TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

big arms w NO tricep isolations?

Just curious, and i am sure the answer is yes but i guess i just want reassurance.

i cant really do tricep isolations worth crap because they make my elbows stiff as a rock after. however i can do dips and bench forever along w pullups and curls no prob.

so im wondering, if i get rid of tricep isos comoletely but build my dips up to say 135 lbs hanging for 10-15 reps can i expect my arms to still grow plenty big, assuming calories are there?

OmegaWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OmegaWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OmegaWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OmegaWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OmegaWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OmegaWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OmegaWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OmegaWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OmegaWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OmegaWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OmegaWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes. Compound movements are all that's needed to build a muscular physique, arms and all. Isolation exercises aren't necessary unless you want to become a bodybuilder.

Chins and dips will build your arms. Close-grip Bench Press is also a killer for the triceps.
    Do you train to live...or live to train?

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you spoken with a medical provider about this issue? What do you think is the cause? Do you utilize any form of joint support?
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends on the person. My arms would be trash without isolation work on top of compounds. Also I saw zero triceps growth from close grip bench press. Everyone's different.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your triceps still get worked a lot from pressing movements. I would still try and find an isolation movement that doesn't bother it.

SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I only use compound movements for my triceps, and they've grown a lot larger in the last year. It depends on the person to be honest. Some will respond great to just compounds, some will need to do isolations. I try and minimise isolations for the elbow joint, simply because it gets used a lot in my job and tends to get severe tendonitis if I overdo it even slightly.

NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NotSoFitGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheWickerman View Post
    Just curious, and i am sure the answer is yes but i guess i just want reassurance.

i cant really do tricep isolations worth crap because they make my elbows stiff as a rock after. however i can do dips and bench forever along w pullups and curls no prob.

so im wondering, if i get rid of tricep isos comoletely but build my dips up to say 135 lbs hanging for 10-15 reps can i expect my arms to still grow plenty big, assuming calories are there?
    Consider a narrow grip shoulder press as a tricep iso movement if tricep iso work means that much to you. Also, have you tried the barbell JM Press? Most tricep extension exercises hurt my elbows but the JM Press does not, try it.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They'll grow, just not nearly as fast as with isolation.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexanderberg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your lateral and medial hit will grow, but your long head will probably be lagging.

SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by alexanderberg View Post
    Your lateral and medial hit will grow, but your long head will probably be lagging.
    Not sure what you're on about. The long head of the triceps is the only head of the triceps with attachments over two joints. In order to effectively train it you have to do compound movements, since it is involved in elbow extension and is important for stabilising the shoulder joint.