Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500)
    **** Monsanto, bunch of money greeding sluts.

UNNNLIMITTEEED POWWWWAAAA SkyGuardian's Avatar
    SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    The amount of dumbassery from no avi *******s in this thread is hilarious. Negs well spent.
    hai bb I <3 you
    Pharmaceutical Chemistry BSc
    R.I.P Ssj4vegetto1008
    R.I.P Zyzz
    *******MISC MUSIC FESTIVAL CREW*******
    49ers

yousloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) yousloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) yousloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) yousloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) yousloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) yousloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) yousloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) yousloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) yousloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) yousloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) yousloot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MURedHawk235 View Post
    BT toxin corn probably has some of the most research showing it doesn't affect you when you eat it. go to pubmed and stop being a doucher.

The gene allows the plants to produce a protein only poisonous to certain insects....

I personally don't like Monsanto but without GMOs we wouldn't be able to produce enough crops to sustain us. Within 5 or so years in the USA citrus crops will die out due to a disease unless something is done (GMOs or chemicals). People just need to educate themselves about it
    This is the only response ive seen so far that isnt "you hippie *******s dont know go research"
    Uhh theres 'research' comin from both sides of the story so which one is the truth...why tf wouldnt you choose organic food over fkn gmo bull**** even if gmos are safe...why would u take the chance explain you stupid non human fuks its not like humans have grown their own food for the past thousands of years..just like cows eat grass and fruits grow on trees..we're humans not fkn robots since when did ppl start preffering engineered factory **** over just normal earth provided food

UNNNLIMITTEEED POWWWWAAAA SkyGuardian's Avatar
    SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yousloot View Post
    This is the only response ive seen so far that isnt "you hippie *******s dont know go research"
    Uhh theres 'research' comin from both sides of the story so which one is the truth...why tf wouldnt you choose organic food over fkn gmo bull**** even if gmos are safe...why would u take the chance explain you stupid non human fuks its not like humans have grown their own food for the past thousands of years..just like cows eat grass and fruits grow on trees..we're humans not fkn robots since when did ppl start preffering engineered factory **** over just normal earth provided food

Lol'd at engineered factory sh*t.
    Pharmaceutical Chemistry BSc
    R.I.P Ssj4vegetto1008
    R.I.P Zyzz
    *******MISC MUSIC FESTIVAL CREW*******
    49ers

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.offthegridnews.com/2014/0...oisoning-town/

May have missed this being posted earlier in the thread? What are your thoughts on this OP?

Side note: I'm not for or against GMO, honestly... think people make a way bigger deal about it than it really is.
    Fantasy Football Team (1ppr) - http://i.imgur.com/o4i4xs3.png