Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

not sure how to react to her texting late

no need to read every thing

Ive been searching the forums here and a lot of people seem to give good advice (though there's a few that....well are d***s lol) thought I'd make an account to try for myself

My problem is the girl who I'm currently talking to texts ....late as fuuuu. Sometimes ranging from a few minutes to literally a few hours. We've been through a lot these past few years. We've went out on dates, had sex etc yatata she claims she loves me and really want to be with me.

The thing is I tell her after my first break up (of 2 years) I don't want to rush back into a relationship till I learn the girl or else things could turn out bad again. One thing she does is text late. Now I know people say "she has a life" or "she has things to do" but honestly how hard is it to just reply when your phone goes off? Together she's always laying on me saying she loves me

When we're together she replies fast as ffff to others but whenever she's away from me she doesn't reply. she always says she's busy with her dog or chores, but she's always on xbox or ********. Or on her twitch account talking to other people. So usually I just f it I'll do this stupid game of ttext late and not long she's blowing my phone up with "what's wrong are you ignoring me"

I've told her multiple times and she still does it. Reason why I care so much is because the moment I stop caring about her talking to me is the moment I start losing feelings for her. So I guess worrying is my way of saying I care but you're making it hard for me to stay

Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She just doesn't want you to become too needy, people who have the time to always reply to texts as soon as they receive them usually don't have much going on and their life. Texting too much migh become routine and make you needy.
    Or you know, she's just genuinely busy when she's not with you.
    forever switching between red and green crew

Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darius169 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Juiss View Post
    She just doesn't want you to become too needy, people who have the time to always reply to texts as soon as they receive them usually don't have much going on and their life. Texting too much migh become routine and make you needy.
    Or you know, she's just genuinely busy when she's not with you.
    I'd have to disagree with the "no life part" considering I'm a full time college student, work (recently bought my first car), work out, party etc. Whenever I reply it's because I see it rude to not. It'd like s regular conversation but through text instead of face to face you wouldn't want someone to ignore you during a face to face conversation? But idk I guess I'll just stop stressing. I've told her she hhasn't tried to change

Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000)
    In4 answer. I have the same problem
    Event/Current/Goal
    200 IM/1:59.60/1:54.99
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

Call me Rich cuz I'm here bro

Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juiss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Darius169 View Post
    But idk I guess I'll just stop stressing.
    Yes, that's exactly what you should do.

I, like a lot of people, don't really enjoy having text conversations, I use my phone to make plans with people and that's it. Maybe she just doesn't want to talk over text because she fears she won't have anything to talk about when you're face to face.

ProdigalTimmeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProdigalTimmeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProdigalTimmeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProdigalTimmeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProdigalTimmeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProdigalTimmeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProdigalTimmeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProdigalTimmeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProdigalTimmeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProdigalTimmeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ProdigalTimmeh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    TIL texting "a few minutes" after is late.

Either she actually is doing something (and when she's with you she's not really doing something), she doesn't hear/notice her phone going off for whatever reason, or she's playing a game with you. Girls don't text for a while because they don't want to come off as desperate or needy.

Don't worry about it.

Yes, I like cheesesteak SilyCheeseSteak's Avatar
    SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This may sound crazy and you probably wont do it but don't text her all the time. With my past girlfriend I told her I wasn't interested in texting her because it took away from when we were together. I valued my time with her as much as I valued my time away from her. Now, this girl was pretty down to earth so she understood where I'm coming from but with other girls the texting game was a normal thing. And you know what? It turns you into a whimp. At least it does for me.

You'll be sitting there waiting for a text that really means nothing in the grand scheme of things. It all just seems so silly to me. I don't really text anymore, though. I've made the efforts to remove distractions from the present moment. What happens is that you're so focused on your phone that your mind is miles away worrying about something else and what's in front of you is irrelevant. And now someone who isn't even in front of you is somehow causing you emotional duress.

Simply put, what I'm getting at is to get out of that "we must text each other 24/7" mentality and it will greatly affect your relationship as a whole. I'm not saying never text her but I'm saying to take a break from always being in touch with her and enjoy that void because if not you'll end up getting hurt. It's not natural to be that involved with someone and what happens is you end up trading your identity for someone and then when it's over you're left there wondering where the last year or so of your life went.

Just discuss it with her and be open about things that bother you (in a respectful manner) because maybe establishing that you won't play the validation game (aka texting game) anymore will give you far more power in the relationship and show her that she can't have you wrapped around your finger at all hours of the day.
    S1 crew

View my log here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161731573

Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SilyCheeseSteak View Post
    This may sound crazy and you probably wont do it but don't text her all the time. With my past girlfriend I told her I wasn't interested in texting her because it took away from when we were together. I valued my time with her as much as I valued my time away from her. Now, this girl was pretty down to earth so she understood where I'm coming from but with other girls the texting game was a normal thing. And you know what? It turns you into a whimp. At least it does for me.

You'll be sitting there waiting for a text that really means nothing in the grand scheme of things. It all just seems so silly to me. I don't really text anymore, though. I've made the efforts to remove distractions from the present moment. What happens is that you're so focused on your phone that your mind is miles away worrying about something else and what's in front of you is irrelevant. And now someone who isn't even in front of you is somehow causing you emotional duress.

Simply put, what I'm getting at is to get out of that "we must text each other 24/7" mentality and it will greatly affect your relationship as a whole. I'm not saying never text her but I'm saying to take a break from always being in touch with her and enjoy that void because if not you'll end up getting hurt. It's not natural to be that involved with someone and what happens is you end up trading your identity for someone and then when it's over you're left there wondering where the last year or so of your life went.

Just discuss it with her and be open about things that bother you (in a respectful manner) because maybe establishing that you won't play the validation game (aka texting game) anymore will give you far more power in the relationship and show her that she can't have you wrapped around your finger at all hours of the day.
    ^^^^^^^^^^ This

And just for my 2 cents, I've had girls text me really late at night that I thought were into me, and it ended up meaning absolutely nothing at all

Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    no need to read every thing

Ive been searching the forums here and a lot of people seem to give good advice (though there's a few that....well are d***s lol) thought I'd make an account to try for myself

My problem is the girl who I'm currently talking to texts ....late as fuuuu. Sometimes ranging from a few minutes to literally a few hours. We've been through a lot these past few years. We've went out on dates, had sex etc yatata she claims she loves me and really want to be with me.

The thing is I tell her after my first break up (of 2 years) I don't want to rush back into a relationship till I learn the girl or else things could turn out bad again. One thing she does is text late. Now I know people say "she has a life" or "she has things to do" but honestly how hard is it to just reply when your phone goes off? Together she's always laying on me saying she loves me

When we're together she replies fast as ffff to others but whenever she's away from me she doesn't reply. she always says she's busy with her dog or chores, but she's always on xbox or ********. Or on her twitch account talking to other people. So usually I just f it I'll do this stupid game of ttext late and not long she's blowing my phone up with "what's wrong are you ignoring me"

I've told her multiple times and she still does it. Reason why I care so much is because the moment I stop caring about her talking to me is the moment I start losing feelings for her. So I guess worrying is my way of saying I care but you're making it hard for me to stay
    She's not responding to your texts instantly because she's busy with stuff, stop acting like a pathetic sloot playing mind games

and lol @ making a huge deal over how much she texts you, strong 13 year old girl mentality

Originally Posted by SilyCheeseSteak View Post

Thanks mate I'll try to stop worrying about texting. I suppose reason I was worried because the lack of texting seems like a lack of interest towards me. If that makes sense. And mostly I just don't want the late texting to be because she's messing around with someone else 😔

Originally Posted by Malfurion View Post
    She's not responding to your texts instantly because she's busy with stuff, stop acting like a pathetic sloot playing mind games

and lol @ making a huge deal over how much she texts you, strong 13 year old girl mentality
    Been a member for a few hours and you're the first ******* to come at me with disrespect for the no reason. Now i feel welcomed! you get a high five! �✋✋

Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Been a member for a few hours and you're the first ******* to come at me with disrespect for the no reason. Now i feel welcomed! you get a high five! �✋✋
    It is for a reason, that reason is you're acting like a 13 year old girl crying about your GF not texting you back instantly 24/7

You sound extremely needy and insecure and this is reflected in the fact that you can't handle someone telling you how it is

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    girls sometimes take up to 3 hours to respond to me during the day... idgaf tbh since we all have chit going on during the day.
    stop being overly attached.

Yes, I like cheesesteak SilyCheeseSteak's Avatar
    SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilyCheeseSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, Malfurion does make a point. While my response was nice to you, there's going to be a polarity in responses in any given thread. Although what he said comes off as "disrespectful" I, in a way, called you a whimp. Take his criticism and understand why he said it... don't be so defensive. What he's saying is actually helpful imo.
    S1 crew

View my log here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161731573

Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree I have a life and a job and I still reply within minutes of getting the texts because I think it's rude not to but I think maybe she forgets like most girls do iv noticed that

You sound extremely needy and insecure and this is reflected in the fact that you can't handle someone telling you how it is
    Or I'm that type of guy that dislikes people making unnecessary comments When's there's always a better way to put things. It's not even me being insecure I never liked people talking **** growing up its who I Is main

Or I'm that type of guy that dislikes people making unnecessary comments When's there's always a better way to put things. It's not even me being insecure I never liked people talking **** growing up its who I Is main

Respect works both ways and I can't respect a guy who acts like a little girl

Respect works both ways and I can't respect a guy who acts like a little girl
    Eh not that it matters in thus world you have people who show respect to those you deserve and those you demand respect when they don't deserve it. My motto you show me respect I show you respect. Fact that this is the Internet idk why I'm still going on with it. But hey thanks for the advice little harsh for my "insecure" self but true

Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Patrick55615 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stop being a over emotional puss bag

Also forgot to mention the reason I feel that way about her texting late is because she cheated on her bf with me and I cheated on my ex gf with her nearly two years ago. (Go figure)

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also forgot to mention the reason I feel that way about her texting late is because she cheated on her bf with me and I cheated on my ex gf with her nearly two years ago. (Go figure)
    yeahhh you are both scumbags lol

Originally Posted by Savanovic View Post
    I know someone please lock me up and throw away the key i don't deserve to live! Lord why! Why lord!

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't react. If she doesn't text you in a time that you deem appropriate, don't reply back. She doesn't deserve a response unless she texts you in a timely manner.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    Don't react. If she doesn't text you in a time that you deem appropriate, don't reply back. She doesn't deserve a response unless she texts you in a timely manner.
    Finally someone who actually agrees with me. Thanks mate. I've taken advice from others and yours. I'll try to stop stressing and even text her late here and there.

Forget her asap.
    If she meets someone who's better than you she won't hesitate to cheat given the chance.

Sloots gonna sloot

Originally Posted by Juiss View Post
    Forget her asap.
    If she meets someone who's better than you she won't hesitate to cheat given the chance.

Sloots gonna sloot
    Honestly that's what I think sometimes but idk if I'm setting myself up but if she shows that she trust me even though I too cheated I figured I'd give her a try.

Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Savanovic View Post
    This
    Event/Current/Goal
    200 IM/1:59.60/1:54.99
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

Call me Rich cuz I'm here bro

Honestly that's what I think sometimes but idk if I'm setting myself up but if she shows that she trust me even though I too cheated I figured I'd give her a try.
    No I'm serious op. She will cheat on you with someone she sees as "better" given the chance, you can't change unfaithful women.

Pls stay safe op