Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    UNNNLIMITTEEED POWWWWAAAA SkyGuardian's Avatar
    SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JimmyReese View Post
    Also op, since Monsanto has based its entire existence on developing crops to be glyphosate(round up) resistant, and weeds that are immune to glyphosate have begun to pop up, how do you feel about Monsanto's future prospects?
    I don't work in the Herbicide and Pesticide sector but just as bacteria become immune to antibiotics, why would weeds be any different. I feel confident that Monsanto will provide solutions.
    Pharmaceutical Chemistry BSc
    R.I.P Ssj4vegetto1008
    R.I.P Zyzz
    *******MISC MUSIC FESTIVAL CREW*******
    49ers

cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is it true that a group of high-profile investors are gonna buy out the company this year?

One of my sources that moles around told me this.
    Scrimshaw and Archaeology Crew
    Paintball and Off-roading Crew
    Explorer Crew
    Archery, Hunting and Fishing Crew
    Badminton and Golf Crew
    Swimming and strength training Crew
    Real Madrid C.F. Crew

"Believe you can and you're halfway there."

iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SkyGuardian View Post
    So many ad-hominems I can't even begin to properly construct an argument for you. Regardless, I'll do my best. The entire basis of your argument is that I am weak-minded for willingly working for a company that is under heavy scrutinization by a small cult of followers (namely your sect). Until Monsanto has done something legally wrong, I am not about to sit here and argue over morals. It's far too tiring and will lead to nowhere. Hence why I'd rather not indulge in such conversations. I will say I believe in their products from a scientific standpoint.
    lol yeah...small cult

you are indeed a weak minded clown

I used to live with a guy like u, his girlfriend wore the pants in the relationship....I wonder if yours does too.....

Unitofmeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Unitofmeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Unitofmeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Unitofmeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Unitofmeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Unitofmeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Unitofmeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Unitofmeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How can you express such love for a revolutionary like Zyzz, but defend and work at a corporation that stands to destroy all things human?

SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iOtogi View Post
    lol yeah...small cult

you are indeed a weak minded clown

I used to live with a guy like u, his girlfriend wore the pants in the relationship....I wonder if yours does too.....
    I dumped my past 2 girlfriends. No they didn't cheat.
    R.I.P Ssj4vegetto1008
    R.I.P Zyzz
    49ers

Originally Posted by Unitofmeasure View Post
    How can you express such love for a revolutionary like Zyzz, but defend and work at a corporation that stands to destroy all things human?
    Because das it mane
    R.I.P Ssj4vegetto1008
    R.I.P Zyzz
    49ers

cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dumped my past 2 girlfriends. No they didn't cheat.
    Answer my question brah. I need to know so I can begin my investments.
    Explorer Crew
    Badminton and Golf Crew
    Real Madrid C.F. Crew

Originally Posted by cr9messi View Post
    Is it true that a group of high-profile investors are gonna buy out the company this year?

One of my sources that moles around told me this.
    I'm just an intern, how would I possibly know this.
    R.I.P Ssj4vegetto1008
    R.I.P Zyzz
    49ers

I'm just an intern, how would I possibly know this.
    You haven't seen a new group of men carry briefcases coming in and out recently? Just answer yes or no brah, that's all I need.
    Explorer Crew
    Badminton and Golf Crew
    Real Madrid C.F. Crew

iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50) iOtogi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dumped my past 2 girlfriends. No they didn't cheat'.
    lol

Unitofmeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Unitofmeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Unitofmeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Unitofmeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Unitofmeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Unitofmeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Unitofmeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Unitofmeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cr9messi View Post
    You haven't seen a new group of men carry briefcases coming in and out recently? Just answer yes or no brah, that's all I need.
    nikka u went full potato

BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BakersChoice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DatStrokeTho View Post
    Originally Posted by StarsAndStripes View Post
    Basically if 2 farmers live next to each other and farmer 1 uses gmo seeds, and farmer 2 uses organic seeds. Monsanto makes farmer 2 PROVE that his crop hasnt been cross contaminated, instead of monsanto proving that the crops have been cross contaminated themselves. Then they take the farmers to court and run up the legal fees so high the farmers cant even pay the legal fees (not to mention the if monsanto wins the case)

STRONG monopoly.
    http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2013-07...anto-gm-crops/

Sorry, this is just a topic i hold very close, my family has had issues with monsanto and continues too.
    Originally Posted by ThaSnow View Post
    Waiting for OP's rebuttal...

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how is it
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did they already remove your soul or do they do that on day 1 of training?
    Übermensch

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. Give substance to their fears.

BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, you are a 5'7" manlet who works at monsanto. No one cares about whaty you have to say. You prob went to some 3rd tier **** university thats only listed under the 4th tier college section of USnews. hope u die of cancer from all the "healthy" GMO foods u eat at work. Fukin disporportionate looking manlet with a chit back / love handles. LMAO

m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just coming in to neg and see if you have anything intelligent to say to the posts about suing for alleged cross contamination
    And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?

BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's right stay quiet you little manlet. Time to go back to your manlet cage. None of your arguments against the anti-monsanto articles posted here are well articulated, just filled with misc lingo and other superficial memes. Judging by how dumb you sound, I doubt you're even good with chemistry or use chemistry in the manlet cancer lab you work in. I guess your chit community college you went to never taught you how to form a valid refutation huh? Try defend your chit company with something intelligible instead of just spouting out random shallow childish bullchit.

Like I said, go back to your little manlet cage where your monsanto corn feed is waiting for you. "GMO is the future".. --SkyRetard.

ROFLMAO. Really hope you die of cancer from all the GMO vapor in the air you breathe in while working in your manlet lab . Pls die of cancer asap.

Negged and negged on recharge. I guess that disproportionately large head of yours hasn't helped you with your intelligence at all. Just keep eating the monsanto GMO feed though Can't wait to see how your future offspring will look like. Phuck face

BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BDPfit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know why you denied the legal aspect of Monsanto, it's well known that their tactics are simply despicable.

How do you feel about labeling GMO products? What logical reason is there to NOT label GMOs for public knowledge? And yes, I realize certain products, like corn, are all GMO'd at this point

I'm not necessarily against GMO crops but I hate the attack on small farmers and the avoidance of labeling. If you don't want to label your own products that means you're scared of something
    Country Must Be Country-Wide CREW

MFC

TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000)
    GMO food fukks up my stomach, ulcerative colitis brah checkin in

what kind of DNA do u modify in the food?

TrustMeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrustMeBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's entirely not truthfully incredulously possible.

Corn does indeed taste like corn.
    How does Monsanto know what corn tasted like? Maybe they got it wrong. Maybe what I think corn tasted like actually tasted like oatmeal, or tuna fish. That makes you wonder about a lot of things. You take chicken, for example: maybe they couldn't figure out what to make chicken taste like, which is why chicken tastes like everything.
    I neg...
    ... lected to tell you I rep back

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    inb4 op disappears irl and randomly "banned"
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BakersChoice View Post
    Waiting for OP's rebuttal...
    Nobody understands the Schmeiser case...Monsanto can't sue because their crops cross-pollinate another field. Schmeiser was sued and lost because he found cross-pollinated plants, had those plants specifically harvested, stored the seed until next year, and then planted it.

If anyone thinks Monsanto can sue simply because their crops spread, you are retarded.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP why would the company's products be banned in the following countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Madeira, New Zealand, Peru, South Australia, Russia, France, and Switzerland?

Do you think these well developed countries based this on nothing but tin hat bs? Or do you think it was heavily researched? Please keep going on about how Monsanto has done nothing bad to the world rofl.

Why are we asking an Intern, that know's less about Monsanto than i've ever seen, anything about Monsanto?

Enjoy your paid expense trip and King size bed. Corporate bitch open your eyes.

lol wut u can change this tbarabash's Avatar
    tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbarabash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can you drop a bomb in the exec's office for me?

srs.

Originally Posted by Sh0x View Post
    OP why would the company's products be banned in the following countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Madeira, New Zealand, Peru, South Australia, Russia, France, and Switzerland?

Do you think these well developed countries based this on nothing but tin hat bs? Or do you think it was heavily researched? Please keep going on about how Monsanto has done nothing bad to the world rofl.

Why are we asking an Intern, that know's less about Monsanto than i've ever seen, anything about Monsanto?

Enjoy your paid expense trip and King size bed. Corporate bitch open your eyes.
    karma is abitch tho. Hope OP develops lung cancer and it spreads to his useless brain while working in the lab. Hope he gets monsanto's chemo and dies like a little bitch looking like a 90 year old grandpa at age 25 from all the monsanto GMO feed/radiation/chemotherapy he got. LOL

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sh0x is on a distinguished road. (+10)

In on neg train for ****-face OP. PM me if u wanna get repped

EE Student Master Race Rayaarito's Avatar
    Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just here loling that I had no idea who Monsato was and what gmos were. Ima get cancer now. But is there proof that it ****s with humans? Srs

mechan9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mechan9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mechan9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mechan9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mechan9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mechan9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mechan9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mechan9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mechan9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mechan9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mechan9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, do you look at your own sperm under the microscope in the lab?
    ►► Why does a chair have arms and legs like a man but cannot walk or hold things? ◄◄
    ►► Was Mitochondrial EVE a sloot? ◄◄
    ►► Were old people once young people? ◄◄
    ►► If a bear chits in the woods does The Pope eat it? ◄◄
    ►► Is analingus the new cunnilingus? ◄◄
    ►► If FTL travel is not possible, then why do people get cited for running red lights? ◄◄
    ▁▂▃▄▅▆ MISC deep thinkers and skeptics crew ▇▆▅▃▂▁