Thread: The veggies

PolynesianCY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The veggies

Hello guys i am on a cutting phase and i want to ask 2 questions I am eating lots of tomatoes cucumber pepers and onions during the day (and others veggies) is that bad?
    And the second I use turmeric garlic powder red cayyene pepper ginger powder is that good? and cinnamon too

monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eating a bunch of vegetables is good
    Making your food taste good is good
    Redskins | San Antonio Basketball Team | Washington Baseball Team | Washington Hockey Team

*** MISC Cigar Crew ***

SkinnyCyclist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyCyclist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyCyclist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyCyclist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Enjoy your veggies! Substantial, cheap and a little bit of salt and pepper (or cinnamon and tumeric garlic powder) won't hurt.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PolynesianCY View Post
    Hello guys i am on a cutting phase and i want to ask 2 questions I am eating lots of tomatoes cucumber pepers and onions during the day (and others veggies) is that bad?
    And the second I use turmeric garlic powder red cayyene pepper ginger powder is that good? and cinnamon too
    Are essential micronutrients bad? ...
    Are seasonings bad? ...

Cmon man.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

PolynesianCY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hehe now i feel great haha thank you guys so helpfull site!!!