Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol awesome thread
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    starting a spread sheet for my girl, but not going to email it to her, just for data reasons since I don't want to keep track in my head. Ima see if i get laid more than i don't.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xtraviolent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Felt disgusted multiple times reading that thinking "wtf busting her ass in the gym and not showering afterwards, fcking gross woman."
    Keeping it within.

01001000 01101001 CyberneticDude's Avatar
    CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ImDangerous View Post
    beta? alpha as fuk

bitch can't deny empirical evidence and going no contact is working as planned.
    This.

Also, negged beta OP.
    Anti-Feminazi crew

Post-human and Cybernetics crew..

Send me a private message, if I do not reply to your post in a thread.

:-)

TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by digitalchi View Post
    passive aggressive to make a spread sheet but i feel like he tried talking to her before the spread sheet idea even started and she blew him off like he was over reacting. She probably left out a lot to make herself look better.
    i think he did talk to her (numerous times) about their sex life. for all we know, this could have been going on for a lot longer and that she's too blind or naive to see what this is doing to the guy. she's taken him for granted and fell into redundancy of making excuses for everything.
    US Navy Vet
    Misc bjj crew
    Aweir

therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    there needs to be sloot spreadsheets, like a hoefax

common slav in tracksuit Highwind7's Avatar
    Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To the people saying he wasn't escalating it physically before making the spreadsheet:

first of, what if he did, but his wife is an ice queen, who didn't mention it anywhere, along with, surprisingly, some other stuff. the story is too biased, with a dash of vicitm mentality by the wife

second, the fact he mentions in the spreadsheet a reason under ''non-verbal'', might not neccesarily mean he just asked and she shook her head, it also might mean he was trying to warm her up but she just pushed him away. we can't tell

overall, the whole spreadsheet sent over work e-mail and going nc on his wife gives me a vibe of a man who decided it's enough, and sent that to her with a clear message that says ''I'm gonna divorce you and here's why''. why? sending it to her right before her business trip (where she goes alone without him, and without a sexual release) and going nc (on his wife of all people), means he's had enough, and is now trying to fukk with her (figuratively) to make her realize what's happened, because she apparently doesn't (e.g. ''why is he doing this to me?'')
    *always pick 4 crew*
    *conservative crew*
    *son or coathanger crew*
    *women shouldn't be allowed to vote crew*
    *always tells the truth even if it hurts crew*

Some people cry and some people die by the wicked ways of love
    But I'll just keep on rolling along with the grace of the Lord above

Registered User righteousreason's Avatar
    righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000)
    will rep brah, sorry about the negs...

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Murdertrain View Post
    Lmao I got mod negged for posting this, guess its true misc mods are running on feminist agenda now.

End well this will not

SofaKingMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SofaKingMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SofaKingMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SofaKingMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SofaKingMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SofaKingMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SofaKingMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SofaKingMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SofaKingMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SofaKingMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SofaKingMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    She will fuk him good and proper when they divorce

philsonc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philsonc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philsonc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philsonc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philsonc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philsonc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philsonc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philsonc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philsonc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philsonc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philsonc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    he gets laid 3 times a month so...
    I'm afraid of what I won't become.

pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some of you ******* are so dumb.

Do you really think this guy was getting non stop sex for months, and then suddenly he got rejected so made a spreadsheet?

It's absolute certain that this will have been happening for atleast 2 month previously, if not more, slowly getting worse. He will have tried to talk to her about it but she'll have just brushed it off and fobbed him off with the same things, "we had sex the other day, we always have sex, there's nothing wrong with our sex life, not everything is about sex you know"

It's a last straw situation, after the times she told him, "we have sex all the time, I don't reject you" he thought phuck it, I'm going to document this so I can prove how much it happens. Guess what, it worked a charm, it's hit her like a ton of bricks.

Typical sloot though, looking for validation and for people to tell her it's not her fault etc.

In b4 they have a good sex life for a month, then it starts again, one of them starts cheating, they get divorced, the guy loses everything.

Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ImDangerous View Post
    beta? alpha as fuk

bitch can't deny empirical evidence and going no contact is working as planned.
    Yea. It's not him, it's her. You expect to deny him for that long and think its fair? Wtf?

Bitch if you're sweaty and gross, shower it takes 5 mins... Brb didn't shower till next morning wtf is that, I'll gym, come home, and then shower.

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Murdertrain View Post
    Lmao I got mod negged for posting this, guess its true misc mods are running on feminist agenda now.

VA isn't a mod anymore.
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    I am not trying to be a dick but you are preaching all this **** but looks like you let your self go too. You are 5'3 175 pounds so you are not practicing what you preach.
    lol
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thewiz8807 View Post
    Lmao @ asking for sex. When I want sex I just whip my chit out or start groping my GF like an ex-con. Sometimes I'll push her over the bed and pull her pants off, etc

edit

Cot damn I'm hard just thinking about what I typed, where's Sensuality or Bella518? They got some big mouths they can put to use.

Better hope they dont take you to HR brah

Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    In typical sloot fashion she tries to turn it around and play the victim lol. I guarantee this has been an issue long before June when he started keeping a record of it with her poverty excuses. She sounds like a total bish, who the fcuk would text their husband "call me at your earliest convenience"? Thats something you'd say to a client, not the person you're married to. He should continue no contact, I wouldn't be surprised if he's already speaking with a divorce attorney to weigh his options. The spreadsheet might not have been "alpha" to some but I bet he made it because he's probably confronted her on this a few time already and she just played dumb and blew it off without taking his concerns into consideration(that she's a cheating sloot). I bet this guy has been feeling like chit for at least the last 4-5 months
    Also bumping my post from awhile back, some arent taking this into consideration. There's no fcuking way a guy goes through all this hassle and sends it to her work email without already confronting her and having this being an ongoing issue
    Last edited by hardestgainer; 07-19-2014 at 11:51 AM.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pepsiconk View Post
    Some of you ******* are so dumb.

Do you really think this guy was getting non stop sex for months, and then suddenly he got rejected so made a spreadsheet?

It's absolute certain that this will have been happening for atleast 2 month previously, if not more, slowly getting worse. He will have tried to talk to her about it but she'll have just brushed it off and fobbed him off with the same things, "we had sex the other day, we always have sex, there's nothing wrong with our sex life, not everything is about sex you know"

It's a last straw situation, after the times she told him, "we have sex all the time, I don't reject you" he thought phuck it, I'm going to document this so I can prove how much it happens. Guess what, it worked a charm, it's hit her like a ton of bricks.

Typical sloot though, looking for validation and for people to tell her it's not her fault etc.

In b4 they have a good sex life for a month, then it starts again, one of them starts cheating, they get divorced, the guy loses everything.
    here's the problem with that scenario- it's quite possible it happened that way, who knows?

but imagine this...

every time dude initiates sex, he gets physically slapped in the face (it's like an emotional slap in the face really)

the first time, you might think you did something to warrant it. the second time you might think wtf? the third time...there would be no third time. you'd say stop this phucking sh!t, I don't like being slapped in the face. if you do it again, that's the end. realistically, it might be 5 times, maybe 10 times if you are a pussy...but 27 times?!?!??! phuck that sh!t. no self-respecting man would let himself get slapped 27 times and then think, "oh maybe I should start standing up for myself"

it might be that she's a b!tch. that doesn't mean you need to be slapped 27 times before you exit. he is being b!tch slapped because he continues to let her b!tch slap him.

UserNumber57 is just really nice. (+1000) UserNumber57 is just really nice. (+1000) UserNumber57 is just really nice. (+1000) UserNumber57 is just really nice. (+1000) UserNumber57 is just really nice. (+1000) UserNumber57 is just really nice. (+1000) UserNumber57 is just really nice. (+1000) UserNumber57 is just really nice. (+1000) UserNumber57 is just really nice. (+1000) UserNumber57 is just really nice. (+1000) UserNumber57 is just really nice. (+1000)
    U fukin wot m8 I got denied sex by my GF a few times but if that chit happens more than twice in a row then it's all over.
    *Always skips leg day crew*
    *Doesn't even know the leg day routine crew*
    *Skips leg day because wants to fit into skinny jeans crew*
    *Hides out at Chipotle for a few hours on leg day crew*
    *Legs still somehow big crew*
    *Chopped off quads to make legs smaller crew*
    *Fainted due to blood loss crew*
    *Woke up the next morning with quads regrown crew*
    *Heard a voice in my head saying "Logan, this is Charles, quit chopping your legs, we need you back at the Mansion" crew*

TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    His problem is that he started asking in the first place. Man should always take, she never would have gotten tired of having sex with him in the first place if he didn't give her the power by asking.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Road back from herniated disc(feb. 10')
    Squat: 465
    Deadlift: 535

********.com/VizionFitness

Registered User keithsweatshirt's Avatar
    keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by therealistwat View Post
    there needs to be sloot spreadsheets, like a hoefax
    "show me the hoefax"

lmaoooooooo reps on r/c
    I am no better than anybody else at understanding what makes people tick, particularly women.
    Stephen Hawking

"id rather be laying on some overpriced couch talking about how it made me feel to take a life than to have my loved ones wearing fruit of the loom tshirt with my face on it"

Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not going to defend the wife because any man would rage if denied for that long and she sounds selfish and self-centred, but... pretty funny how passive aggressive the husband is. Says nothing to the wife's face, tallies spreadsheet, and then blasts her when he knows he won't have to face up to it for another 10 days. What a pvss.

Real man would confront the wife after day two or three.

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    from how beta it is to make a spread sheet and the email it like that I have to think it took a lot of "im too tired", "my shows on", "My fat ass is stuffed" before he was like, fukk this stupid bish im going to keep track of it and give her a wake up call to how chitty of a wife she is.

Edit: ^ you think day 2-3 of that spread sheet was actually day 2 or 3? No im sure it was more like day 100 of her being a ****. He was a bish to do it that way though but im more of an in your face when I confront someone. I like to get their answers on the spot so I can tell when lies are being spewed etc. Can't give someone time to come up with some bullchit to say.

pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50) pepsiconk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Schism45 View Post
    I'm not going to defend the wife because any man would rage if denied for that long and she sounds selfish and self-centred, but... pretty funny how passive aggressive the husband is. Says nothing to the wife's face, tallies spreadsheet, and then blasts her when he knows he won't have to face up to it for another 10 days. What a pvss.

Real man would confront the wife after day two or three.
    Do you really think it's likely that he never mentioned it at all?

All the feminazis are acting like this guy was some douche who probably whipped his cawk out and just said zuck it everytime he wanted sex.

It's surely alot more likely that he was getting knocked back all the time, tried to sort it, got told there's nothing wrong, then thought, phuck this, I need something concrete, which will prove I'm right, and we have a problem.

This bish got hit in the face like a ton of bricks, the guy is a genius.

Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would've just rape her if I were in his shoes. Srs
    Not gonna make it crew
    Hope to be dead b4 60 crew.
    No marriage crew (at least with western girls)
    I keep it real, G.

MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheBiceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xtraviolent View Post
    Felt disgusted multiple times reading that thinking "wtf busting her ass in the gym and not showering afterwards, fcking gross woman."
    Agree
    DL: 160 KG (352 lbs)
    Squat: 140 KG (308 lbs)
    Bench: 100 KG (220 lbs)

*Used to be fat crew*
    *martial arts crew*

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pretty ****ty of him to send that when she's on her way out of town on business and then not answer her calls. Not alpha at all. They obviously have problems in their marriage that they need to deal with.

Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Schism45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pepsiconk View Post
    Do you really think it's likely that he never mentioned it at all?

All the feminazis are acting like this guy was some douche who probably whipped his cawk out and just said zuck it everytime he wanted sex.

It's surely alot more likely that he was getting knocked back all the time, tried to sort it, got told there's nothing wrong, then thought, phuck this, I need something concrete, which will prove I'm right, and we have a problem.

This bish got hit in the face like a ton of bricks, the guy is a genius.
    We're just going off of what she says, but she says he didn't talk to her about it until sending her the spreadsheet. Again, it's funny and she deserved it, but the guy sounds like a weak-willed puss. Both sides come off looking immature here.

I haven't looked at the actual site, but fuk the feminazi's if they're defending the woman here...

Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Malfurion is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Schism45 View Post
    We're just going off of what she says, but she says he didn't talk to her about it until sending her the spreadsheet.
    That's bullsh*t, either she's intentionally lying about it so she doesn't appear like a bad wife neglecting her husband, or she's simply in denial and has twisted the events to convince herself that she is the victim

I imagine the husband's side of the story would be VERY different
    Last edited by Malfurion; 07-19-2014 at 01:15 PM.

Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had a very similar experience to the guy in the OP back in my beta days - after a few months of rabbit sex we moved in together and bam. We'd smash once per month if that, always initiated by me, with most attempts rebuffed. But the frustrating thing, and why I assume the guy in the OP did what he did (I even thought of making a spreadsheet for this exact reason), is women's capacity for self-delusion is massive. My ex would just flat refuse to admit there was a problem, completely reject the idea she was turning me down so much, and when cornered in an argument would then just flip it like 'there is no problem BUT IF THERE IS, it's your fault'. Then just a plug n chug excuse goes on the end of that.

A spreadsheet is proof positive. It's very likely she's just been delusional before and actually speaking or reasoning hasn't worked.

Now I've written it out that ex fukced me up kinda bad. Took me a real long time to believe I was worthwhile after that. Fuking bitches.

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Inb4 women "We aren't here just for sex when you want it".

Brb sex is supposed to wanted by both parties
    Brb intimacy is a sign of love
    Brb you can't get that connection anywhere else.
    Brb have sex, it's healthy for your relationship.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I dont care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and thats important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15