AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

DO NOT CUT ! ! ! My advice!

Sorry. I would just like to say that if you are a teen, you shouldn't cut... your body is in a growing phase, and you should be in a calorie surplus for your body to grow.
    Cutting as a bodybuilder: you may experience: weaker bones, bones may not hold as much material as they could (may cost you a little height) more severely - organ/s problems - such as you testes not fully growing (worst case scenario - infertile...low sperm count)

If you are medically obese (not bodybuilder obese) then you should cut/diet as this would be more important for your overal health in the long run, and your GP advises this.

Just focus on lean bulking as for a teen. Now, there are certain individuals that can diet and experience no problems at all, but I'm talking generally.

I just thought I'd set this out there. Obviously it varies from person to person. Once you are fully grown (21 avg) then you could cut if you want and compete.

Also, you need to be consuming your essential fats/amnio acids/vitamins, which varies from person to person. Such as someone living in a cold country (not sunny) may want to supplement with vitamin D because they would not get enough vitamin D as someone living in a sunny environment - spending hours in the sun on the daily.

I am just advising you to not cut, if you want to cut then best of luck! But I say why cut and get down to stupid bf when 11%-15% looks perfect enough. Once you are older you can cut are get super shredded, diced on the daily!
    They Say I Deliver The Coup De Grâce
    Yeaaaaaa Budddyyyyyy

kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AS50UK View Post
    Sorry. I would just like to say that if you are a teen, you shouldn't cut... your body is in a growing phase, and you should be in a calorie surplus for your body to grow.
    Cutting as a bodybuilder: you may experience: weaker bones, bones may not hold as much material as they could (may cost you a little height) more severely - organ/s problems - such as you testes not fully growing (worst case scenario - infertile...low sperm count)

If you are medically obese (not bodybuilder obese) then you should cut/diet as this would be more important for your overal health in the long run, and your GP advises this.

Just focus on lean bulking as for a teen. Now, there are certain individuals that can diet and experience no problems at all, but I'm talking generally.

I just thought I'd set this out there. Obviously it varies from person to person. Once you are fully grown (21 avg) then you could cut if you want and compete.

Also, you need to be consuming your essential fats/amnio acids/vitamins, which varies from person to person. Such as someone living in a cold country (not sunny) may want to supplement with vitamin D because they would not get enough vitamin D as someone living in a sunny environment - spending hours in the sun on the daily.

I am just advising you to not cut, if you want to cut then best of luck! But I say why cut and get down to stupid bf when 11%-15% looks perfect enough. Once you are older you can cut are get super shredded, diced on the daily!
    @OP

what would you say to someone who weighs like 200lb and is 30%+bf? Cutting still bad then?
    *Watches texans games every week
    *Team Hoyer
    *F*** Savage
    *F*ck Mallet
    *Hoyer is our saviour

Maximizing Potential brandonbourgoin's Avatar
    brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brandonbourgoin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tell us something we dont know? I have to disagree with you. Because there is teens out there like me who had crazy high sugar level (almost diabetes), high blood pressure, blah blah and was morbidly obese during my teen years. I NEEDED to loose weight. And some people have current health issues as teens and their higher level of bodyfat may have to go. Cant always judge people by their age/weight/height .
    My 70LB+ Weight Loss Pics - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163257811
    Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164577071&pagenumber=
    ~~SCC{{25;26;27;28;29}}~~

Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bailey203 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I partially agree because most of our bodies are still growing. But i don't think cutting at a slight deficit is that bad. Non bodybuilders don't measure what they eat and either lose/maintain/gain weight not knowing any better. I think a strong deficit (more that 500 calories less) would be harmful of course. But shedding off a little bit of fat doesn't seen bad.
    Doesn't pull out crew
    Doesn't put in crew

AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AS50UK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by kurse196 View Post
    @OP

what would you say to someone who weighs like 200lb and is 30%+bf? Cutting still bad then?
    Of course not. I already said that if you are medically obese then cutting would be better in the long term for the individuals health.
    Surely 200lbs 30%+bf is medically obese??
    Yeaaaaaa Budddyyyyyy

Originally Posted by brandonbourgoin View Post
    Tell us something we dont know? I have to disagree with you. Because there is teens out there like me who had crazy high sugar level (almost diabetes), high blood pressure, blah blah and was morbidly obese during my teen years. I NEEDED to loose weight. And some people have current health issues as teens and their higher level of bodyfat may have to go. Cant always judge people by their age/weight/height .
    Yes, already addressed this.
    Yeaaaaaa Budddyyyyyy

Originally Posted by Bailey203 View Post
    I partially agree because most of our bodies are still growing. But i don't think cutting at a slight deficit is that bad. Non bodybuilders don't measure what they eat and either lose/maintain/gain weight not knowing any better. I think a strong deficit (more that 500 calories less) would be harmful of course. But shedding off a little bit of fat doesn't seen bad.
    Yes. Non bodybuilders I assume would not count calories so they wouldn't know their intake, and will vary from day to day based on loads of factors: metabolism, activity etc.

But if you are a non bodybuilder (teen) you would need to weigh yourself. If you are NOT consistently gaining mass every 2/3 months you need to eat more since you are growing and cells would need to reproduce. (To avoid future problems)

I also forgot to mention that lack of calories could be harmful for your bones once you are older 65+
    Yeaaaaaa Budddyyyyyy

MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so it would be dangerous for someone around 18-20% bf to cut to like 12% eating 200 cals under maintenance at 14?

Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cutting takes my energy away from me and I dont swim as well. Bulking till I graduate college
    Event/Current/Goal
    200 IM/1:59.60/1:54.99
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

Call me Rich cuz I'm here bro

ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I grew to my biggest on strongest while cutting at 18. If anything it's nice cutting young because you basically grow no matter what.

My two cents.
    "The greats weren't great because at birth they could paint; the greats were great because they paint a lot."

For personal coaching in diet, training and supplements PM me or check out my ******** page: www.********.com/2strongvon

krombie27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krombie27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krombie27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krombie27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krombie27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krombie27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krombie27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krombie27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krombie27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tinypic.com/r/2ytwufr/8
    160lbs 5"9
    20% bf

Cut or bulk?
    I wanna be big but with a flat tummy ofc.

The only reason i'ld cut is the high amout of belly fat.
    But if I do that my upper body would become skinny.

If I bulk, well uk then. Get fatter on the tummy and big elsewhere.
    Idk what to do.

And can anybody please tell me what is eating at maintenance, and is the mucle building progress slow that way?!

Please help!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MaxGainz1 View Post
    so it would be dangerous for someone around 18-20% bf to cut to like 12% eating 200 cals under maintenance at 14?
    Yes, I would eat in a surplus, just enough for you to burn fat and build muscle whilst giving yourself the correct nutrients for growth, if you find yourself getting to 'big' just do some low intensity cardio twice a week, I wouldn't diet, unless your GP advises you to.

However you could cut down slowly, but make sure to consume all essential nutrients for the day.
    Yeaaaaaa Budddyyyyyy

nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well obviously if your 125lbs you shouldn't cut, unless your talking about another form of cutting in which case understandable.
    Youtube Channel --> youtube.com/channel/UCNSdg8uIH4A1dRey0-Kzdpg

It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years

We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations

DL - 240kg
    Squat - 180kg
    Bench - 130kg
    Total - 550kg

SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SamirDripz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i still manage to cum buckets and i cut.

Originally Posted by nowheym8 View Post
    Well obviously if your 125lbs you shouldn't cut, unless your talking about another form of cutting in which case understandable.
    Im not 125lbs, If I were then that would mean I've made no gains since starting bodybuilding.com LOL

I don't use this enough to update.
    Yeaaaaaa Budddyyyyyy

Originally Posted by krombie27 View Post
    tinypic.com/r/2ytwufr/8
    160lbs 5"9
    20% bf

Cut or bulk?
    I wanna be big but with a flat tummy ofc.

The only reason i'ld cut is the high amout of belly fat.
    But if I do that my upper body would become skinny.

If I bulk, well uk then. Get fatter on the tummy and big elsewhere.
    Idk what to do.

And can anybody please tell me what is eating at maintenance, and is the mucle building progress slow that way?!

Please help!!!!!!
    Eating at maintenance is just what calories you eat to maintain your current body composition at the current time. I personally think maintenance is stupid because as an individual we do not eat the same calories each day, and we burn different amounts of calories each day.

But people normally use maintenance calories as a guide to how much calories they need to gain or lose mass.
    Typically you cannot gain mass whilst on maintenance, but this just depends on the individual.

I'd say lean bulk; slowly gain mass, if you are gaining to much - recomp.
    Yeaaaaaa Budddyyyyyy

Originally Posted by nowheym8 View Post
    Thought i'd update; not the first time i've been called out for 125lbs, lol.
    Yeaaaaaa Budddyyyyyy

MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone got any more useful advice?

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Well I've cut from 200 pounds above 30 percent and god I've either been cutting wrong or I've just built muscle at the same time.

I was an active obese person and for my weight, I didn't look that bad.

TheLiftingDoc is just really nice. (+1000) TheLiftingDoc is just really nice. (+1000) TheLiftingDoc is just really nice. (+1000) TheLiftingDoc is just really nice. (+1000) TheLiftingDoc is just really nice. (+1000) TheLiftingDoc is just really nice. (+1000) TheLiftingDoc is just really nice. (+1000) TheLiftingDoc is just really nice. (+1000) TheLiftingDoc is just really nice. (+1000) TheLiftingDoc is just really nice. (+1000) TheLiftingDoc is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is less healthy to be 25% as a teen than it is to be in a calorie deficit. Your logic is flawed.
    In comp best lifts:

270kg wrapless squat / 160kg bench / 280kg deadlift

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TheLiftingDoc View Post
    It is less healthy to be 25% as a teen than it is to be in a calorie deficit. Your logic is flawed.
    I love how he talks about weaker bones as if you wouldn't be more likely to have that if you were obese

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stop Spouting nonsense.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Stop Spouting nonsense.
    Erik, may i ask if you feel that it's safe for me to try and lose fat? I'm roughly 16-18% bf 190 lbs 6'0, got a alright foundation from 6 months of lifting but obviously im not sure if i should continue gaining or start clean and make sure i don't reach a unhealthy bodyfat. I'm 14 so i want to do the healthiest thing, i want to lose the ''skinny fat'' look... I use to be like 25% but i stopped losing weight cause i thought it might damage me or something.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MaxGainz1 View Post
    Erik, may i ask if you feel that it's safe for me to try and lose fat? I'm roughly 16-18% bf 190 lbs 6'0, got a alright foundation from 6 months of lifting but obviously im not sure if i should continue gaining or start clean and make sure i don't reach a unhealthy bodyfat. I'm 14 so i want to do the healthiest thing, i want to lose the ''skinny fat'' look... I use to be like 25% but i stopped losing weight cause i thought it might damage me or something.
    If you're 14 years old. The "skinny fat" look will diminish as you continue to age and progress through puberty.

Start training with weights, eat micronutrient dense foods, and let that be your only focus (in terms of trying to "cut" or bulk)

tkmotorrider has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It honestly depends on your body type.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    If you're 14 years old. The "skinny fat" look will diminish as you continue to age and progress through puberty.

Start training with weights, eat micronutrient dense foods, and let that be your only focus (in terms of trying to "cut" or bulk)
    Cheers man Im eating around 3k calories right now and doing ICF 5x5 and my lifts are progressing. I'm looking forward to what the future holds.