Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You could say that, opie.

You could say that indeed.

InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by amenccm View Post
    Are you a fireman? What advice would you be able to give to me if I wanted to pursue that career after uni?
    I'm already planning to work on strength and cardio, be more social to emulate normal behaviour, join the st John's uni group for first aid training, includes ng emt, and maybe take fire technology classes if I can find some. I'm wondering what else I can do to prepare myself nd get n advantage in competition
    Most people go into the field knowing nothing. So don't be worried about it. Become an EMT first then go to Fire College(if that's an option for you) get hired and then go to paramedic school. Stair masters are gods gift to fire fighters. Buy a 50-70 pound weighted vest and train with that on.
    Dolphins-Marlins-Heat-Panthers
    Zach Thomas-Juan Pierre-D Wade-Roberto Luongo

Fire Fighter

Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thee3ternal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL at people keep saying about how cops save lives.

Speak up anybody here if your life, or the life of somebody you know has literally been saved by a cop.

You're overrating their jobs, you sound like women or children playing in the backyard.

The truth is if cops realistically had to be in actual danger with any amount of frequency most of them wouldn't do it.

WTF you people acting like it's the Wild West, or we're in some drug war in South America.

****ing cops you know ain't doing ****, the most action they get out of their career is maybe tazing some old lady.

NuclearSven will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuclearSven will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuclearSven will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuclearSven will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuclearSven will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuclearSven will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuclearSven will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuclearSven will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuclearSven will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuclearSven will become famous soon enough. (+50) NuclearSven will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    FireBrah checking in -

We have a pretty awesome gym at our station which helps a alot. Also being able to (pretty much) cook decent meals with everyone - a lot of community activity too. You cant be too shy when 50+ kids are going nuts asking you qn's and wanting to get in the truck
    ***Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew***

GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by InnerThighChafe View Post
    Most people go into the field knowing nothing. So don't be worried about it. Become an EMT first then go to Fire College(if that's an option for you) get hired and then go to paramedic school. Stair masters are gods gift to fire fighters. Buy a 50-70 pound weighted vest and train with that on.
    How much is starting pay for Fire Fighters in Florida? EMT's?

Just wondering, because I know nursing doesn't pay all that great up there compared to Hawaii.

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It depends on your Cpt. But every shift I'm on we all work out and play basketball.
    Originally Posted by Jeepbra View Post
    Yep. Part of our SOGs/SOPs. Each department is different, however most have either a daily/weekly/monthly goal that should be reached. Most of the older guys slack off, but can't really blame them though. They just don't have the drive anymore and are waiting to retire.

I personally love having a job with a physical fitness requirement. Keeps you in check.
    Really had no idea, explains a lot.

GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Thee3ternal View Post

Speak up anybody here if your life, or the life of somebody you know has literally been saved by a cop.

You're overrating their jobs, you sound like women or children playing in the backyard.

The truth is if cops realistically had to be in actual danger with any amount of frequency most of them wouldn't do it.

WTF you people acting like it's the Wild West, or we're in some drug war in South America.

****ing cops you know ain't doing ****, the most action they get out of their career is maybe tazing some old lady.
    Lets be real here, the only 911 responders that routinely save lives on the daily are paramedics, and fire fighters help as well with BLS skills, (cpr, bagging). Unless there are actualy fires, which aren't that common now days due to stricter regulations and fire inspections.

Cops stand on the side and watch. Cops very very rarely have opportunities to "save" lives. They mostly make peoples lives' worse...

InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GonHx View Post
    How much is starting pay for Fire Fighters in Florida? EMT's?

Just wondering, because I know nursing doesn't pay all that great up there compared to Hawaii.
    For just a plain old EMT for where I live is about 35-40,000 a year. Being a Fire Fighter is about that same. The way you get more money is being all those in one, Fire Fighter/Paramedic. Starting pay is about 55k. But I'm in a pretty small town. You start off at about 65k in Orlando.

Nurses get payed good here

Originally Posted by GonHx View Post
    Lets be real here, the only 911 responders that routinely save lives on the daily are paramedics, and fire fighters help as well with BLS skills, (cpr, bagging). Unless there are actualy fires, which aren't that common now days due to stricter regulations and fire inspections.

Cops stand on the side and watch. Cops very very rarely have opportunities to "save" lives. They mostly make peoples lives' worse...
    Most Fire Fighters are EMT/Paramedics as well. Most departments won't hire just a single cert Fire Fighter. The departments that do are hurting for employees.
    Last edited by InnerThighChafe; 07-23-2014 at 08:15 PM.

Fire Fighter

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shroomed View Post
    Because humans are like ants, born into different genetic castes. Those with high testosterone etc. will inevitably end up in a job like law enforcement, sports, bodybuilding, manual labor etc. On the other hand you have people who can be characterized by smaller frames, higher brain capacity that couldn't do these things even if they tried (and vice versa) and generally end up as doctors, dentists, businessmen, scientists etc.

Almost got me to respond!
    so high test people=low intelligence

low test people=high intelligence?

okay

For just a plain old EMT for where I live is about 35-40,000 a year. Being a Fire Fighter is about that same. The way you get more money is being all those in one, Fire Fighter/Paramedic. Starting pay is about 55k. But I'm in a pretty small town. You start off at about 65k in Orlando.

as someone who lives in orlando I have a hard time believing paramedics make 65k. Nurse here. we start at 22-23/hr+shift diff.

Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lot's of them are that way because they were the fit jocks in highschool srs. High self confidence and decent physical fitness during those years helps them on the job.
    *Live slow, Die whenever Crew*
    *New England Patriots Crew*
    *Edmonton Oilers Crew*

awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Take away the gun and taser and watch how they turn into pussies
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000) OrNahhh is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol, I've NEVER met a cop that matches your description in the OP, OP. But I'm a New Yorker, and the NYPD is filled with slobs so maybe that's why.

As for firemen, well do you even need this question to be answered? Anyone who has the balls to run into a burning fuking building probably has quite a bit of test running through their veins.
    *Nigerian Crew*
    *French Crew*
    *Romanian Crew*
    *Irish Crew*
    *People tell me I'm the black Sean O'Pry Crew*
    *Bluepill Crew*
    *Could steal your girl if I wanted to crew*
    *Ex-D1 Athlete Crew*

fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuuuu123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Firefightera are alpha usually but cops are only alpha cause of their badge. Lol if you think any of them would choose to put their life on fhe line for a citizen. Just a bunh of pussies hising behind a badge.

Get big or die trying JacqueAttack's Avatar
    JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One of the cops that used to talk at my elementary school. Pretty sure all the female teachers wanted his cawk.

https://soundcloud.com/streetofbulls/mtm1

[300 Spartan Political] JERSEYJIM's Avatar
    JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000)

seriously tho... every profession has employees of various backgrounds, traits and personalities

all the "too stupid", "got picked on" " was a jock" arguments are ignorant
    ***Punishment '13: Yes we will, *******s!****

[300 Spartan Crew]
    Flag~nor~Fail
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Originally Posted by SKIN__N__BONES View Post
    as someone who lives in orlando I have a hard time believing paramedics make 65k. Nurse here. we start at 22-23/hr+shift diff.
    We've had about 20 or so leave our department and most of them went to Orlando because of the pay. They are Fire Fighter/Paramedics.
    Last edited by InnerThighChafe; 07-23-2014 at 08:33 PM.

Fire Fighter

Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000) Cloudburn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Firefighters: put their lives on the line every single day to save innocent people without question.

Cops: kill innocent people every single day without question.

JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000) JERSEYJIM is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^^^^ really doe?

[300 Spartan Crew]
    Flag~nor~Fail
    ++ Positive Crew ++

chevyman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chevyman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chevyman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chevyman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chevyman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chevyman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chevyman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chevyman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chevyman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chevyman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chevyman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cops in my area are trained in CPR and AED use and are often on scene before the FD and are saving lives. And arresting a dangerous criminal before he rapes/murders someone else is saving lives. They run toward gunfire while everyone else runs away. You may not like that some of then have big egos but it is foolish not to respect the fact that they do put their lives in danger to protect you and those you love. That danger is real and always a possibility for cops, whether they get shot at 100 times or never while on duty.

XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    eh i respect firefighters not cops

most of em abuse their power not alpha imo

120lbs here we come johndoejd54's Avatar
    johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Because humans are like ants, born into different genetic castes. Those with high testosterone etc. will inevitably end up in a job like law enforcement, sports, bodybuilding, manual labor etc. On the other hand you have people who can be characterized by smaller frames, higher brain capacity that couldn't do these things even if they tried (and vice versa) and generally end up as doctors, dentists, businessmen, scientists etc.

Yes it's all about skeletal frame

We never see ex athletes as doctors or business men

And we never see 5'6" 160lb laborers
    hi my name is john i am 5'2" 175lbs and trying to get aesthetic

squat: 225
    bench:185
    deadlift: 245

Iowa crew

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Firemen yes

Cops el oh el
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hevyd00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Guy who owns the gym I go to is a firefighter and ex cop. He's 6ft+ and I'd guess at 250 lbs, does a 705 deadlift.

Also strong hatred for cops in here. There was a cop helping me out when I was broke down on the side of the highway, while we were waiting for the tow truck to come we were bsing about all the crazy stuff we've seen in my town.
    I thanked him for his service to the community and he was kinda shocked. He said that I'm the first person to have ever said that to him. I'm pretty sure I made his day by saying that.
    Accutane crew.
    Always stands on toes when taking photos with other people crew.
    Always picks 2 crew.

Originally Posted by hevyd00d View Post
    Guy who owns the gym I go to is a firefighter and ex cop. He's 6ft+ and I'd guess at 250 lbs, does a 705 deadlift.

Also strong hatred for cops in here. There was a cop helping me out when I was broke down on the side of the highway, while we were waiting for the tow truck to come we were bsing about all the crazy stuff we've seen in my town.
    I thanked him for his service to the community and he was kinda shocked. He said that I'm the first person to have ever said that to him. I'm pretty sure I made his day by saying that.

lol this guy gets it

[300 Spartan Crew]
    Flag~nor~Fail
    ++ Positive Crew ++

sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sdoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They're "alpha" because they can say and do whatever they want without consequence

Just like how people on the internet act alpha
    Walt Disney lied to us
    5% Whatever it takes

shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000)

that's why the master tech at my shop, 6 foot 8, 250, strong as fuark has a degree from the school of mines.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by L_Coops View Post
    Fire fighters are natural alphas.

Cops are the ******* kids who got teased in school and now crave power to hold over others.
    More likely they were the ones that took your oneitis from you because you were too much of a pussy to do anything about it

Most Fire Fighters are EMT/Paramedics as well. Most departments won't hire just a single cert Fire Fighter. The departments that do are hurting for employees.
    i see. my nursing friend (RN) said she gets paid around $22/hr, not sure where in Florida though. In Hawaii, RN's get paid $45/hr starting on average.

EMT's starting salary is about $50k, Paramedics : >$60k, Fire Medics start at about >$80k

PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000) PrinceAmir is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheAmericano View Post
    I think it's because their job requires them to be confident.

Being a cop or fireman with low confidence will get you hurt or killed.
    Great point.
    CURRENT: 197lbs

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Thee3ternal View Post

Go spend a day in some of the places ive worjed son, you would piss yourself before lunch. You are talking about something you know nothing about