the planet." I can speak strictly on the marijuana as I have researched it quite a bit for school. Enforcement of marijuana laws costs the country ~$20Billion annually. That on its own is reason enough for me to want it legalized. It's a soft drug, has some medical purposes and ultimately can be taxed and prohibited to minors like alcohol. In terms of the other drugs and laws being bullchit, laws are a necessary part of society, without them we would have survival of the fittest...and if you think that might be fun then look at some of the African nations like Angola.
    I never mentioned I wanted alcohol banned. I just highlighted the dangerousness of the drug and yet it is legal. And I never advocated for a lawless society.
    Meet PR's
    565 dead(no belt)
    465 squat(no belt)
    315 bench(tendonitus)

Gym Pr's
    545x2(dead)(no belt)
    445 squat(no belt)
    375 bench
    230x5 standing military

I suck at usernames Indestructible6's Avatar
    Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

in b4 go away hippy.

I agree with your opinion, especially on the alcohol and prescription drugs. It all comes down to the gov't making money. If they can't stick their hand in it and take their cut then they don't want it to exist. However I slightly disagree with resting the responsibility on parents...only because the majority of parents today straight up suck at parenting and plenty are kids themselves and I am not talking about age, but the mind. There is no doubt the intelligence of the human race is decreasing, dumber parents, dumber kids...dumber people in general. Without laws the human race would hardly survive and it is making me sick to my stomach to type this right now but I just feel the need to.

Cliffs- **** laws
    - Without them the human race would kill itself because we are ****ing stupid. Not us tho. We would make it brah.

schlitta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schlitta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schlitta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schlitta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schlitta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schlitta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schlitta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schlitta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schlitta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schlitta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schlitta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nope. And I've never even done a drug in my life
    Microbiologist/Chemist crew

52 books in 52 weeks crew (5/52)
    Currently reading: "The Emperor of All Maladies" by Siddhartha Mukherjee

Misc Firearms Crew
    Only remember a girl's name if they're hot crew

Blazers/Beavers/Titans/Portland Timbers/FC Barca

RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I never mentioned I wanted alcohol banned. I just highlighted the dangerousness of the drug and yet it is legal. And I never advocated for a lawless society.
    Didn't say you wanted either but seems as if that is what you are implying otherwise why even bring this up for discussion?

Will follow back

Originally Posted by Indestructible6 View Post
    I agree with your opinion, especially on the alcohol and prescription drugs. It all comes down to the gov't making money. If they can't stick their hand in it and take their cut then they don't want it to exist. However I slightly disagree with resting the responsibility on parents...only because the majority of parents today straight up suck at parenting and plenty are kids themselves and I am not talking about age, but the mind. There is no doubt the intelligence of the human race is decreasing, dumber parents, dumber kids...dumber people in general. Without laws the human race would hardly survive and it is making me sick to my stomach to type this right now but I just feel the need to.

Cliffs- **** laws
    - Without them the human race would kill itself because we are ****ing stupid. Not us tho. We would make it brah.
    I'd change the drinking age to 18(when you are legally an adult) and regulate other drugs the same. And I am not against laws just those put in place to protect you from your self. When you infringe on other people's liberties then there is a problem(murder for example)
    Meet PR's
    565 dead(no belt)
    465 squat(no belt)
    315 bench(tendonitus)

Gym Pr's
    545x2(dead)(no belt)
    445 squat(no belt)
    375 bench
    230x5 standing military

Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sure would take away the excuses from the unsuccessful people
    Neg "Neat" posts on sight. *******s.

I'd change the drinking age to 18(when you are legally an adult) and regulate other drugs the same. And I am not against laws just those put in place to protect you from your self. When you infringe on other people's liberties then there is a problem(murder for example)
    You can make the argument that drugs being illegal are for the safety of others...how safe do you feel in a neighborhood with a bunch of crack heads?

Will follow back

jasonbaker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonbaker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonbaker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonbaker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonbaker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonbaker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonbaker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonbaker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonbaker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonbaker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jasonbaker12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go check out the success Portugal had with the decriminalization of all drugs over 10 years ago and tell me it doesn't work.

Originally Posted by RedSox1990 View Post
    You can make the argument that drugs being illegal are for the safety of others...how safe do you feel in a neighborhood with a bunch of crack heads?
    Then arrest them for the crimes they commit. If they are publicly disturbing the peace then arrest them for that, if they are mugging people arrest them for that, if they are stealing cars then deal with them accordingly. Don't premitively arrest people for crimes they haven't yet committed because they happen to possess a drug.
    Meet PR's
    565 dead(no belt)
    465 squat(no belt)
    315 bench(tendonitus)

Gym Pr's
    545x2(dead)(no belt)
    445 squat(no belt)
    375 bench
    230x5 standing military

CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000)
    If heroin and meth became legal tomorrow I'm sure all of you wouldn't go out and start doing them, and plenty of legal drugs are far worse than illegal ones.

Either way giving someone a felony and throwing them in a cage isn't helping anybody.. except the people who own the private prisons.

It's a mental health issue not criminal they aren't hurting anyone else, and a few people who can't control themselves shouldn't ruin it for everyone. Some of those drugs are very useful, and since they're illegal you aren't allowed to do tests with them.

squat in curl rack crew 3ScoopsOrDieTry's Avatar
    3ScoopsOrDieTry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3ScoopsOrDieTry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3ScoopsOrDieTry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3ScoopsOrDieTry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3ScoopsOrDieTry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3ScoopsOrDieTry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3ScoopsOrDieTry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3ScoopsOrDieTry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3ScoopsOrDieTry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3ScoopsOrDieTry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 3ScoopsOrDieTry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think being fat should be prohibited

godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i hate weed fukn loser drug glad its illegal. uppers like speed and coke should be legal but very expensive.