komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50) komapOB will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Rear delt row form?

I started a new routine and I do barbell rear delt row. My shoulders have never gotten sore in my life so I dont know whether I hit them good or not. The form seems simple enough, I only move my arms and bring it up to chest while keeping everything else still. I dont feel it in my rear delts though, any tips on really getting the rear delts fukked up(in a good way of course) and maintain proper form?

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe try this thing:

Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nitsua24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Try face pulls or rear delt fly machine as posted above. It's basically impossible to make shoulders sore for most people, but if you find the right exercise and use good form you should feel them burn.

THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THElabCHIMP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree. Rear delt flies or face pulls.

To ensure you're geting the most out of your rear delt workout, take a weight you can do 20 reps with , and do 12-15 reps .
    Slow. Controled.

Most people let their ego get in the way of using the 10lb dumbbells. They grab a pair of 30s, Then end up inadvertently using other muscle groups to get the weight up, taking away from their rear delts .
    There is no substitute for hard work

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rows aren't really for hitting rear delts as the back does most of the work. You want to lay chest down on an incline bench and do raises. You won't be able to use much weight but it's all rear delts.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlipshodDread will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the upper arm should be 90 degrees out from the body, whilst your torso is bent over. Lower the weight from directly below the shoulder with arm fully extended, and lift it to the point where the elbow is at 90 degrees with the forearm facing downwards. Use a weight that doesn't require momentum, otherwise you are going to utilise traps far too much.

k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you're going to try a bar based bent over row for the rear delts bringing the bar to your upper chest (to engage the rear delts), you'll find that it is much more effective to use the smith machine for that purpose. It takes minimizes the need to stabilize the bar and you can focus on the rear delts.