MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Time to melt some fat with Detonate XT + Carnipure

Hey folks! First off I want to thank Gaspari Nutrition and their awesome reps for giving me the opportunity to log Detonate XT + Carinpure for them. I can't wait to see what these products can do.

Leaving work now, but will update with yesterday and today when I get home later on tonight, but so far after 1 day of use, I'm stoked for the results. Killer energy and great app suppression already. Gonna be good.

MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome. So let's get this thing started!

Little background on me. 25, been lifting since age 20 or so. So excited to get after my mini-cut with Detonate and Carnipure.

Sunday: Package opened and I was overjoyed with the generosity. Full tubs of Superpump and plenty of samples, plus a great book. Can't wait to get after it with this stuff.

Monday: Took my morning dose of 2 caps right out of the gate. I tolerate yohimbe pretty well, so I fugred I'd just start at the proper dosage and go from there. Let me just say, this was a very refreshing kind of energy. I didn't feel overly stimmed out, nor did I feel like I had just taken a caffeine pill. It was solid energy. And throughout the day, the appetite suppression was killer. I'm doing IF, so my feed window is either from 2-10pm (workout days) or 5-10pm (rest/morning cardio days). Yesterday was a morning cardio day. Dosed my Carnitine pre cardio, along with 2 caps Detonate pre. Did a solid half hour on the incline treadmill @ 3mph and 6% incline. Took another cap around 12:30, and then had my first meal of the day at 2:30 or so (Brown rice, edamame, grilled chicken, plus Proats for dessert. Very solid. Folks at work were asking what kind of gourmet deliciousness I was bringing today haha) Got home, took a scoop of WFR pineapple mixed with Carnipure Pineapple (very good mixing with it, and the tastes were great together) and hit the gym.

It was Chest/Shoulder day for me. 5 Sets dumbbell bench, 3 sets incline fly's, 4 sets seated dumbbell shoulder press, superset lateral raise w/dips, finished with front raises superset with tricep pushdown. Absolutely killer workout. Dominated post workout meal of eggs, chicken, and Kodiak Cakes protein packed pancakes for the win. Had some Greek yogurt before bed and called it a day.

First day's assessment - Phenomenal energy and appetite suppression. Perfect dose of caffeine IMO - not too much, not too little. Great for me to still use a PWO after work and not be up all night. Carnipure tastes absolutely fantastic, and mixes really well. Excited to come along with this log. First time logger here, so bear with me on this one. I'll try to add some pictures and other things to keep it interdasting.

Tuesday update: Took 2 caps first thing this morning and headed to work. Today's just a cardio day, so I'll do it after work today with carnipure pre and post.

Overdue Update:

Things have been tough for me the last couple days. I have been moving cities, and these last 2 days have been long work days + long personal moving days, with little sleep and no weights. I have managed to keep my macros together and keep the morning cardio up. I did some HIIT cardio Wednesday morning. Went to a local high school and did sprints on their football practice field. Sprint the field, walk back x 10. Pretty solid, but I'm definitely out of cardio shape. Walked 2.5 miles on the treadmill this morning and just sat down to work. I will say this, Detonate has really kept the pep in my step so to speak with the non ideal conditions. I feel leaner and perkier to be honest, which is truthfully not what I expected under these conditions. I'm VERY pleasantly surprised. Long weekend out of town ahead, but will be able to gym + cardio while gone. Diet is going to suffer some, but otherwise I should be able to update at least every other day until next week. Down 2# since Monday, which I'm attributing to water as I've dropped carbs some. Regardless, I'm feeling leaner and I have to thank the app suppression and other things this great stack has provided.

Back from vacation, ready to shed some poundage. Detonate really helped to curb my appetite, so I definitely ate less than I would have. I think I'm up a couple pounds again, but it's just the diet variation and only being able to do cardio + a little bodyweight exercise while gone. Kicking things off with leg day tonight, will update later on tonight.

Strong leg day yesterday.

Squats
    45 x 20
    135 x 15
    185 x 10
    225 x 5 x 5
    135 x 10

Leg extensions
    140 x 12
    140 x 12
    140 x 10 > 100 x 10

Leg Curls
    130 x 12
    130 x 11
    130 x 10 > 100 x 8

Calves - seated
    3 plates x 20 x 3

Followed it up with 20 mins on the treadmill @ 10% and 3.6mph. Felt absolutely gassed afterwords as I kept the pace up incredibly fast during the workout, juts busting through sets and not a lot of rest.

Diet has been good, IF throughout the day and slamming a preworkout meal a bit before the end of my workday and then a shake after, then a large meal after a bit. About 2400 kcals. Not as strict as I need to be, but I'm finally settling in from a move and a new job in the last 4 weeks. I'm about to turn up the nutrition. I love the taste of the Carnipure. It's absolutely fantastic. And Detonate is absolutely destroying my morning and daytime cravings. Loving this ride.

Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great work so far, nice details!
    Week 1: 10/07/17 - 249
    Week 2: 10/14/17 -
    Week 3: 10/21/17 -
    Week 4: 10/28/17 -
    Week 5: 11/04/17 -
    Week 6: 11/11/17 -
    Week 7: 11/18/17 -
    Week 8: 11/25/17 -
    Week 9: 12/02/17 -
    Week 10: 12/09/17 -
    Week 11: 12/16/17 -
    Week 12: 12/23/17 -
    GOAL: 199.0

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i saw your link, so I thought I would pop in. Sorry no funny or creepy pic for this post.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Thanks for popping in guys. I had a solid night at the gym last night. Biked about 22 miles on stationary bike and then played 3 games of pickup basketball. Got home and ZZZ like a baby. Seriously loving the ride. No stims outside of Detonate and Superpump. I'm stoked that SP @ 2 scoops has full Creatine and BA. Workout days I dose 2 caps Detonate in the morning and then just ride it out until taking SP3.0 pre workout.

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MDBallDAY View Post
    Monday: Took my morning dose of 2 caps right out of the gate. I tolerate yohimbe pretty well, so I fugred I'd just start at the proper dosage and go from there. Let me just say, this was a very refreshing kind of energy. I didn't feel overly stimmed out, nor did I feel like I had just taken a caffeine pill. It was solid energy. And throughout the day, the appetite suppression was killer.
    very awesome, glad to see you liking the products!
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

Went out of town last weekend and played some ultimate. Ended up with a sprained ankle and tweaked one of my old knee injuries. Not too serious, but I've been taking it easy the last few days. Did some stationary bike early this morning and hitting weights tomorrow. Sorry for the lack of updates on this recently. Down to 204 as of now, completely fasted this morning. I would recommend this stack to anyone. Solid energy and I do feel leaner.

4am workout crew checking in. Hit 1 scoop SuperPump and 1 Detonate XT fasted and murdered the gym.

Back/Shoulders

Lat Pulldown

80 x 20
    120 x 10
    120 x 10
    130 x 8

Single arm Dumbbell Row

50 x 12 x 4

Seated Shoulder Press DB

45 x 12
    55 x 10
    60 x 9

Lateral Raise DB

20 x 20 x 2
    25 x 15 x 1

Concentration Curls DB

25 x 8 x 3
    Really focusing on contraction here.

Tricep Pushdown

60 x 10
    70 x 10
    80 x 10

Front Raise superset Bent Over Row

8 reps a piece @ 95, then 115, then 135.

Finished with diamond pushups to failure.

Leg feels better today than over the weekend post-injury, so that's definitely a good thing. Solid workout and energy. Took a dose of Carnipure + Purple Wraath @ 730 this morning, and just had another dose of Detonate about an hour ago. Still plugging along fine. Great energy. I feel leaner and appetite is still sluggish, which is great because I love food. Down to 203 this morning. Solid stuff, and I feel like I have a bit more endurance now than before. Maybe just my mind, but I feel like I have a couple more reps in me despite fasted training and a calorie deficit. I highly recommend this to anybody - this staack that is.
    [Complete]Gaspari Detonate XT + Carnipure Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163146851

CURRENT LOG - 12 Week Clear Muscle Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165769861&pagenumber=

Sorry for the lack of updates. Not much new to report, been dosing 3 caps daily of Detonate still and hitting the gym 4 days + cardio on those 4 days. Down close to 200 depleted in the mornings, so great progress. I've lowered carbs so I know it's water too, but this stuff has helped tremendously on energy and cravings control. Still impressed. I'm seeing it lose a bit of steam towards the end of the run, so I know I'm due for a more proper stim break after this then the 2-3 week one I gave it. Regardless, great results so far.

Last dosages today. Will update with links to store reviews on both products + Superpump 3.0. Last weigh in today: 198.

Already had a solid leg workout today. Lots of volume on Leg Press.

Leg Press

4 Plates x 20 x 2
    6 Plates x 15 x 2
    8 Plates x 10 x 5
    4 Plates to failure.

Seated Calves

2 Plates x 15 x 2
    4 Plates x 10 x 2

Leg Extensions

120 x 12
    130 x 10
    140 x 10

Leg Curls

120 x 12
    130 x 10
    140 x 10

30 Minutes on stationary bike.

Carnipure + Purple Wraath for an intra. It's gonna be a killer day. Loving the energy still. Dosed 2 caps upon waking then handled that workout this morning. Still getting good energy, but I know I'm due for a stim break now. It's not nearly as good at this point, even with only taking in the fat burner or pre every day. But I'm still able to get through the day with no MAJOR cravings. Even with a constant flow of delicious and bad food at the office. Doughnuts, candy, leftovers from work training, stuff like that. Enjoying the app suppression so those are a little bit less enticing.

Thanks again to Gaspari for the great opportunity to log for them. As my first log, this wasn't the best job I could've done, but it's all a learning curve. After reading over some other logs, I realize what I can do better in the future. Looking forward to any more products you guys put out, and again, thank you so much for the opportunity.

Final Result:

Start: 207# in the morning. Finish: 198# in the morning. Seeing a bit more definition as some of the bloat from my lazy summer came out. Also, dropped some water weight from dropping carbs too. Plus, got some better cardio shape in during this run. Carnipure definitely seemed like it helped lean me out some. Very pleased with it all.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We do appreciate the quality log. I still cant get myself to use 2 caps of Detonate at once. I am a bit conservative when it comes to stimulants.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

I think for me it was all the abuse of stimulants in college to get through exams and tests, as well as the late night video game binges before I cut back major and started a big kid job. It's definitely not my favorite thing that I tolerate as much as I do, but I do limit excess caffeine from outside sources now. Still, it's a good clean energy, even at 2 caps for me. Solid product(s) brother.

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Gasp...2c97c2464e5e8/

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Gasp...26fd8da5229a4/

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Gasp...21a384295e6c8/

Reviews for SP3.0, Detonate XT and Carnipure. Thanks again Gaspari crew for the opportunity. Hope it helps others. Will still be checking thread for a while if anybody has any questions about my ride. Thanks all!