Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Stayroids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stayroids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stayroids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stayroids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stayroids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What in the hell is up with Kai's side chest?

For the love of god, suck that gut in Kai. Throws off the whole pose.

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    His stomach control needs to improve, but it's still a crazy good pose for him.

Stayroids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stayroids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stayroids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stayroids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stayroids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    His stomach control needs to improve, but it's still a crazy good pose for him.
    It indeed would be, if his gut wasn't sticking out further than his chest.

RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000)
    You made an account just to trash Kai's gut.

I take it you're not a fan of his. Just a hunch.

Originally Posted by RockyTheKid View Post
    You made an account just to trash Kai's gut.

I take it you're not a fan of his. Just a hunch.
    Oh no I'm a fan, it's just that this one's always bothered me. Seems so easy to adjust.

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Stayroids View Post
    Oh no I'm a fan, it's just that this one's always bothered me. Seems so easy to adjust.
    In one of his videos (or might have been a pic?) within the last month, he did a side chest where his stomach looked great - and it was still technically off season! So your wishes may be granted come this Olympia.
    IG: waldronconstruction

Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bankruptt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wala View Post
    In one of his videos (or might have been a pic?) within the last month, he did a side chest where his stomach looked great - and it was still technically off season! So your wishes may be granted come this Olympia.
    Has anyone ever noticeably reduced their distension?

All about some GAINZ! IIISpartacusIII's Avatar
    IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIISpartacusIII is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bankruptt View Post
    Has anyone ever noticeably reduced their distension?
    Gaspari back in the day and of course Jay Cutler sucked it in pretty well for his Olympia wins (at least on stage). Ben Pakulski seems to have done the opposite in that it almost looks like he's pushing it out more.
    "I was laying in bed one night and I thought ‘I’ll just quit — to hell with it.’ And another little voice inside me said ‘Don’t quit — save that tiny little ember of spark.’ And never give them that spark because as long as you have that spark, you can start the greatest fire again.”

- Charles Bukowski (1920-1994)

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    His gut looked great in 2012. He has problems with it when he spills over.

Honestly though, all the top guys have somewhat of a gut, which is what is off-putting about bodybuilding right now. You get rewarded for being big and they overlook that your midsection might only look good on stage in poses, or while you are holding it in from spilling out.

I think Arnold's suggestion of making a vacuum pose a mandatory might go some way to getting rid of the problem. Though it seems like the younger up and coming guys don't really have problems with it...like Ramy, Compton.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Stayroids View Post
    "Seems". I don't think he's mentally retarded. If he could suck in his distention while posing for the biggest bodybuilding show of the year, he would.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    G Farah said in his latest seminar video that they made a few errors and that is why kai looked so good in the following show( forgot show name?) immediately after the Olympia. Expect Kai to have it dialed in.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As Kai gets heavier, his distension protrudes more at every showing.

Although, he has another way of doing his side chest (he doesn't rotate as much), that could help his distension, he could give it a try.

Australian Pro 09.

Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    "Seems". I don't think he's mentally retarded. If he could suck in his distention while posing for the biggest bodybuilding show of the year, he would.
    His upper body arc just seems weird and it throws off the whole flow. I get that he has some severe distension going on, but in his side tri for example he sucks it in nicely.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    G Farah said in his latest seminar video that they made a few errors and that is why kai looked so good in the following show( forgot show name?) immediately after the Olympia. Expect Kai to have it dialed in.
    The show where his gut was more noticeable than ever?
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so all the sucking in in the world, he'd still have a huge gut in this pose? that's a sick pose for him but yeah gut is distracting
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    His gut looked great in 2012. He has problems with it when he spills over.

Honestly though, all the top guys have somewhat of a gut, which is what is off-putting about bodybuilding right now. You get rewarded for being big and they overlook that your midsection might only look good on stage in poses, or while you are holding it in from spilling out.

I think Arnold's suggestion of making a vacuum pose a mandatory might go some way to getting rid of the problem. Though it seems like the younger up and coming guys don't really have problems with it...like Ramy, Compton.

No a lot of them don't have a gut, your mistaking heavy breathing due to posing for having a gut .

Kai actually has a gut and it ruins his whole physique IMO
    you mad because i'm right?

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hzx View Post
    No a lot of them don't have a gut, your mistaking heavy breathing due to posing for having a gut .

Kai actually has a gut and it ruins his whole physique IMO
    To say it ruins his "whole physique" is inaccurate, if we're considering every pose where it's not present.

If we were to remove the waists from the equation, Kai would have an incredible advantage, although, his gut in the SC is a valid concern and it does ruin the flow of the pose.

The problem is not so much how far the "gut" protrudes, as much as it is about how far it reaches below his waist.

Because of his posing (twists his torso and crunches towards the crowd), his "gut" is exposed below his hands (he could cover it up if he were to position his arms over it and crunches in the opposite direction). It reaches almost 1/3rd of the way of his quads, which is actually what distracts.

If I were to remove that part below his hands, it would look way better (although it wouldn't correspond with the upper portions since the muscle belly can't randomly stop it's arc like that).

Last edited by RoroCwalker; 07-19-2014 at 07:51 PM.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    makes phil look so damn tiny!

Still hopeful that kai will bring it in this year. He just needs to be all around sharper. Phil's color is also spot on, too. despite the size difference, and a strong pose for kai, Phil looks better there.

Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    makes phil look so damn tiny!

Still hopeful that kai will bring it in this year. He just needs to be all around sharper. Phil's color is also spot on, too. despite the size difference, and a strong pose for kai, Phil looks better there.
    I see it as a case similar to Coleman vs Jay, or Coleman vs Levrone. (Top is not so good due to posing (despite the muscle mass difference), but the bottom is a dominating.)

PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL! ronnie doesn't even look like he knows he is winning in that last pic!

Meh, I don't really care about the gut in a side chest. IMO, its not as noticeable live/video

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    LOL! ronnie doesn't even look like he knows he is winning in that last pic!

Meh, I don't really care about the gut in a side chest. IMO, its not as noticeable live/video
    That's cause he's not
    Full Blown Baby

I know, lol, he is dominating. Makes milos and lavrony look like amateurs

Full Blown Baby

Lol, thought you'd like that

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    I see it as a case similar to Coleman vs Jay, or Coleman vs Levrone. (Top is not so good due to posing (despite the muscle mass difference), but the bottom is a dominating.)

g]

*Facepalm* Kai in no way dominates Phil the way Ronnie does to anyone. I know your boner for Kai is huge but settle down.
    Spike92 is 15.

Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    That's cause he's not
    He's winning in brutal fashion.
    Spike92 is 15.

Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    *Facepalm* Kai in no way dominates Phil the way Ronnie does to anyone. I know your boner for Kai is huge but settle down.
    That wasn't the point of the comparison, I was stating that Kai's top (due to the distension) is not so good compared to Phil, but Kai's bottom has a great advantage on Phil, I wasn't directly comparing the degree or intensity of domination between the 2 match ups.

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    To say it ruins his "whole physique" is inaccurate, if we're considering every pose where it's not present.

If we were to remove the waists from the equation, Kai would have an incredible advantage, although, his gut in the SC is a valid concern and it does ruin the flow of the pose.

The problem is not so much how far the "gut" protrudes, as much as it is about how far it reaches below his waist.

Because of his posing (twists his torso and crunches towards the crowd), his "gut" is exposed below his hands (he could cover it up if he were to position his arms over it and crunches in the opposite direction). It reaches almost 1/3rd of the way of his quads, which is actually what distracts.

If I were to remove that part below his hands, it would look way better (although it wouldn't correspond with the upper portions since the muscle belly can't randomly stop it's arc like that).

That's what I say "IMO"

Because yes, in my opinion it does ruin his whole physique and I think a lot of people cheer for Kai because it seems like the cool thing to do
    you mad because i'm right?

CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    All these guys have such Palumboism...it's disgusting...such thick waists in modern bodybuilding...and somebody needs to tell Kai
    to ditch the stupid ponytail...phuck it looks silly. I wish they'd dial things back a decade or two...that's when the guys looked like
    statues....not todays comic strips.
    "Common sense is not so common".