Eripark1996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Average teenager arm size?

So I have a question that might not be answerable. What is the average arm size for teens?

I am 17 years old (Going into senior year) and i have been working out since freshmen year. I was forced to workout because when i joined football and track it was a must. However i quit football after my sophomore year and i focused on track because i was very good
    However in april during a high hurdle race, i fell and dislocated my elbow which didnt allow me to workout for a good 3 month and when i get back, i wasnt able to perform push motions such as bench, dumbell press, etc.
    Its been about 4 months and i can finally do everything besides pull ups and dips (which isnt a huge deal)

When I had my sling on (my left arm) it shrunk like CRAZY lol however i finally got it back after 2 months of lifting.
    I measured my RIGHT ARM when i was in my sling and it was exactly 14 inches. After 2 months of insane training my arm became 15.1 inches (this was about 3 weeks ago) and today after my insane workout at the gym, it was at 16.3 inches.

I am 175 lbs and 6ft tall. I dont know the exact measurement of my arm but its around 15-16 without pump. Is that considered big, average or below average.

In my school im one of the "bigger guys", although i am NOT the biggest, but i do have a good size and i am the biggest out of my friends.
    Thanks

Supplements i take:
    100%Whey protein - 25-50 grams a day
    Amplified Creatine = 5 grams on off days/ 15 on workout days
    preworkout - 5 grams SOMETIMES
    Caseien = 25 grams when i feel like taking it lol

Registered User FutureAestethic's Avatar
    FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FutureAestethic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LMAO at taking these supplements and only care about arm size.
    so much wasted
    I never rep back.

A7U9G is on a distinguished road. (+10) A7U9G is on a distinguished road. (+10) A7U9G is on a distinguished road. (+10) A7U9G is on a distinguished road. (+10) A7U9G is on a distinguished road. (+10) A7U9G is on a distinguished road. (+10) A7U9G is on a distinguished road. (+10) A7U9G is on a distinguished road. (+10) A7U9G is on a distinguished road. (+10) A7U9G is on a distinguished road. (+10) A7U9G is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Arm size has different factors like BF% and height. A guy that is short and higher BF% is more likely to have bigger arms then someone who is taller and a lower BF%. I would say given your height your arms are a little above avg. for teens
    Current Gym PR's

Bench- 285lbs
    Squat- 365lbs
    Deadlift- 405lbs

Current Meet PR's
    Bench- 245lbs (148lb Weight Class)
    Squat- 360 (148lb Weight Class)
    Deadlift- 405 (148lb Weight Class)

Highest total - 1000lbs (148lb Weight Class)

Towerworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towerworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towerworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towerworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towerworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towerworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towerworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towerworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towerworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towerworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) Towerworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by A7U9G View Post
    Arm size has different factors like BF% and height. A guy that is short and higher BF% is more likely to have bigger arms then someone who is taller and a lower BF%. I would say given your height your arms are a little above avg. for teens
    what? its the complete opposite a taller person isnt just longer, theyre all around just bigger(this is why shorter people weigh far less than a taller guy even taking the height difference into account also15" is big on a short guy but pretty much stock for a 6"3 guy. )
    op average is probably between 12 and 13 in the real world. tmisc average is 15-16
    Start
    Bench Press-125
    Deadlift- 200
    Squat-165

Eripark1996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FutureAestethic View Post
    LMAO at taking these supplements and only care about arm size.
    so much wasted
    I dont just focus on my arms. Its just that my arm seems to be the smallest part of my body other than my chest. My shoulder trap and back are great and i love them to death lol but my arms feel a big too tiny

Skeddit123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there isnt a "average teenager arm size"... everyone is different. BF and height play a role in how big someones arm is.

Realistically Positive CarderTheFirst's Avatar
    CarderTheFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarderTheFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarderTheFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarderTheFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarderTheFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarderTheFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarderTheFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarderTheFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarderTheFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarderTheFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarderTheFirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 6' 2" and 175lbs and just about to turn 17 and i have 15.5 cold flexed arms, and people seem to comment on my body quite a bit, although i also have super low bodyfat, and everyone at my school is really skinny, so yeah i'd say you're on point. *Been working out for 1 and half years
    17 yrs old
    6 ft 2in
    175lbs

cant bench 250

MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500)
    Its a stupid question to ask.

Why do you wanna be average anyway?

If the average arm size was 10" would 13" be big? no.

If you're asking what a good arm size is I'd say 16-17" moderately lean is pretty good, not huge, but respectable

yomuju is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yomuju is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yomuju is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yomuju is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yomuju is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yomuju is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yomuju is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yomuju is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yomuju is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yomuju is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) yomuju is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Eripark1996 View Post
    So I have a question that might not be answerable. What is the average arm size for teens?

I am 17 years old (Going into senior year) and i have been working out since freshmen year. I was forced to workout because when i joined football and track it was a must. However i quit football after my sophomore year and i focused on track because i was very good
    However in april during a high hurdle race, i fell and dislocated my elbow which didnt allow me to workout for a good 3 month and when i get back, i wasnt able to perform push motions such as bench, dumbell press, etc.
    Its been about 4 months and i can finally do everything besides pull ups and dips (which isnt a huge deal)

When I had my sling on (my left arm) it shrunk like CRAZY lol however i finally got it back after 2 months of lifting.
    I measured my RIGHT ARM when i was in my sling and it was exactly 14 inches. After 2 months of insane training my arm became 15.1 inches (this was about 3 weeks ago) and today after my insane workout at the gym, it was at 16.3 inches.

I am 175 lbs and 6ft tall. I dont know the exact measurement of my arm but its around 15-16 without pump. Is that considered big, average or below average.

In my school im one of the "bigger guys", although i am NOT the biggest, but i do have a good size and i am the biggest out of my friends.
    Thanks

Supplements i take:
    100%Whey protein - 25-50 grams a day
    Amplified Creatine = 5 grams on off days/ 15 on workout days
    preworkout - 5 grams SOMETIMES
    Caseien = 25 grams when i feel like taking it lol
    1.) Why so much creatine... You only need like 5 grams a day, even on workout days.

2.) There really isn't an "average". Forget what people here are saying, about "arm size doesn't matter". It does, just make sure it isn't the only thing you ever focus on. Don't be a curl bro. Also, you sure do weight a lot for being in track.

3.) Despite the last comment, I'm going to try to give you a rough estimate. For someone who works out pretty regularly, I would say an average, completely cold no flexed arm is around 13 inches. Flexed, it is probably around 15. Personally, my arms are about 15 cold and 17 when flexing hard.