the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Charles Glass - Shoulder Injuries: Charles Glass' Personal Experience.

I had been bodybuilding for a while but had to clean and jerk most my weight because I trained in a garage gym alone... Learn more about what caused the pain and what I did to relieve the pain.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/charlesglass1.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wow, has anyone else taken a look at this? Some glaring mistakes that hopefully will be corrected:
    1. On the "The Four Major Muscles Of The Rotator Cuff." chart, when you click "supraspinatus" it shows "subscapularis" and displays that muscle. Vice versa is also true, clicking the word "subscapular" (ran out of room?) highlights the supraspinatus.

2. Glass claims that the teres major is part of the rotor cuff. It is not. It is the teres minor. Clearly this has been mixed up... "The infra spinatus, and the teres major assist in laterally rotating the shoulder. The only other muscle that provides a degree of external rotation is the posterior deltoid." http://www.exrx.net/Muscles/TeresMajor.html The teres MAJOR is actually an internal rotator. It attaches to the front of the humerus. The teres minor attaches to the back and it's higher up so it can do transverse extension along with the infraspinatus and post delt, the teres major is an extensor, it's basically very lat-ish.