Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50)

life in europe is much different (Srs)

being born in Macedonia and raised in Michigan since 5, I've constantly gone back and forth for visits there and many surrounding countries. What I've noticed is that in the US, life is going at you 1000mph as you grow up. I wake up, work for 9 hours, wait in traffic to get home, run/lift, watch TV, go to sleep and then wait for the weekend. Overseas, life is still stressful but far more mellow and comforting. Since I was 5 and even now, I can go outside my apartment complex or call a couple friends after work and go bull**** on a park bench for fcking hours but in America, it just doesn't work that way (work, friends are scattered, far distances, etc). People don't seem to even want to sit, talk, and bull**** and connect over conversation here anymore. I enjoy/need time to myself but anybody nom sayin? Am I way off about this in everyday eurobruh life?

cliffs:
    - Life in America is fast/busy, in turn: nobody "just chills" anymore
    - Europe life more mellow, people like to just chill and talk
    - discuss
    Last edited by OhhHai; 07-23-2014 at 08:20 AM.
    !l|- Engineering Crew - EE -|l!
    Black Jesus Worshipper

VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because the USA and the UK work hard to support countries like this. It's a well known fact that Europeans are lazy. Go to Greece, Spain or Portugal and you will see. Brb having a ****ing nap everyday at midday. When a country in the EU goes bust someone has to bail them out i.e Germany, France and the UK.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chilling right now buddy, life's good. Started work at 7am and finished at 2pm, dat der European freedom
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew
    245/330/445.5 (440DL@161BW) B/S/DL but do I even lift? No, I do not lift.

Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It depends on the circumstances and where you live in Europe.

I'm sure Mericuh also has their areas and communities where people hang out in the park for hours.

TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "In America, we hurry--which is well; but when the day's work is done, we go on thinking of losses and gains, we plan for the morrow, we even carry our business cares to bed with us, and toss and worry over them when we ought to be restoring our racked bodies and brains with sleep. We burn up our energies with these excitements, and either die early or drop into a lean and mean old age at a time of life which they call a man's prime in Europe." - The Innocents Abroad

3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    never lived in the USA, I can confirm the (eastern) euro part. Although I don't have much time due work /lift /home duties, I can find some if I want to..
    communist until you get rich
    feminist until you get married
    atheist until the airplane starts falling

we're all gonna make it

JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VestBrah View Post
    Because the USA and the UK work hard to support countries like this. It's a well known fact that Europeans are lazy. Go to Greece, Spain or Portugal and you will see. Brb having a ****ing nap everyday at midday. When a country in the EU goes bust someone has to bail them out i.e Germany, France and the UK.
    thats because of the weather

DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    OP, where you from in Macedonia as my parents are from there as well and I do visit there regularly. Although I'm Albanian(don't tase me bro!)

And yea I completely agree... All about work in the US and about your stupid "careers" that no one likes anyway. No one has time for anything and as a result everyone is ****ing obese, depressed, alcoholics and borderline psychopaths. It's all about supporting the economic machine in America. It's much different than in Macedonia where people are more laid back about issues and enjoy themselves more like drinking coffee with friends, family all day; knowing everyone in your community; being close to family; etc. Although, the situation isn't perfect as people are poor.
    *Addicted to General Tso Chicken Crew*
    *Arsenal FC brah*

MyMachete will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyMachete will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyMachete will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyMachete will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyMachete will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyMachete will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyMachete will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyMachete will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyMachete will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyMachete will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyMachete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OhhHai View Post
    being born in Macedonia and raised in Michigan since 5, I've constantly gone back and forth for visits there and many surrounding countries. What I've noticed is that in the US, life is going at you 1000mph as you grow up. I wake up, work for 9 hours, wait in traffic to get home, run/life, watch TV, go to sleep and then wait for the weekend. Overseas, life is still stressful but far more mellow and comforting. Since I was 5 and even now, I can go outside my apartment complex or call a couple friends after work and go bull**** on a park bench for fcking hours but in America, it just doesn't work that way (work, friends are scattered, far distances, etc). People don't seem to even want to sit, talk, and bull**** and connect over conversation here anymore. I enjoy/need time to myself but anybody nom sayin? Am I way off about this in everyday eurobruh life?

cliffs:
    - discuss
    depends what part of america we are talking about here. I feel like the north/ bigger cities are like you described, but in rural areas it is a lot different.

VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000) VestBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JazB View Post
    thats because of the weather
    Really not an excuse anymore.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    True, but it's changing. People used to be much more relaxed over here. Now they got more money and less time.

BlastenCruze is not very well liked. (-100) BlastenCruze is not very well liked. (-100) BlastenCruze is not very well liked. (-100) BlastenCruze is not very well liked. (-100) BlastenCruze is not very well liked. (-100) BlastenCruze is not very well liked. (-100) BlastenCruze is not very well liked. (-100) BlastenCruze is not very well liked. (-100) BlastenCruze is not very well liked. (-100) BlastenCruze is not very well liked. (-100) BlastenCruze is not very well liked. (-100)
    OP, you mean mainland Europe is laidback. Britain is just about the same as America

Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao stfu

Thats only southern europeans. Portugal, Spain, Southern France, Italy and Greece.

The rest of Europe are badass.

OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100) OniichanJoe is not very well liked. (-100)
    so for gym class in macedonia did you guys practice marching in phalanx formation

Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LIFE IN MACEDONIA IS AMAZING

The economic situation sucks but man if you live near lake ohrid youre living the life. Stress free, beautiful mountains lake river sky, and dat dere summer nightlife.

Just spent 6 weeks there (albanian here).

Brb go to the beach on a whim whenever i want, alone, guaranteed to bump into a bunch of friends i know
    Brb go out for a walk to the korzo (the strip or promenade i guess) guaranteed to bump into a bunch of friends
    Brb sweaty after playing basketball fukk it lets jump into the river
    Brb not much going on in this town tonight lets take a $6 cab to the next town
    Brb dont feel like going out tonight lets swim in the river and jump off the brides at midnight n chit in that nice warm water
    Brb so much family around, meeting up at 3am for late-night card playing
    Brb getting fresh bread and kifla from the bakery after midnight
    Brb such beautiful relaxing cafes
    Brb lets chill around the big hotels (izgrev, drim, park) to pick up foreign chicks
    Last edited by Dreyth; 07-23-2014 at 08:18 AM.

OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50) OhhHai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Politics seems like its ran by the cast of mean girls over there i.e. Greece won't accept Macedonia to be called "Macedonia," instead, "Republic of Macedonia."

Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    "In America, we hurry--which is well; but when the day's work is done, we go on thinking of losses and gains, we plan for the morrow, we even carry our business cares to bed with us, and toss and worry over them when we ought to be restoring our racked bodies and brains with sleep. We burn up our energies with these excitements, and either die early or drop into a lean and mean old age at a time of life which they call a man's prime in Europe." - The Innocents Abroad
    I'd rep you again if I already hadn't today. Thanks for the aware on that book. I'm gonna read the chit out of it maybe even later today

Originally Posted by DaHurst View Post
    OP, where you from in Macedonia as my parents are from there as well and I do visit there regularly. Although I'm Albanian(don't tase me bro!)

And yea I completely agree... All about work in the US and about your stupid "careers" that no one likes anyway. No one has time for anything and as a result everyone is ****ing obese, depressed, alcoholics and borderline psychopaths. It's all about supporting the economic machine in America. It's much different than in Macedonia where people are more laid back about issues and enjoy themselves more like drinking coffee with friends, family all day; knowing everyone in your community; being close to family; etc. Although, the situation isn't perfect as people are poor.
    haha one of my best friends in MK is Albanian, don't wurry bruh. I was born in Gjorce Petrov, Skopje, Macedonia. Good point too, that's what I was getting at
    Black Jesus Worshipper

newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LULZ at using financial crisis as an indication of laziness as if the average person has anything to do with how a COUNTRY manages money. My inlaws are Romanian and by far some of the Hardest working people i've ever met.

BRB working 14 hours a day.
    Brb working 8 hours at one job, then coming home to work additional 3-4 on side jobs.

NewBrahJP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NewBrahJP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NewBrahJP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NewBrahJP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NewBrahJP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NewBrahJP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NewBrahJP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NewBrahJP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NewBrahJP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NewBrahJP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NewBrahJP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Depends

Lol

I have a female friend who left the country to go to the UK. She works as a nurse.

brb has to to all the **** on paper
    brb here all in a fuking pc
    brb nurses don't do nothing in the UK
    brb here nurses are almost doing doctors work
    brb nurses in the UK refuse to vaccinate/use needles on patients (so what are they supposed to do as nurses?)
    brb they'll maybe do it they go with another nurse because then if the patient dies it won't be just their fault
    brb here they do all that alone and safely (as it should be)

everytime she returns to Portugal
    ''No wonder they want foreign people''
    ''They're 20 years behind''
    ''UK nurses must be really dumb or they're acting like it''
    ''I don't even work with patients a lot of times, i just do office work''

No all roses mate.
    Your economy is supeior and she's making 2 or 3 times more although she hates it. Das it.
    Benfica crew *E Pluribus Unum*

Portuguese crew

Football (aka Soccer) crew

Motorcycle crew *Honda CB600F Hornet 2011*

DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Politics seems like its ran by the cast of mean girls over there i.e. Greece won't accept Macedonia to be called "Macedonia," instead, "Republic of Macedonia."

I'd rep you again if I already hadn't today. Thanks for the aware on that book. I'm gonna read the chit out of it maybe even later today

haha one of my best friends in MK is Albanian, don't wurry bruh. I was born in Gjorce Petrov, Skopje, Macedonia. Good point too, that's what I was getting at
    Skopje? Nice! Modern and becoming a very stylish city while you still get those non-American gainzzz.

Sometimes I just wish I lived back in MK because everything would be easier. Don't have to worry about interviews, working 10 hour days, dealing with stupid people, etc. I can just drink macchiatos all day, drink some cheap cold ones at night, swim at lake ohrid then eat a beastly meal for the equvialent of $2, read, get those South Eastern European gainzzz and take home a traditional sloot that will cook, clean and have my kin.

Dats it mayne
    *Addicted to General Tso Chicken Crew*
    *Arsenal FC brah*

Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50) Polish Power will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eastern European brah here.

It seems good just to be there for a short period of time, but the long term kicks in and it gets boring as ****. Living and visiting are 2 different things.

Let's be real, most of these people would leave their country and go west if the opportunity presented itself.

Foreign guys clean up in these countries because chicks want to live a better life abroad. (srs)

Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dreyth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DaHurst View Post
    Skopje? Nice! Modern and becoming a very stylish city while you still get those non-American gainzzz.

Sometimes I just wish I lived back in MK because everything would be easier. Don't have to worry about interviews, working 10 hour days, dealing with stupid people, etc. I can just drink macchiatos all day, drink some cheap cold ones at night, swim at lake ohrid then eat a beastly meal for the equvialent of $2, read, get those South Eastern European gainzzz and take home a traditional sloot that will cook, clean and have my kin.

Dats it mayne
    Das it shqipe thats my fav lake in the world. Gotta go to gradishte beach in august to get some seriously hot wimmenz

Registered User Awfulwafflebrah's Avatar
    Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awfulwafflebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I want to move my family to England so bad. I grew up spending summers thee at my grandmas, I haven't been back in 10 years now, but will move there one day.
    6'4" 220lb. Closer to goals. #foreverbulking

DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it's true. life outside of the anglosphere is much more relaxed… favorite place i've ever been was Italy, people just literally sit around and do nothing

which is why their economy is going to chit and the entire city is covered with graffiti (too lazy to clean it) but it's a chill place

FeelsMcAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) FeelsMcAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) FeelsMcAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) FeelsMcAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) FeelsMcAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) FeelsMcAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) FeelsMcAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) FeelsMcAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) FeelsMcAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) FeelsMcAlpha is not very helpful. (-500) FeelsMcAlpha is not very helpful. (-500)
    It's a live to work and work to live mentality when contrasting both.

COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000) COFFEEMUG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    America has honestly gone full retard in terms of culture.
    ** JNCOs and spiked hair Crew**
    ** Bishes be mirin my chain wallet Crew **
    ** Carry more cash than the pizza delivery guy Crew **

\/ape /\/ation

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in America, it just doesn't work that way (work, friends are scattered, far distances, etc). People don't seem to even want to sit, talk, and bull**** and connect over conversation here anymore. I enjoy/need time to myself but anybody nom sayin? Am I way off about this in everyday eurobruh life?
    cliffs:
    - discuss
    totally agree, OP...when i was in e.europe, everyone was always out & about, sitting in cafes, shooting the sh!t, relaxing, etc.

my relative in europe said to me, 'in america, you live to work. here, we work to live.'

i think that about sums it up...they take the time to enjoy their day, their environment, the people around them....work is only a means to an end, to enjoy life, and be able to do what they choose in their free time.

in n.america, your life is your work. beyond their 9-5, everyone's head is stuck in their phone, people are closed off, always in a hurry to return to their little bubbles they call home...

no one seems to look around, stop for a moment, and just enjoy the beauty of now. i think that's why so many people feel like life is passing them by...because they're letting it
    7:1

Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    How can ppl afford the lifestyle they live the. In Europe?

I regularly visit Romania and my freinds are always out partying, having nice clothes, taking vacations regularly

I just never understand how that's possible and they live in middle class to lower middle class apartments
    *no crew* crew

Originally Posted by Dreyth View Post
    LIFE IN MACEDONIA IS AMAZING

The economic situation sucks but man if you live near lake ohrid youre living the life. Stress free, beautiful mountains lake river sky, and dat dere summer nightlife.

Just spent 6 weeks there (albanian here).

Brb go to the beach on a whim whenever i want, alone, guaranteed to bump into a bunch of friends i know
    Brb go out for a walk to the korzo (the strip or promenade i guess) guaranteed to bump into a bunch of friends
    Brb sweaty after playing basketball fukk it lets jump into the river
    Brb not much going on in this town tonight lets take a $6 cab to the next town
    Brb dont feel like going out tonight lets swim in the river and jump off the brides at midnight n chit in that nice warm water
    Brb so much family around, meeting up at 3am for late-night card playing
    Brb getting fresh bread and kifla from the bakery after midnight
    Brb such beautiful relaxing cafes
    Brb lets chill around the big hotels (izgrev, drim, park) to pick up foreign chicks
    there are two things that nobody will understand outside of Eastern Europe:

1) Traditional Women
    brb buy her a drink at a club and she'll probably throw it at you
    brb cook, clean, chill with you just cuz
    brb totally mellow and chill personalities

2) phucking cafes, mates
    I don't wanna go on a rant but nothing will ever come close to an eastern european cafe and they are one thing that I miss on a constant daily basis
    brb don't have to drink booze on the weekdays/weekend with your friends to have fun (probably will, but don't have to IN ORDER to have fun like at a bar)
    brb coffee, macchiato, espresso (don't smoke in the US, but I'll be damned if I don't have a cig with my espresso in MK)
    brb house music in the background that I could live my life to
    brb chairs and tables outside under sun umbrellas and mist fans
    das it mane..das it
    Black Jesus Worshipper

Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol at calling Macedonia typical Europe. Maybe in your medditeranean countries it´s mellow but West-Europe is the same as America...
    *Competitive Judo Black Belt crew*

*Wristwatch Crew*
    *S&P Crew*

*Belgium Beer conoisseur crew*
    *Whisky crew*

*Official Verenigde Misc Broeders*

VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50) VictorHei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Macedonian and 6'4 no surprise, everyone is a fking giant in the Balkans, would feel like a manlet there

Agree with what you say though