Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrqne will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Motivation / Dedication Level Off The Charts.: Need Routine Advice!

What I need: I would like some advice on a decent routine, or just in general what should I do that will benefit me the most? Are the supplements I been taken good, or should should I be taking something different? Any advice to help me move forward to really become a better me would be great! My goal is to totally transform my body during this year at college. Also a wrist exercise would be nice, because the stronger I get, I feel my wrists starting to hurt because they can't take the weight.

Quick Bio: In 2011, I was over 300 pounds. Took me 18 months to get to 180 pounds. In 2013 started college, which made me stop working out / counting calories, jumped up to 215 pounds. Decided to buy an LA fitness membership May 1st 2014, paid 2 year advance payment, and started lifting hard. Since May 1st, I been lifting 5-6 days week (have not stopped), with 1-2 days of rest, but on days of rest I been doing 45min - 1 hour of cardio. I learned how to do most exercises with correct form, and I made a lot of gains in about 3 months.

Lift Stats:
    Lift: 5-6 times a week
    Flat Bench - 3 sets/10 Reps of 160 pounds (3 months ago was doing 90 pounds)
    Incline Bench - 3 sets/10 Reps of 150 pounds
    Dumbbell Curls - 2 sets/10 Reps each arm 30-35 pounds, 1 set/10 reps each arm 40 pounds
    (Then I do a lot of other free weight exercises, was just giving you a basic summary of where I am at)

Physical Stats
    Weight Around: 194-197 in the past week
    Height: 5/10
    Electronic BF%: 15.4% (Most likely like 18%, because those things are never accurate)

Supplements:
    - SciVation Xtend
    - Ego Shred
    - Concrete Creatine
    - Whey

Pictures:
    Before:

Now: Lower stomach hasn't fully healed since 2 years+ ago, but I am sure when I reach a lower bodyfat, it will be a lot different by December.
    Last edited by Thrqne; 07-18-2014 at 02:55 PM.
    My Weight Loss Journey:
    Started On Feb 2012: 310 Pounds

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)