Closed Thread
Page 220 of 286 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,600 of 8571
    tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cheeky after work vodka/pepsi max.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Skeletor666 View Post
    Especially after the lad bashing in charlestown
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1227304416159

The mistake he made was engaging them even though they were provoking him. Could have ended badly and even worse his daughter could have been assaulted while he's on the ground taking kicks to the head. Say nothing and continue walking until you're in CCTV range. If they persist, call police.

The problem with situations like that is even if they're all a bunch of scrawny teenagers you can easily be blindsided by one punch and then you're on the ground getting kicked in the head by multiple attackers.

It's also obvious they'd done it before. They knew to pull his jumper over his head and another guy ran in to steal his wallet and phone.

I've encountered feral bogan trash like this before. If you are going to retaliate, do it swiftly. Don't wait for them to grow in confidence.

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1227304416159

The mistake he made was engaging them even though they were provoking him. Could have ended badly and even worse his daughter could have been assaulted while he's on the ground taking kicks to the head. Say nothing and continue walking until you're in CCTV range. If they persist, call police.

The problem with situations like that is even if they're all a bunch of scrawny teenagers you can easily be blindsided by one punch and then you're on the ground getting kicked in the head by multiple attackers.

It's also obvious they'd done it before. They knew to pull his jumper over his head and another guy ran in to steal his wallet and phone.

I've encountered feral bogan trash like this before. If you are going to retaliate, do it swiftly. Don't wait for them to grow in confidence.
    Agree with the avoidance part.

In the moment it's very different though.

Will be interesting to see what/if any penalties will be laid down?

rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheProgressiveOne View Post

From the sounds of it the one that has been identified is going to be charged under the youth offenders legislation. As far as I know usually that only nets a warning or some mandatory prevention courses.

If it gets blown up a bit more and put some pressure on the nsw justice system to really crack down on them.
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - .Antmirer, 2002

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TheProgressiveOne View Post

Definitely. It's very easy to take the bait given that in isolation they're all look like weak sauce. He didn't seem prepared for what would happen if they all swarmed him.

Went to a fast food joint recently where only the drive-through was open. Three guys walking around who didn't have a car were annoyed the door was closed so they approached the car behind me to order for them and then waited at the end of the drive-through to collect it.

When I collected my order the guy starts talking to me because my window was down. I ignored him but when I'm sitting at the lights maybe 50 feet away he suddenly appears and grabs my arm. "Where's my dinner?" I told him it was the car behind me but he wasn't buying it.

He was a solid dude but I'm thinking face to face he was no threat. That was naive because he was a threat standing at my window while I'm in a cramped position sitting behind the wheel and restrained by a seat belt. Light was still red.

He then became more agitated and shouted "where's my money?" I said "get your f**king hands off me" and then he went full potato. Reached for my throat but got my shirt instead and started throwing haymakers at my head through the window while trying to pull me closer. I evaded all of the blows and then hit the gas and he fell off the car.

I'll admit I wasn't happy about it and considered pulling over and walking over there. That however would have been reckless because there were 3 of them and only one of me. More importantly since what he did to me was out of CCTV range I would have also looked like the person initiating it and could have easily been arrested. Instead I reported it for the benefit of anyone else in the area they might harass, drove home and ate my dinner.

Now it's easy to think you could try and fight back while you're sitting behind the wheel but I knew if he got my arm outside the vehicle he had a huge leverage advantage and could try and snap it. List goes on. In the end I drove away unscathed.

#coolstorybro

White Knight Captain Skeletor666's Avatar
    Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's full on, if you're newcastle way sounds like something that would happen late night at king street maccas^. Strength in numbers. At a guess nothing will happen to these kids because they are juveniles. I hate how good nights can turn into ****ty evenings because of the actions of fkn dropkicks.
    " You can't spell Caucasian without Asian, nomsayin' "
    ~ Skeletor

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Juicetin View Post
    I don't torrent much since Netflix came to aus.

Why bother yo
    why pay for netflix when you can stream it at the usual places for free.

Originally Posted by tara19 View Post
    Cheeky after work vodka/pepsi max.
    turn down for what.

people are savages. surprised to see bogans fighting in packs like this. its usually muslims that do this type of stuff. no racist.

yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Definitely. It's very easy to take the bait given that in isolation they're all look like weak sauce. He didn't seem prepared for what would happen if they all swarmed him.

Went to a fast food joint recently where only the drive-through was open. Three guys walking around who didn't have a car were annoyed the door was closed so they approached the car behind me to order for them and then waited at the end of the drive-through to collect it.

When I collected my order the guy starts talking to me because my window was down. I ignored him but when I'm sitting at the lights maybe 50 feet away he suddenly appears and grabs my arm. "Where's my dinner?" I told him it was the car behind me but he wasn't buying it.

He was a solid dude but I'm thinking face to face he was no threat. That was naive because he was a threat standing at my window while I'm in a cramped position sitting behind the wheel and restrained by a seat belt. Light was still red.

He then became more agitated and shouted "where's my money?" I said "get your f**king hands off me" and then he went full potato. Reached for my throat but got my shirt instead and started throwing haymakers at my head through the window while trying to pull me closer. I evaded all of the blows and then hit the gas and he fell off the car.

I'll admit I wasn't happy about it and considered pulling over and walking over there. That however would have been reckless because there were 3 of them and only one of me. More importantly since what he did to me was out of CCTV range I would have also looked like the person initiating it and could have easily been arrested. Instead I reported it for the benefit of anyone else in the area they might harass, drove home and ate my dinner.

Now it's easy to think you could try and fight back while you're sitting behind the wheel but I knew if he got my arm outside the vehicle he had a huge leverage advantage and could try and snap it. List goes on. In the end I drove away unscathed.

#coolstorybro
    That's some crazy chit.

Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was at the skate park once having a BBQ with a few of my mates when this group of literally 50 kids rocked up and one of them approached us and started trying to pick a fight. Even though we were a solid 10 years older than them all, we just backed down and played it cool cause we know they had 10x the people...

It's ****ing cowardly having to fight in packs... It's cowardly having to fight at all against someone who doesn't want to fight you...
    We freaks baby.

VGang.

No sleep crew
    3 pillows crew
    No pants crew
    Full gym attire at all times crew.

Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    Been on that US Netflix time since last year. It's the goods.
    Proxy/VPN or do they allow it?

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Elevennn View Post
    Proxy/VPN or do they allow it?

Proxy DNS. You can look for free ones to use, but they get shut down every few days, so I just pay 5 bucks a month for a service.
    Delirious Mutant.

HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Juicetin View Post
    I was at the skate park once
    This was your mistake. Ain't nothing I've seen yet that transforms kids into packs of little thugs quite as effictively as building a skate park in a town.

TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @dominik: real sh.t bro.

Yes good idea to drive off and let it go. In some situations it's emasculating, in 99% situations, it's smart...

3-1 is not right.

HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lulz. All I want for Christmas is a dash cam!

RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in future dominik buy a car with windows that wind up???

then sit there making perplexed faces at him while eating the food you clearly stole from him

^nice driving wnb

pyskowanie is just really nice. (+1000) pyskowanie is just really nice. (+1000) pyskowanie is just really nice. (+1000) pyskowanie is just really nice. (+1000) pyskowanie is just really nice. (+1000) pyskowanie is just really nice. (+1000) pyskowanie is just really nice. (+1000) pyskowanie is just really nice. (+1000) pyskowanie is just really nice. (+1000) pyskowanie is just really nice. (+1000) pyskowanie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pervy View Post
    I work for one of the ISP's in the article and I'm pretty confident most people will be fine. I think the picture corporations are just trying to scare people into stop torrenting as it is pretty rampant in Australia.
    Yeah agree, just laughable how the bosses 'price' the 'losses' to the company where it isnt even a loss. Its actually a gain. They bitch about how much money they are losing but dont ever mention any hard stats to back it up because their profits are going up & up despite the downloads. The downloads are actually benefiting them by giving additional exposure. People will always want to go out to the cinemas, they will spend a certain amount within a certain time frame as they always have & from that point on an individual's interaction with the market either stops (as in the past b4 downloads) or nowadays continues with a few extra films seen which benefits the companies in the long run via exposure. It does not cut the initial amount.
    Pysk

heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's difficult to make me angry, so I never engage with drunken idiots. The only time I've said anything was when I was walking in a heavily policed area with like 5 girls and this car of 5 guys called me a *******. I just loled and said "Saturday night, 5 guys, 1 car, no females - you guys clearly know all about that" and walked off. Even a nearby cop was laughing. In hindsight I'm glad I didn't run into them and get bottled.

Otherwise I let people say whatever and walk away.
    Straya kunt crew
    5'10 90kg
    Goals: 1.5+xBW BP, 2.5XBW Squat, BW snatch, 1.5XBW power clean, <12% BF.

Deep voice crew
    Sweat like guy in Gangster's Paradise video when lifting crew
    Chase PBs, not women crew
    Seinfeld Crew
    Simpsons Crew

rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by heynah View Post
    "Saturday night, 5 guys, 1 car, no females - you guys clearly know all about that"
    Lmao. Quoted for brilliance.

Tfw can never think of witty responses on the spot.
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - .Antmirer, 2002

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhyfelwr View Post

Always have to bite my tongue lol.
    Delirious Mutant.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What ya up to this Saturday night?

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by heynah View Post
    It's difficult to make me angry, so I never engage with drunken idiots. The only time I've said anything was when I was walking in a heavily policed area with like 5 girls and this car of 5 guys called me a *******. I just loled and said "Saturday night, 5 guys, 1 car, no females - you guys clearly know all about that" and walked off. Even a nearby cop was laughing. In hindsight I'm glad I didn't run into them and get bottled.

Otherwise I let people say whatever and walk away.
    that could have gone very badly. lmao. lucky police were around.

Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    I'm babysitting my parents friends kid. I should be doing my homework but the call of the NRL and Netflix is too strong.

Watching the footy & eating rice pudding. Oh yeah, I'm pretty wild.
    Delirious Mutant.

yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabalaemcee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Watching the footy & eating rice pudding. Oh yeah, I'm pretty wild.
    Hectic goal after the siren.

Originally Posted by yabalaemcee View Post
    Hectic goal after the siren.

Wat.
    Delirious Mutant.

Wat.
    oh, were you watching the nrl or somethin?

Just got back from Thai food dinner with a mate..
    U?

heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rhyfelwr View Post

Haha always been a smartass, no idea where the comebacks/jokes come from. Always burning my mates and it pisses them off to no end.

Just got back from a dinner with some friends. Pretty poor at the moment so very happy it was a cheap night.

Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post
    that could have gone very badly. lmao. lucky police were around.
    Lol if there were no cops around I'd have kept my mouth shut. But at that moment, felt like a real life 'thug life' moment.
    Straya kunt crew
    5'10 90kg

Deep voice crew
    Seinfeld Crew
    Simpsons Crew

Delirious Mutant.

I guess every dog really does have its day

Straya kunt crew
    5'10 90kg

Deep voice crew
    Seinfeld Crew
    Simpsons Crew

Closed Thread
Page 220 of 286 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 ... LastLast