neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neverquit2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Share any sh*t, troubles, and pain you're going through...

Let it out, rant, share any sh*t you're struggling with in your life no matter how small it is.

Myself:
    - Never played high school football, currently at college working with the team and do not understand the game at all. Really stressed out and worried I won't get to play because I don't understand the game
    -found a girl who I fell hard for. Been going out for a month and she is beginning to act very distant and it hurts because we had started getting close
    -Really lonely. Most guys up here are dumb as hell and either sleep or play video games all day.
    -my best friend is destroying herself right now back at home and I can't be there or see her. We talk on the phone a lot but she's starting to lose it
    -previously beat severe depression after 5 years of fighting. Went depression free for a year. Feeling it start to come back now and I'm panicking. Can't go through that sh*t again.
    -Broke down yesterday and called a depression hotline like a little bi*ch. so fawking lonely
    -bad relationship with parents, used to be close to my brother but he got really religious and we never talk anymore
    -out of money and unable to get a job due to football schedule

Just real lonely and scared and confused. What y'all going through?
    TRUMP 2020!!!

MAGA

Hildabeast for PRISON 2016

Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maui95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Never got to play any sport in HS and got an opportunity to play D3 but Id rather get my career started and support my parents. Not relly a pain but itll stick with me for a long time
    +@sian crew♫

Perpetually narcissistic. TwoCats's Avatar
    TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoCats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP - Go NC on the girl. There is nothing wrong with playing video games, so might as well join in on the fun. Have your friend come visit you for a weekend. Gotta do what you gotta do.

As for my "struggles", it's typical young adult angst once you turn 18. I've been secluded for the past couple of years and I'm finally learning more about myself. I find the positive in every negative and while working towards my goals, I take each day individually.

Overview:

I live with my religious grandmother, and both the religion and my grandmother expect me to not be rebellious and to want to be married and have a family. Anything sexual is strictly prohibited to the point that a guy and a girl cannot even have a full hug together. I'm a young adult, who is naturally freethinking and independent. My views on sex are not "traditional". Religion upsets me, and having it forced on me when it wasn't my choice makes me naturally want to rebel against it. My personal views and ideals also.

I begin to feel oppressed and frustrated when I do not have options or freedom, and this turns into an anger that has driven me to extremes in the past. Currently, my grandmother has started to vocalize her negative opinions on me going out nearly every night with my friends. I did not have friends growing up until high school. She has tried to put curfews on me that my dad thankfully intervened on. Now, she is saying she will talk to a church minister to see what she can do to limit me. I should be moving out soon, so this seems stupid to me. For the time being, however, I cannot let anything hold me back from my goals . And if I'm not out making memories and friends, what would I be doing? Sitting on my ass on the internet wasting time. Seems unproductive to me, and I do not understand why any parent or parental-figure would want this for their child.

On the flip side, this morning she asked me if I was going anywhere today to which I answered no. Partially because I have work very early tomorrow and partially because I do not want to go out tonight. She seemed surprised and told me that she is now used to me not being home all the time. I can't figure this out. Perhaps I'm making a bigger deal over this than it really is.
    -Male model crew-
    -Narcissistic crew-
    -Facial aesthetics crew-
    -Under 30-inch waist crew-
    -Gets complimented daily crew-
    -All my exes still try to have sex with me crew-
    -Never been rejected by a girl for her number crew-

mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhc7796 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    physical pains: DOMS in my calves...fml

Thetmisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thetmisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thetmisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thetmisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thetmisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thetmisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thetmisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thetmisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thetmisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thetmisc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thetmisc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    -No friends/gf, no one to talk to who can compare to my situation. I just need someone to talk to.
    -My mom and I's relationship is... I don't even know how to say it. Just broke, too many arguments and she needs to get her priorities straight.
    -I don't know what to do with my life... What education do I go to?
    -I'm lonely. I feel lonely. I want someone to talk to.
    -Found a friend, now we don't talk anymore. Don't know why.
    -Gotta search for a new job soon, because my contract runs out when I turn 18.
    -I'm as immature as a 4 year old
    -I'm as mature as a 30 year old

UPS of my day:
    I lift. Helps me focus and makes me have a goal in life.
    Can't wait to start my new education which I just jumped on because I don't know what to do. Hopefully will meet some nice people there.

bastianek will become famous soon enough. (+50) bastianek will become famous soon enough. (+50) bastianek will become famous soon enough. (+50) bastianek will become famous soon enough. (+50) bastianek will become famous soon enough. (+50) bastianek will become famous soon enough. (+50) bastianek will become famous soon enough. (+50) bastianek will become famous soon enough. (+50) bastianek will become famous soon enough. (+50) bastianek will become famous soon enough. (+50) bastianek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    - In december2013/january2014 i had strong depression (i dont want to tell why)
    - In january a friend killed himself
    - Depression became worse
    - in february girl broke up with me (because of my depression!? Who knows...)
    - Depression became even worse
    - April, best friends mum died
    - since 2012, a lot of family problems. 2014 at it's worst...

Probably the worst year i've ever had even if it's just july at the moment.

I Hope that I'll have some "luck" soon.

What helped me through all this s h i t? Friends tried to help, but what can they do ... Almost nothing... You have to fight through s h i t like this by your own. It's all in your head. So what helped me? Gym, bodybuilding. Nothing helped me more.

Well, I still miss her in some way because she was someone special for me. She showed me what love really is and I am thankful for the things she did for me. But what can you do.. She moved on and I have to accept it. Now I am back there where I was in early 2013. I am pretty much a lonely person, well I still meet some girls or friends, but I don't care about beeing "lonely" to be honest, because the world is full of
    f a gg o t s and i don't want to spend time with such people.

Train your mind, train your body, train yourself. Just look at yourself! Things/people will always try to destroy you. But all these problems won't destroy you if you have a strong mind, a strong body.

"Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand."

Guys keep your f u c k i n g heads up! We all gonna make it! Focus on yourself and only let people in your life who respect you and give a
    f u c k to the other 98% out there!
    Last edited by bastianek; 07-21-2014 at 06:55 PM.

legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) legitsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you truly enjoy football?

I personally do not care how much money I could earn doing "x", I'd rather do "y" and not kill myself and actually enjoy my life.