Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JSClen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Don't be sorry its only Canada.
    Boo, smelly ANS
    Personal Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164673411

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. I want to try it because I used to rep for you guys, and would love to see how 2.0 stacks up to the old Supremacy I have used, for old time's sake

2. I know it's the most simple ingredient, but I really love the nutrient absorbtion effects from the pepper extract

3. You should pick me because I don't apply for EVERY single promo/giveaway like a lot of the "supplement whores" I see on here lately I only apply for 3-4 at a time that really interest me, so I can actually see what results are coming from what products, instead of taking 12 free things at once .... I'm honest and positive. I do great reviews, and was listed as a top reviewer in that MEGATHREAD for a while ....

marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marchj3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. I want to try it simply because I never have tried this product before, and I am intrigued.

2.I think the Coleus forskohlii extract is the most interesting ingredient. I have never heard or read about this one and am shocked to find its positive herbal benefits on strengthening your heart.

3.Pick me because I give an honest review and I’m eager and excited to try new things that may aid into my supplementation and allow me to produce the best results in the gym.
    Pikes Brother, Gamma Tau Chapter. Phi Phi bros

Completed Logs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169067143&p=1393220203#post1393220203
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167252721&p=1357519861#post1357519861
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160784941&p=1220426721&posted=1#post1220426721
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159257541

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Remember guys, this has a full dose of 95% Forskolin!

tstab2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tstab2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tstab2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tstab2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tstab2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tstab2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tstab2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tstab2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tstab2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tstab2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tstab2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    never heard of any of those ingredients..

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tstab2011 View Post
    never heard of any of those ingredients..
    If I recall, the Neogenix website has a great writeup on all of their products, and ingredients are broken down ...
    The Supremacy® pro-anabolic formula:

· Eurycoma Longifolia: contains bioactive compounds known as quassinoids which can raise serum testosterone concentrations via hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal axis enhancement. This boosts testosterone-androgen receptor interactions, increasing anabolism and decreasing catabolism. It also enhances muscular strength, heightens libido, improves recovery, and supports a positive mental state.

· Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C): is a naturally occurring photochemical which provides primarily antioxidant protection, but also modulates estrogen metabolism. It does this by decreasing the production of the 16-hydroxy metabolites (”strong” estrogens) in favor of the 2-hydroxy metabolites (“weak” estrogens). This optimizes the ratio of testosterone to estrogen leading to a hormonal balance that is better suited for muscular growth.

· Mormordica Chirantia: is comprised of nutrients that possess potent hypoglycemic properties. These extracts have been shown to effectively modulate blood-sugar levels by increasing glucose utilization for accelerated intracellular nutrient transport and delivery. This enables nutrients to be partitioned away from fat cells and force-feed into your muscles, leading to fat reduction even while consuming a hypercaloric diet.

· Coleus Forskohlii: contains a diterpene compound that directly stimulates the enzyme adenylate cyclase and subsequently the cell-regulating substance called cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). By stimulating cAMP, circulating hormones are optimized for enhanced utilization for extended periods of time, and overcome any receptor site down-regulation that may occur with an extended dosing protocol.

· Piper Nigrum: has been shown to enhance the absorption of nutrients and increase the percentage of active ingredients that reach the target cells. This means better absorption while also extending the active half-life of several muscle-building ingredients found only in Supremacy®.
    *Edit - I took this directly from the website. Hope it's okay I am posting it

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tmd17 View Post

We are giving away up to 20 bottles of:

SUPREMACY 2.0

Advanced Muscle Building // Fat Loss Solution

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ne...premacy-2.html

Requirements:

-18+ // USA Only // Member in good standing (100+ posts / Green) // No Company Reps
    -Must agree to begin taking Supremacy within a week of receiving it
    -Must agree to complete a thorough product review immediately after finishing the entire product
    -Must agree to rate Supremacy 2.0 in the bb.com store

THATS IT.

How to Apply:

Tell us three things:
    1. Why you want to try Supremacy 2.0
    2. What your favorite ingredient in Supremacy 2.0 is
    3. Why we should pick you

Members with the best reviews have a chance at winning another bottle!!
    Awesome promo! I'd love to try Supremacy. I have had good results with several of the ingredients. Plus as I approach 40 products like this are more important. I like the fact that it has indole-3-carbinol which is a potent estrogen blocker... Too many products boost t but don't have the appropriate estrogen blockers , this product does.
    Last edited by ahawk01; 07-22-2014 at 02:20 PM.
    NASM-CPT

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great entires so far!!
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

We are giving away up to 20 bottles of:

SUPREMACY 2.0

Advanced Muscle Building // Fat Loss Solution

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ne...premacy-2.html

Requirements:

-18+ // USA Only // Member in good standing (100+ posts / Green) // No Company Reps
    -Must agree to begin taking Supremacy within a week of receiving it
    -Must agree to complete a thorough product review immediately after finishing the entire product
    -Must agree to rate Supremacy 2.0 in the bb.com store

THATS IT.

How to Apply:

Tell us three things:

Members with the best reviews have a chance at winning another bottle!!
    1. Why would you like to try Supremacy?
    My profile says I am currently 172lbs however I am actually 186lbs as of this morning and have been on a bulk for the last few months. It is almost time to cut back to 170 before continuing building muscle. I feel that Supremacy and its body recompositioning effects would help me to achieve my goals and much much more.

2. What is my favorite ingredient in Supremacy?
    I know that most people are going to say the Forskolin (my laptop tried to autocorrect this to foreskin btw lol) so I am going to say something different alos I love that ingredient, particularly that it is standardized to 95% so you know exactly what you are getting. However I am going to say that my favorite ingredient is Piper Nigrum, which although may not do too much on its own, combined with all the other ingredients it exaggerates their beneficial results. So in a way it is like the keystone, or the enabling compound which brings the whole product together.

3. Why should we pick you?
    I am a huge fan of Neogenix and I have purchased and used bottles of all your other products (Neurosurge, bodyforge and Velocity) all of which I love. Not only are the effects of each outstanding in their supplement class but the flavoring for the powders is some of the best in the industry. A particular favorite of mine is the Grape Bubblegum flavor Neurosurge which is out of this world good! Having tried (and loved) of of your other products it would be foolish of me to pass up such a great opportunity to try Supremacy.

I am also more than willing to post an extensive review in both the forums and the bb.com store.

Previous Logs:

Neurosurge : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...thelift+review
    OT+G : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...wtothelift+log
    Muscletech Ultimate Stack : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...wtothelift+log

ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ecxtimmy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WOW, stellar promo for a solid product.

1. Why you want to try Supremacy 2.0 - Who wouldn't want to use Supremacy, I'm clean bulking right now and really want to try this for a recomp. I've heard great things about Supremacy 2.0 so far and based on the ingredients and dosages it looks to deliver great results when paired with a good training routine and a spot on diet!!!

2. What your favorite ingredient in Supremacy 2.0 is - Forskolin 95 for sure

3. Why we should pick you - I always do my best to give honest and detailed reviews. Below are some of my recent reviews and current log in sig(will be done in 4 days).

Neogenix -- Neurosurge 3.0 -- Fruit Punch --- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162869471
    Controlled Labs -- Purple Wrath -- Cotton Candy ---- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162870271
    Muscletech -- Phase 8 -- Peanut Butter Chocolate --- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162875091
    MuscleTech -- Platinum 100% Casein -- Vanilla Ice Cream --- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162948361
    [Current Log] - Muscletech -- Phoshamuscle -- 8 weeks - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166646471

CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheslinK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. Why you want to try Supremacy 2.0:

CheslinK want smash! No, but seriously... I want to smash things in the gym. I've hit a mild plateau as of recently, because I changed my stances up from wide stance squat/conventional deadlift over to narrow stance squat/sumo deadlift. My numbers took a huge dive, and I worked up from the bottom again on these lifts. I did not really take into consideration that by not training the aforementioned lifts at the same levels I would have lost strength. I thought it would maintain... last night I tried a 150kg wide stance squat for the first time in maybe 7 months and only got half way up. 7 months ago I hit 180kg 3x5 with wraps on. I'd like a test booster that can maybe give me an edge on regaining that lost strength, and I suppose muscle memory will aid make this a quick recovery.

I was planning on buying bulk Tongkat Ali, but the sources seemed sketchy. I have always liked this in t-boosters. Another plus is the Indole-3-Carbinol, I eat plenty of broccoli, but some added aromatase ihibition wouldn't be shabby. Forskolin is the jam and always everyone's favorite party drug. Got some good old pepper extract for added absorption, and to be honest I've never heard of Charantin so I'm a bit intrigued. Excuse me while I go Google it...

They gave this either orally or through injections to rats, for a period of five weeks. The dose used was 250 mg per kg bodyweight per day.

The animals reacted as though they had been given steroids.
    UHMMM YES PLEASE, but I think I'd need to take 18,750 mg of the stuff to get those effects.

I will be a meticulous and daily logger. My nutrition, training regimen, as well as overall tracking are already in place for the next 3-6 months. I am a natural competitor and would really benefit from a product like this which will boost my test and help my recovery from my 3-4 hr training sessions.
    Instagram: @CheslinK

RCSS - Pro-Antium and Testogen XR
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164506311&p=1313199721#post1313199721

Fat STattACK with Gaspari: Detonate XT + Creapure(Pineapple) + SuperPump Log (Sponsored)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163484771

This is the story about how GAT NITRAFLEX turned me from Nil to Trill
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164223631&p=1332286821#post1332286821

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    These entries are getting better and better

It's going to be a difficult decision!

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by misfit28 View Post
    These entries are getting better and better

It's going to be a difficult decision!
    There will be 20 lucky people thats for sure.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tell us three things:

1. I love neogenix products and have 2 bodyforge 2.0 sitting on hand at all times.
    2. Fork 95 of course
    3. I'm about to start to cutting and this would be a great addition to the stack !
    Ergogenix Log New !! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158107173
    Prosupps Log No3 Drive and Mr. Hyde v2 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158704263
    Erogenix Ergoblast log come through ! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163581611&p=1280633621#post1280633621
    Ergo Cuts for them Sl...http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166623201&page=3

Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tannertime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd like to try Supremacy 2.0 I am preparing to do a transformation contest and its a cut for me I want to be a lean beast and Supremacy 2.0 could help with that!
    I'm not to familiar with ingredients but it appears from my research that the 95 Forskolin is an excellent ingredient
    Finally you should pick me because I am motivated to make a great transformation and with the help of Supremacy 2.0 it would be a great testimony to put in the review about how well i feel surpremacy helped me make my goals! Thanks for the opportunity

krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow, what a great opportunity! Here's my app.

Tell us three things:

Because I never have tried anything from Neogenix and I am looking to shred any fat my body can find on it in the next 2 months in prep for a cruise with my lovely wife and son.

Coleus forskohlii - great for vitality and overall well being.

I always write honest reviews and follow through on my obligations....and see #1 also
    My Reviews:
    https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/krankphreak

\m/ Avalanche Hockey, Broncos Football \m/
    <> Oklahoma State Cowboys Football<>

PR's Bench/300 Squat/340 Deadlift/455

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really want to try Supremacy because I've currently been cutting and have definitely been feeling the effects. Slow, low libido, low energy. I have a crazy work/sleep schedule, and I think Supremacy is something that could really help me with many aspects. Actually putting some mass on would be a giant bonus.

I'd say forskolin, but that has been stated 100 times so far so I'll go with the Vitamin D+B. Both have great effects on the body, and I think overall Supremacy has a fantastic ingredient profile.

You should pick me because I have experience in reviewing products on here, and I have a pretty different schedule/life than most which would allow me to give a unique review coming from a different perspective.
    Fantasy Football Team (1ppr) - http://i.imgur.com/o4i4xs3.png

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great apps in here so far. We're going to be excited to hear all of your feedback.
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    had a good experience with neoginex last year even have some reviews ! indol-3 just because imo i dont get enough veggies in during the day.... Pick me cause im always up to trying new supplements and this looks like an amazing product!
    Reviews:
    to many^
    log (10days): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155575203&p=1104931703#post1104931703
    19 years old
    Diet:
    IIFYM

** VEGA BACK IN BLACK CREW **

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cant wait to see who the lucky 20 are!

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by showjo1josh View Post
    Cant wait to see who the lucky 20 are!
    We need to come up with a cool name for the chosen brahs.

The twenty supremacy club
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **

Originally Posted by wolfsburg2 View Post

LOL, indeed!

sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey,, great offering guys.

I'm down to try the Supremacy 2.0 for 2 reasons 100:1 longjack & Forskohlii.

What your favorite ingredient in Supremacy 2.0: The Longjack.

You want to pick me because I'm new to your company and if I like what I try I'll be back for more !

I really like the promotion as a Muscle building & fat burner in place of the typical "T booster"

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sharkbite View Post
    What your favorite ingredient in Supremacy 2.0: The Longjack.
    Definitely the most underrated ingredient in the product IMO. The libido and overall feeling of well being is incredible! I think people tend to overlook it.
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Definitely the most underrated ingredient in the product IMO. The libido and overall feeling of well being is incredible! I think people tend to overlook it.
    Agreed. I think people stigmatize it because it's hyped as a testosterone booster (doesn't do so well at that), but overlook that it still has plenty of other great effects. Being in a good mood and feeling energetic can help body composition a lot more than an inconsequential and fleeting bump in a hormone, anyway!
    [Log] Prime Nutrition Stack: bbcom.me/1Acr9Pt
    [Log] iForce's MaxOut: bbcom.me/1rkIzuD
    [Log] Ergogenix's ErgoBlast: bbcom.me/1rauhby
    [Log] Team GAT's Adenoflex : bbcom.me/SVvSGf
    [Log] iSatori's Eat Smart Shakes : bbcom.me/1qg0Fdb
    [Review] Beast Lineup: bbcom.me/1oftt7r
    [Review] Vega's New Bars: bbcom.me/1quvixC

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Supreme 20?

cutting to womens figure seanjoe0's Avatar
    seanjoe0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanjoe0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanjoe0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanjoe0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanjoe0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanjoe0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanjoe0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanjoe0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanjoe0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanjoe0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanjoe0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1) I am entering the nitty-gritty stages of my cut and would love a supplement that could help me maintain the hard-earned muscle

2) Forskolin for sure - I've heard a lot about the potential benefits of this ingredient but have yet to try it for myself

3) I track my macros/eat right, workout 6 days a week, and I am a very long-standing member of the forums. I will put a lot of effort into a detailed review of this product.

sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by stan47islav View Post
    The Supreme 20?
    I like it, catchy yet simple and easy to remember !

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Like the bourne supremacy hahah.
    I say we go with "The twenty identity" Like the bourne identity. haha

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stan47islav View Post
    The Supreme 20?
    i dig it
    -#TeamBramble #GetFitOrDie

Follow my Ongoing Physique Quest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166876461

Instagram: The_Machine_JB