Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000) SOCALNINER is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't eat at either. What's your point?
    Yo

jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here are my thoughts

1) open kitchen. you can clearly see wtf they are doing

2) fresh ingredients that are prepared in front of you, vs opening a frozen bag and mixing packets of sauce

3) their employees (especially in n out) generally look 10x happier

4) in n out has competitive pricing so you aren't raped out the ass and paying way more for a normal fast food burger

food tastes better
    Living a happy life

theuptownfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) theuptownfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) theuptownfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) theuptownfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) theuptownfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) theuptownfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) theuptownfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) theuptownfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) theuptownfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) theuptownfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) theuptownfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For In'nOut, 1) it's actually really good if you think about it. A burger fries and drink combo is like the same price as it is for a whopper combo at BK, we all know that In'n out is better.

2) there's gotta be an attachment that the west coasters feel to it. It's exclusive to the west coast (for the most part) and something that people associate with. I'm from Chicago and Portillo's is basically exclusive to the area. That draws the crowd.

As for Chipotle, it's just friggin good

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    maybe cuz they are good as fuark
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MusicProducer View Post
    What do you mean by "better quality"? fully srs question.

Lots of people in this thread are equating subjective qualities with objective ones.

Just because a food product tastes better doesn't mean it will dominate the market, or even be successful.. Just because ANY product is "better" doesn't mean it will be a successful product. There are many other factors at play outside of how good the product actually is.
    you are right. the facts itself is not as important as people's perception to those facts.

both in n out and chipotle are seen as very fresh made to order while places like mc donalds and burger king has burgers that wont ever mold even if you dont touch it for years.

in terms of marketing (where I think chipotle makes its money), normal fast food focuses on "we got a new burger, it tastes good, try it", whereas chipotle never advertises focus on food, but things like atmosphere, or how environmentally green they are, and they have things like a yearly cultivate festival to "teach people what makes chipotle special" i.e. what people's perception of "quality food" is.

If you were sitting at a fancy restaurant and wanted scrambled eggs, you would want the chef to crack open some eggs, not pour it out of a milk carton. Whether or not which one is chemically healthier for you doesn't matter, its your perception of what you think is better.

on top of this, the way we taste food isn't just in your mouth, our brain actively engages us in the art of eating. If you think you are eating something gross, your body will want to reject it. If your brain loves it, you will think it tastes better than it should (like how if you are proud of your own cooking, you think it tastes better).

This explains why people who don't like seafood describe it was slimy, whereas people who love seafood describes the same sensation as silky. these companies make you want to eat their burger because it will make you feel good, whereas a normal company just tries to sell you on the novelty of a new item, because they tell you that item will taste good. There is no emotional involvement in this
    Living a happy life

rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500)
    I can buy this argument, but In-n-Out has been like this ever since I was a little kid, so for 25+ years it has been cool and they have been able to maintain this image with no decline in sight

Chic-Fil-A is good, but I prefer KFC. The seasonings on KFC are yummy as phuq and no amount of hype surrounding Chic-Fil-A will stop me. Can't remember the last time I was at KFC though. Dat high-calorie.

who was spicy chicken sandwich?

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    chipotle isn't super hyped anymore, also prices went up and portions went down so it's kinda meh

in n out has been the GOAT burger place for as long as I can remember (literally lol). brb cheap, juicy hng burgers and decent fries/shakes. they are just so consistent with their quality, I've never heard a bad thing about in n out (besides people who hate on it b/c it's hyped). also like someone above said the atmosphere is nice, it just "feels" reliable
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They're both poverty as fuk. Hyped up from friends in Cali, one of them opened up 10 minutes away and I went, tastes like generic ****. Chipotle isn't as bad but jesus christ, In n out was a huge let down.
    PC + PS4

PSN : Shadafaka

Mech E crew

Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    Goddam that looks amazing. Is that in-n-out? OP made it sound kinda lame bu that looks good
    interesting thing i noticed:

thats exactly what my food looks like at in n out when i order it.

how many times has regular fast food looked like the picture? 0 times. out of my entire life.
    Living a happy life

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rjones416 View Post
    people in cali actually go to chipotle?
    Yes ?

Originally Posted by santal0l View Post
    Because californian culture is so boring all they can brag about is a fast food burger joint.
    You can't be serious.

People go to Chipotle and In N Out because of the atmosphere and the food tastes better than say McDonalds.
    Love Taylor Swift crew

kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fair enough, but I've been to many KFC's, Jack in the Boxes, Burger Kings, Taco Bells, etc... and I have never run into a problem with consistency. All Taco Bells have tasted the same to me with the same quality, same goes for all other fast food places. In this aspect, In-n-Out and Chipotle do not trump the competition. Every time I go to Burger King and order I whopper, I know what I am getting and I get what I was expecting to get.
    yeah but the quality at those places is atrocious

Chipotle actually uses fresh and wholesome ingredients (ie they actually skin fresh avocados in-house to make their guac in the morning)

Mcdonalds, Taco Bell, KFC, etc. doesn't even deserve to be called garbage
    Peace and the Third World War: gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-social-christ/692-peace-and-the-third-world-war.html

absntraps69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) absntraps69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) absntraps69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) absntraps69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) absntraps69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) absntraps69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) absntraps69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) absntraps69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) absntraps69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) absntraps69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) absntraps69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I only rate 8 and 9's. you're arent a 10 deal with it

Keep that up and I will give you something to cry about.

randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomguy20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    as others have said - better quality, cheapish price. good deal

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EatxLiftxSleep View Post
    Because its 'cool' to go to these restaurants. They don't advertise and they captured the youth market.

Other companies can't compete with them right now because you can't buy being 'cool'. So until the fad wears off they will dominate their respective markets.

They are ******** circa 2008-2010 right now. Their popularity will most likely fade in the next five years until something else becomes 'in', 'fashionable' and 'cool'.

People that love chipotle / in n out also love apple, starbucks and pop music...
    You're a retard if you believe this.

reasons we go to in n out:
    -taste
    -quality
    -speed
    -price
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

dubdave86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubdave86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubdave86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubdave86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubdave86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubdave86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubdave86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubdave86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubdave86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubdave86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dubdave86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to work at In n Out for 5 years during my college days. To be honest, everyone is obsessed with us because we instilled a culture that we would literally do anything for the customer.

If you think about it, the customer service you get at In n out is even better than some full scale restaurants, where you end up paying a lot more.

So mix great customer service (literally amaxing), with wholesome and quality produce (that you can literally see us make), and cheapness /quickness, and its easy to see why people are so into them.

It's the perfect formula. Have u noticed how much marketing in n out does? literally none. It's all about word of mouth, which is still the most effective form of brand awareness / marketing (bachelor's in mkting).

They do such a good job that everyone does their marketing for them. Their product and service is all the marketing they need.

MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dubdave86 View Post
    I used to work at In n Out for 5 years during my college days. To be honest, everyone is obsessed with us because we instilled a culture that we would literally do anything for the customer.

If you think about it, the customer service you get at In n out is even better than some full scale restaurants, where you end up paying a lot more.

So mix great customer service (literally amaxing), with wholesome and quality produce (that you can literally see us make), and cheapness /quickness, and its easy to see why people are so into them.

It's the perfect formula. Have u noticed how much marketing in n out does? literally none. It's all about word of mouth, which is still the most effective form of brand awareness / marketing (bachelor's in mkting).

They do such a good job that everyone does their marketing for them. Their product and service is all the marketing they need.
    Strong post. Would rep if I werent on recharge
    Hoistin' heavy-ass s**t since 2006.
    Hoist to get'em moist crew.
    Raw hoister crew.

weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

hnggg dat dere cheat meal of peace, haven't had one like this since i've been cutting but lemme tell you, dis is what in n out is all about

Fat Ass not a option! 21infantry's Avatar
    21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EatxLiftxSleep View Post
    Because its 'cool' to go to these restaurants. They don't advertise and they captured the youth market.

Other companies can't compete with them right now because you can't buy being 'cool'. So until the fad wears off they will dominate their respective markets.

They are ******** circa 2008-2010 right now. Their popularity will most likely fade in the next five years until something else becomes 'in', 'fashionable' and 'cool'.

People that love chipotle / in n out also love apple, starbucks and pop music...
    INN N OUT has been cool from the beginning, this fad isn't stopping anytime soon
    Current Maxes 6/10/2015 and End of year Goals

Bench 260/300 *RTS CREW*
    Squat 345/405 *Bombed First Meet Crew*
    Dead 440/500