Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500)

Debating whether I should just kick my dad's ass and take control of the house(srs)

Respect srs tag.

My father doesnt work, my mom does and has been for the last 20 years.
    He constantly screams at both me and my mom, but doesnt ever raise his voice to my brothers.
    Praises my brothers and loves them very much while he treats me like chit.
    Says douchebag statements about me everyday, and tells everyone he knows how much of a chithead I am.
    He hates me because I quit playing baseball when I was 14(he's obsessed with it) while my brothers continued till they graduated highschool.
    My brothers got supergood grades in high school and are in college.
    Im now in 10th grade, and in my freshman year I had a 3.0 gpa, but my dad still says i failed 9th grade, and that I'm a low vile piece of chit thats going to be doing yardwork for a living, or I'm going to be a homeless crackhead.
    Hates my mom for not supporting him in anything he does, even though he doesnt have to work and has financial backing from my mom to do whatever he wants.
    He thinks he's high and mighty and thinks he is at a higher level then me and my mom and basicalyl calls us the untouchables of india.
    He tells me all the time how my brothers are at a higher level than me and that im a piece of chit.
    Hates my mom.
    Flirts with our neighbor.
    Our neighbor was married and has a son who is friends with one of my brothers.
    Neighbors husband died last year.
    My father was laughing about his death.
    My father now flirts with widowed neighbor.
    My father bought a $1200 CNC router machine to make his 'inventions' 2 years ago.
    Hasnt touched it untill 2 months ago.
    He works 8 hours a day on it, monday through friday, like a normal 9-5 job.
    Has been doing that for the last 2 months.
    The only progress hes made is drilling 2 holes into a little piece of aluminum.(Its pathetic)
    Lets my oldest brother(is 22 yrs old and who is a complete douche), hit me if he wants.
    22 yr old brother is FA never kissed a girl in his life. and gets drunk alone in his room alot.
    My other brother who is 19, is friends with me and knows how my dad treats me like chit and doesnt like it.
    My father loves my brother who is 19 the most. He treats him like gold, he will do anything for him even though my brother secretly hates him.
    My brother who is 19 is very popular has lots of friends gets good grades and has a gf so thats probably why my dad loves him the most.
    Brother that is 19 is gone the whole week except for the weekend because of school.
    Father suddenly acts nice to me in front of my brother when hes home.
    As soon as he leaves, my father treats me like chit again.
    Father tells me as soon as i turn 16 i have to get 2 jobs.
    I ask father about why hasnt my oldest brother who is 22, still hasnt had a job yet.
    He replies "He does not need to work with scum like you making $8 an hour, he is of a higher level than that."
    Oldest brother also thinks im vile chit as well, hes been brainwashed by my dad.

Basically, my father, doesnt do anything, he doesnt work, so he just uses the money that my mom makes to buy whatever he wants. He doesnt do any chores and trashes everything and screams at the top of his lungs everyday. and treats me like chit.

If i was too kick his ass it wouldnt mean anything then, he doesnt work so, no one would ****ing care, and i could end this chit once and for ****ign all.

ive seriously ****ing had it i dont know why ive taken this chit for as long as i had. maybe its because i still always loved my father no matter what happened, but now thats changed.

EDIT: i live in florida not india
    Last edited by MATTTHESURFER; 07-21-2014 at 10:45 AM.

lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lced has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't stop there bro, why not beat up Obama and take over the white house? or perhaps beat up bill gates and take over his bank accounts coz im pretty sure thats how the world works
    **Fap to my own reflection crew**
    **Heavenly blessed aesthetics crew**
    **Kisses the mirror every night before bed crew**
    **Spend more time looking at reflection than lifting while at the gym crew**
    **Would marry myself if i could clone myself crew**
    **Humble crew**

awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100) awphukwhy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lol this is alpha **** beta bucks IRL.

The woman will only care about the financial status of the alpha male when their logical thinking returns to their head.My dad is a deadbeat and my mom threatens to leave him and she never did for 20 years.
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by lced View Post
    Don't stop there bro, why not beat up Obama and take over the white house? or perhaps beat up bill gates and take over his bank accounts coz im pretty sure thats how the world works
    haha you are so funny haha(not srs)

lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have a friend who beat up his dad.

Doesn't regret it 14 years later.

uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    all im gonna say is violence wont solve anything
    Lift and let lift.
    µ® ΘⁿΣ ¢├┤ÉÉkÝ ÇÛ∩┬ ╒╤╕∞

anonymous

Originally Posted by awphukwhy View Post
    Lol this is alpha **** beta bucks IRL.

The woman will only care about the financial status of the alpha male when their logical thinking returns to their head.My dad is a deadbeat and my mom threatens to leave him and she never did for 20 years.
    oh yeah i forgot to add, my dad threatens to divorce our family if I dont do something he wants.

before my mom has told him to leave and gtfo of our house, he replies with 'no,i own half the house' and just sits there and we cant do aything

NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle NeonEagle
    What are his stats?

Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do it
    There is no they…

Registered User BrofessorXavier's Avatar
    BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000)

Nah but you don't have to take his chit, if he starts hitting you, you could easily call CPS or something because you're underage. Once you turn 18 you should get as far away as possible.

Also, another option right now would be basically living at a friend's house if their parents would be cool with it. That way you don't ever have to see that douchebag.

Originally Posted by MATTTHESURFER View Post
    oh yeah i forgot to add, my dad threatens to divorce our family if I dont do something he wants.

before my mom has told him to leave and gtfo of our house, he replies with 'no,i own half the house' and just sits there and we cant do aything
    Well if your dad is a douchebag that doesn't work, he's bringing the family down. Why doesn't your mom divorce him and get a restraining order or something?

Originally Posted by WinterFresh View Post
    If this is serious you need to just leave. Pack up your **** and split, you're old enough. srs.
    im 15, i will though as soon as i ****ing can

Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    He should kick your ass for not using cliffs OP

To;dr
    *no crew* crew

FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WinterFresh View Post
    If this is serious you need to just leave. Pack up your **** and split, you're old enough. srs.
    >10th grade
    >pack up and leave

Originally Posted by BrofessorXavier View Post

Nah but you don't have to take his chit, if he starts hitting you, you could easily call CPS or something because you're underage. Once you turn 18 you should get as far away as possible.

Also, another option right now would be basically living at a friend's house if their parents would be cool with it. That way you don't ever have to see that douchebag.
    he wont let me do anything, i dont have a car, i dont have a phone, i used to able to use my bike to go to my friends, but he broke that, along with my surfboard so now im ****ed

yay life is great

Well if your dad is a douchebag that doesn't work, he's bringing the family down. Why doesn't your mom divorce him and get a restraining order or something?
    i dont know, its probably because of how much he cares about my other brothers

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im 15, i will though as soon as i ****ing can
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

Registered User BrofessorXavier's Avatar
    BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    he wont let me do anything, i dont have a car, i dont have a phone, i used to able to use my bike to go to my friends, but he broke that, along with my surfboard so now im ****ed

yay life is great
    Well get a bank account that is separate from his so he can't touch it (not sure if you are allowed to do that as a minor, but I'm pretty sure you can) and get a job so you can afford to get a cheap ass car and a phone. You said your dad wants you to get a job so in his mind it's a win for him, but you need money in order to move out at 18 so you might as well start saving now.

I got a job the day I turned 16 and it was one of the best things that happened to me. I still kept studying but it taught the value of working hard even if it's chit work bussing tables (srs).

FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FlyingGrenades is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP if you can record him hitting you or your mom you can call the police and they will take care of him for you.

Pretty sure once you move out he'll start abusing your mom more.

djstarscr3am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djstarscr3am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djstarscr3am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djstarscr3am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djstarscr3am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djstarscr3am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djstarscr3am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djstarscr3am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djstarscr3am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djstarscr3am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djstarscr3am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sounds like you would have a big problem with your two older brothers kicking your ass after

just wait til you finish high school and move out, try to make it out there in the world with just your mother's support. (srs)
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Ain't Even FUKCING MAD! Scrizzle's Avatar
    Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol'd hard at the "untouchables of india".

you indian OP? but i thought indian parents are some of the best parents you could have...

Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    sounds like you would have a big problem with your two older brothers kicking your ass after

just wait til you finish high school and move out, try to make it out there in the world with just your mother's support. (srs)
    my oldest brother who is 22, would try to kick my ass, my other brother who is 19, likes me and hates my dad secretly, so he wouldnt do anyhting.

KhanBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) KhanBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) KhanBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) KhanBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) KhanBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) KhanBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) KhanBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) KhanBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) KhanBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) KhanBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) KhanBro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Talk to your mom about it. Tell her exactly what you typed in this thread. Another option is to call Child protection services and see what they can do for you, probably a lot if you are getting beaten. Maybe tell your father you are going to go to CPS if he keeps treating you like this.

Violence in the home is almost never the answer.

Originally Posted by Scrizzle View Post
    lol'd hard at the "untouchables of india".

you indian OP? but i thought indian parents are some of the best parents you could have...
    no im white, hes just saying thta we are the equivalent

Originally Posted by KhanBro View Post
    Talk to your mom about it. Tell her exactly what you typed in this thread. Another option is to call Child protection services and see what they can do for you, probably a lot if you are getting beaten. Maybe tell your father you are going to go to CPS if he keeps treating you like this.

Violence in the home is almost never the answer.
    i get hit like once in a while, only because i dont talk back to him anymore.

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    beat yourself up and stick a cucumber in your bum then call child services and tell them he beats you and molests you and then show them your anus

Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jayfence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow dude. what an awesome fukin story.
    732 NJ Crew

ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol what a ****ty situation.

oh yeah my dad also hates fat people with a passion, he says they are scum as well, even though he is 5'9 185 lbs