gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

will i get there?

this is my progress so far, 3 months after i started going to the gym and eating lean food, current bf is around 19% according to a calculator online

what do you think?, what will you recomend me?

when i started mi waist size was 89.5 cm, now it is 86 cm, bicep got from 34.5 cm to 36 cm, pecs from 100 cm to 96 cm, i will be uptading the post with mi progress pics

lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lanco123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gorymeraz View Post
    this is my progress so far, 3 months after i started going to the gym and eating lean food, current bf is around 19% according to a calculator online

what do you think?, what will you recomend me?

when i started mi waist size was 89.5 cm, now it is 86 cm, bicep got from 34.5 cm to 36 cm, pecs from 100 cm to 96 cm, i will be uptading the post with mi progress pics
    Stay motivated bud. If you haven't figured out your TDEE, you should do so and then make sure you're eating at a slight deficit every day until you get to the bf you desire. Good luck.
    God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. John 3:17

Bodybuilding is one gripping hobby.

Current lifts:
    -Max bench 295 lbs. 1/15 (previous best 275)
    -Max Squat 310 lbs. 1/15 (previous best 300)
    -Max Deadlift 335 lbs. 4/15 (previous best 325)

gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) gorymeraz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by lanco123 View Post
    Stay motivated bud. If you haven't figured out your TDEE, you should do so and then make sure you're eating at a slight deficit every day until you get to the bf you desire. Good luck.
    i used this calculator to get my TDEE, it says this:

Your BMR is:
    1749 calories/day

Your TDEE is:
    CALORIES/DAY

humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I can do it, anyone can. Go through the pictures on my profile. Yes you can

Originally Posted by humzah View Post
    If I can do it, anyone can. Go through the pictures on my profile. Yes you can
    i just checked your pics but i dont get them, where you fat before and then cut? or where you skinny fat and then you transf to fit?

anyway its a nice transformation.
    Last edited by gorymeraz; 07-19-2014 at 11:37 AM.

uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You did some good progress.

Read the nutrition stickies bro.

Originally Posted by uMiron View Post
    You did some good progress.

Read the nutrition stickies bro.
    im lazy as phuck to read but i will give it a chance to those theads.

uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) uMiron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gorymeraz View Post
    im lazy as phuck to read but i will give it a chance to those theads.
    Sorry to disappoint but to get there you'll have to have some knowledge which comes from reading and analyzing.

Originally Posted by uMiron View Post
    Sorry to disappoint but to get there you'll have to have some knowledge which comes from reading and analyzing.
    thats why i will give those threads a chance, thanks brah.

afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    figure out a maintenance and subtract 200-500 and keep going. you will get there just need to keep pushing hard!

Originally Posted by afries View Post
    figure out a maintenance and subtract 200-500 and keep going. you will get there just need to keep pushing hard!
    thanks, i do aprecciate all the support!

updating

not flexing or pumped, srs, was barely starting my routine at that moment.