Continuegrowth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

uncontrollable hunger during cut

When I reach a certain level of bodyfat % (around 8%) I get uncontrollable hunger to the point where I cannot live my normal life; I think about food all the time. During this time, am I supposed to eat to satisfaction or use something else to control the hunger if I have more bodyfat to lose? I am doing a practice run-through for a pretend competition to experience how my body reacts.

Thanks!

Stats: will vary depending on whether im cutting or bulking.

Range is 173-190lbs
    8-15% bf
    5'9

packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Continuegrowth View Post
    When I reach a certain level of bodyfat % (around 8%) I get uncontrollable hunger to the point where I cannot live my normal life; I think about food all the time. During this time, am I supposed to eat to satisfaction or use something else to control the hunger if I have more bodyfat to lose? I am doing a practice run-through for a pretend competition to experience how my body reacts.

Thanks!

Range is 173-190lbs
    8-15% bf
    5'9
    Thats how cutting works. Constant mind games and being that lean will constantly test you. This is why I never drop below 10%. Not worth it.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Continuegrowth View Post

Thanks!

Range is 173-190lbs
    8-15% bf
    5'9

You are right, you cant live a normal life, its not normal to be under 10%. Sacrifice IIFYM and eat a bro diet with lots of veggies for satiety.

For me 7-8% means needing to take a nap every day, feeling weak after lifting, and general lack of interest in moving around
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?