Registered User IanFromScotland's Avatar
    IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500) IanFromScotland is not very helpful. (-500)

Struggling big time

I get out of hospital this wednesday coming . Ive dropped 30lbs in a month and im a complete former shell of myself.
    i was 40 level/points away from liver failure so things have been hard lately , ive completely had too much time to think and considering not going back to the gym.
    The amount of muscle ive lost is incredible and now i just look skinny-fat , i think im depressed i dont know what to do
    ===============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆ =
    ===============

DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanLimitless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why does your muscle define you? Why does having some muscle make you a happier person and stop you from being depressed? That is the bigger question to be pondering.

Matulewicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

C'mon now, you can't blame the guy for feeling depressed after working so hard to gain that muscle and then losing it. I would be down in the dumps too.

I say get your ass back in the gym, if you're safe doing that in your current condition. You'll feel better and you'll start looking better in no time!

ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is just a challenge in your life that you need to make a decision whether or not you want to overcome it or be overcome by it. You gained and you lost - but are you willing to get back up there and soldier on? Are you willing to get back up and keep hitting it to show a quality of perseverance? Only you can make that decision but think about the source of motivation you will get once you get back up, striving towards your goal once again.

You and I both know you can do it - strengthen the mind in order to overcome the challenges and in order to do that you need to be consistent. Yes, you took one step forward and two steps back but it's time to take two more steps forward. Get back up - keep hitting it and never give up. Your goals are only but days away mate.

Good luck
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.