Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Jjaden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Worked as a bartended for 3 years untill just last week. I'veseen so many people do stupid **** and done enough things while drinking myself.

Two great tips for drinking if you feel you must.

Tip1)Mix a straigh with a water such as Rye and Water.
    Great drink, keeps you hydrated, low on cals and packs a punch.

The taste isn't awesome so you're not gonna go around chugging, you will sip them.

Tip 2) After every drink havea glass of water before your next drink.

Trust me, you can get a real nice buzz without drinking a ton, keep hydrated, and still have a pretty good workout the next day and not be hung over.
    You also won't feel like a bloated beer pig.

If you must drink try following my two rules.

DEADLIFT22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your all crazy. i love beer and love getting drunk. i drink atleast 3-4 times a week, nothing but beer. molson ice and yiengling. cant even mess with the lite beers anymore because they dont get me drunk. for all you people that say you cant get up and workout, what kind of drunks are you. your obviously taking it too far if your waking up with a headache or with a "stomach virus"

pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by DEADLIFT22
    your all crazy. i love beer and love getting drunk. i drink atleast 3-4 times a week, nothing but beer. molson ice and yiengling. cant even mess with the lite beers anymore because they dont get me drunk. for all you people that say you cant get up and workout, what kind of drunks are you. your obviously taking it too far if your waking up with a headache or with a "stomach virus"
    It has nothing to do with not being able to workout the next day or getting sick. Its the simple fact that drinking is counter-productive to lifting, which has been said a thousand times in this thread already. Just keep up that pace your going at and you'll learn the hard way.

Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    drinking i think more than 2 units decreases testosterone levels for 5 days!!!! so if you drink once a week, you really only have 2 days with basal testosterone levels, so you decide.
    Good points too Jjaden, i would also add downing a multivitamin as you get home and some zinc.
    Ive also being working as bartender this whole summer, and ive seen many dodgy things. Its weird how you see things from the other side of the bar.

ccagle2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Used to drink about twice a week.. Since I've been on PH's, haven't touched a drink in 4 weeks..... Someone shoot me now...
    Believe it or not, you are what you eat......

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me. -Fred Allen

Toerist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toerist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toerist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toerist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toerist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toerist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toerist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toerist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toerist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toerist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toerist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Americans really don't seem to drink that much as europeans...
    Maybe because of those strickt laws....
    Here, in Belgium, you only have to be 16 years old to get in a bar. On a normal week i have about 10 beers on thursday night (i have to work on friday), 20+ on friday and 20+ on saturdays. I try not to drink during the rest of the week, except for a few occasional ones. It doesn't really effect my BB'ing, I can still train the day after going out, although i miss some meals because of the waking u late, next day. If i have to give up going out becouse of my BB, then their would be A LOT less fun in life for me.
    I do admit, i could be a lot bigger if i went out less, but that's a matter of priorities. (i'm 22 years old, 1.80m, 83 kg)

Cheers,
    Toerist

pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50) pSb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Toerist
    Americans really don't seem to drink that much as europeans...
    Maybe because of those strickt laws....
    Here, in Belgium, you only have to be 16 years old to get in a bar. On a normal week i have about 10 beers on thursday night (i have to work on friday), 20+ on friday and 20+ on saturdays. I try not to drink during the rest of the week, except for a few occasional ones. It doesn't really effect my BB'ing, I can still train the day after going out, although i miss some meals because of the waking u late, next day. If i have to give up going out becouse of my BB, then their would be A LOT less fun in life for me.
    I do admit, i could be a lot bigger if i went out less, but that's a matter of priorities. (i'm 22 years old, 1.80m, 83 kg)

Cheers,
    Toerist
    christ man that sounds like me a year ago. do what you will, but as I'm getting older I find myself having more fun when i drink less. Or maybe its the fact that I drink straight liquor now instead of beer..either way..

tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's all a matter of priorities. I'm more into accomplishing a goal, feeling healthy, out lifting everyone in the gym, getting that natural high when you blow past your current lifts, and of course, having a body that most women like. That's my priorities (other than my family, and school of course). So drinking to me is a very very rare occasion. I do drink maybe once a month, and when I do, I'll have about 4-5 beers and get a great buzz. (yeah, I have no tolerance, and it saves me alot of money!) But I think people need to stop and think why they need to drink so much. If you can't have fun if your not drunk, then maybe you either need to find new friends, new hobby, go to AA, you get the point.

American As Apple Pie theHULK9281's Avatar
    theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theHULK9281 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Toerist
    It doesn't really effect my BB'ing.

I do admit, i could be a lot bigger if i went out less, but that's a matter of priorities.
    So, which one is it? I already know the answer though.