Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000)

WTF happened that made society start to decline after the 50's? (srs)

In the 50's, sloots didn't sloot, men had IDGAF attitudes and were alpha as fuark, men didn't WK women and put them in their place, all men knew how to fight well and solved problems that way, old-time lifting 100x more alpha than today's average routine, better music, men knew how to fix chit and do manual labor, LGBT community wasn't shoving chit down everyone's throat, etc.

allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000) allawi is just really nice. (+1000)
    alpha males died off because of war. liberalism took over too much

littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000) littleterrio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    because there are MLP *******s
    pussy is to overated
    * Crohn's disease crew *
    * Artritis crew *
    * Smashing 1/10s never dissapointed crew *
    * Misc told me i smashed a legit demon crew *

ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000)
    glad you grew up in the 50's so you could tell how perfect it was, because you were there and all

Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000) Psychotropic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you don't like it now then move back to the 1950s. Nothing is stopping you

HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100)
    The Jews were able to brainwash people easier through television.

CharlieTraplin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CharlieTraplin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CharlieTraplin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CharlieTraplin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CharlieTraplin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CharlieTraplin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CharlieTraplin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CharlieTraplin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CharlieTraplin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CharlieTraplin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CharlieTraplin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ImDangerous View Post
    glad you grew up in the 50's so you could tell how perfect it was, because you were there and all

ask ur grandparents ***et

CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) CnPBrah is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by ImDangerous View Post
    Wish I was. Kinda pissed that I moved out-of-state and missed out on a lot of life lessons from my grandfather before he got Alzheimer's. Used to teach me to build chit and simply do alpha stuff daily as a kid.

Any brahs know this feel? Grandfather was supposed to teach me to box (I learned anyways, but would've been great to learn from him), shoot, drive a manual, fix cars, chop wood, etc.

rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Idk man. Idk. I wish it could be like it used to be. Men being alpha providers and protectors doing hard labor. Girls not being sloots and actually honering their men, cooking, cleaning raising their children rather than only caring about their careers and being whores. Being able to get jobs that could provide for a family, buy a house straight out of highschool. Back when the American dream was a reality and not a dream.

BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CnPBrah View Post
    In the 50's, sloots didn't sloot, men had IDGAF attitudes and were alpha as fuark, men didn't WK women and put them in their place, all men knew how to fight well and solved problems that way, old-time lifting 100x more alpha than today's average routine, better music, men knew how to fix chit and do manual labor, LGBT community wasn't shoving chit down everyone's throat, etc.
    All that chit about the 50s is a myth. Sloots DID sloot back then. As a matter of fact, it was worse because it was so hard for the men to find out. You had WKs and BKs. It's the same as it always been. That other chit that you put is subjective. Replace the LGBT with the Civil Rights Movement.

You're in the best generation in history. Just stfu and enjoy it for what it is.
    Meditation crew

What exactly IS normal?

dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50) dresdener will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Testosterone levels have dropped massively due to estrogen in the water supplies and household products etc.

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The forced acceptance of fu*kups.

In the 50's (and earlier), if you didn't contribute to society you were shunned. Today, excuses are made for you and you're coddled.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

Originally Posted by BlackPharoah View Post
    All that chit about the 50s is a myth. Sloots DID sloot back then. As a matter of fact, it was worse because it was so hard for the men to find out. You had WKs and BKs. It's the same as it always been. That other chit that you put is subjective. Replace the LGBT with the Civil Rights Movement.

You're in the best generation in history. Just stfu and enjoy it for what it is.
    u wot m8? So much fail in this post, *******. The best generation wouldn't be glued to their fuarking cell phone screens 16 hours of the day.

DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    U know how alpha guys here talk about not wanting kids?

Guess who bred, beta cuckold *******s who thought that their office salary and minivan would keep their wife interested

Of my great grandparents, there were 7 brothers all of whom were either FA or MGTOW and just never had kids bc they saw chit for what it was. Then along comes grandpa and dad who believe jebus told them to have kids.
    I'd rather have never been Fukkin born to be honest

DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DragonFireBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

No my grandmother told me that even if a kid was born out of wedlock it was a HUGE deal and everyone in the neighborhood called her a floozy and humiliated her

Originally Posted by DragonFireBrah View Post
    U know how alpha guys here talk about not wanting kids?

Guess who bred, beta cuckold *******s who thought that their office salary and minivan would keep their wife interested

Of my great grandparents, there were 7 brothers all of whom were either FA or MGTOW and just never had kids bc they saw chit for what it was. Then along comes grandpa and dad who believe jebus told them to have kids.
    I'd rather have never been Fukkin born to be honest
    I've always told myself that I don't want to bring kids up in this world, but I also realize that I'd only be adding to the problem, and that I could help by bringing an alpha male into this world.

BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BlackPharoah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u wot m8? So much fail in this post, *******. The best generation wouldn't be glued to their fuarking cell phone screens 16 hours of the day.
    That's YOUR choice if you do that. I'd rather have the choice to if I want instead of slaving away in a factory.

Brb more millionaires than ever
    Brb better technology/healthy than ever
    Brb more diverse than ever
    Brb more opportunities than ever
    Brb don't have to worry about being lynched

Sloots did sloot even back then. Heard stories from my grandparents. Read the autobiography of Malcolm x and even he mentioned it.

The only thing that I would give you about the 50s is that people communicated more.
    Meditation crew

What exactly IS normal?

Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000)
    People put interaction with the opposite sex on a pedastool. Back then it was be the best man you can be i.e. healthy, fighting, knew how to fix your own chit, did your own manual jobs like house work garden, liked motor racing dat oil dat speed dat adrenaline dat testosterone dat unsafeness. You were trustworthy kept to your word had respect for others and elders but if someone disrespect you it wasn't taken lightly. Women selected the men on how much of a man they were based on these traits

Now we got a bunch of pussies to lazy to do anything who would rather pretend to be a man. We have lying politicians lying companies with cheating contracts we have ridiculous taxes. People never stick to there own words they were never taught this, along with respect, there dads if they had one didnt teach them basic skills. We have sports like football where players dive and pretend to be injured to get a free kick. People have no self respect or respect for others. Everything is based on appearance how much money he looks like he has what car he has on loan what watch has he spent a years money on, how tanned he is, how perfect his hair looks, what designer clothes he is wearing. The people in our society are phucked they don't choose a mate on how well they will raise the kids how they will look after them in the future what jobs they can do like cooking gardening plumbing mechanics. They choose it on how big her fake tits are or how many emotions a man can make a woman feel or how bad he treats her.

Us men need to stick to the old ways, but I know a lot of you are lying pussys who act like 13 years olds Who would put a so called friend in prison just to get into his girlfriends pants.

Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hagakure31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DragonFireBrah View Post
    No my grandmother told me that even if a kid was born out of wedlock it was a HUGE deal and everyone in the neighborhood called her a floozy and humiliated her
    I remember one of my teachers telling me how big a deal it was when an anglican family member married a catholic haha
    sober brah

That's YOUR choice if you do that. I'd rather have the choice to if I want instead of slaving away in a factory.

Brb more millionaires than ever
    Brb better technology/healthy than ever
    Brb more diverse than ever
    Brb more opportunities than ever
    Brb don't have to worry about being lynched

Sloots did sloot even back then. Heard stories from my grandparents. Read the autobiography of Malcolm x and even he mentioned it.

The only thing that I would give you about the 50s is that people communicated more.
    I don't do it, other *******s my age do. And diversity is not a good thing. Not racist out all, just being realistic.

I don't do it, other *******s my age do. And diversity is not a good thing. Not racist out all, just being realistic.
    Seems like it is to me. If the US was an unstable environment I would agree but it's not. Helps with advances in science and technology.
    But obviously we are coming from different viewpoints.
    Meditation crew

What exactly IS normal?

Metal Destroyer MasterpieceMesias's Avatar
    MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rflores90 View Post
    Idk man. Idk. I wish it could be like it used to be. Men being alpha providers and protectors doing hard labor. Girls not being sloots and actually honering their men, cooking, cleaning raising their children rather than only caring about their careers and being whores. Being able to get jobs that could provide for a family, buy a house straight out of highschool. Back when the American dream was a reality and not a dream.
    \m/

לוויתן

أسود معدني المحارب

Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oakbearer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    marilyn monroe

Seems like it is to me. If the US was an unstable environment I would agree but it's not. Helps with advances in science and technology.
    But obviously we are coming from different viewpoints.
    The need for diversity is one of the biggest problems in America today. 100% srs.

zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000) zinc2man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ideas which once were considered radical became mainstream. This is because the people who held those ideas (intellectuals) infiltrated the media, the schools and the political parties.

MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000) MasterpieceMesias is just really nice. (+1000)
    The need for diversity is one of the biggest problems in America today. 100% srs.
    Dude, what in the hell are you talking about?
    \m/

לוויתן

أسود معدني المحارب

SirWoodbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirWoodbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirWoodbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirWoodbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirWoodbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirWoodbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirWoodbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirWoodbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirWoodbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirWoodbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirWoodbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Feminists

How do you figure that?
    Meditation crew

What exactly IS normal?

Originally Posted by MasterpieceMesias View Post
    Dude, what in the hell are you talking about?
    This society is becoming too PC, making it so that you MUST accept ni..., sloots, gays, etc.

This society is becoming too PC, making it so that you MUST accept ni..., sloots, gays, etc.

you're so ignorant and stupid. It's adorable
    \m/

לוויתן

أسود معدني المحارب