Thread: Need some help!

16alej16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some help!

Im 20, 1'90m and 70kg, and ive been going to the gym for almost 5 years now, and ive allways had some big issues gaing weight. Im a skiny guy and have put some weight but very few. I look riped and i have some strenght but it's extremly hard to me to gain a single pound. First i thought it was my routine, and started trainiong mesuring time under tension and didnt gained any weigth, then switched to a coach. i lowered my rest times betwen sets to 1min max, and increased the intensity of my trainings. But i had almost no results and decided to start taking some protein suplements (Isopure zero carbs). Ive been taking them for a couple of months and dont realy see any changes.. i was thinking that maybe my calories intake is not enought for gaing mass, here is my diet:

5am Gym+50g of protein (shake)
    7am breakfast 2 eggs+milk
    11 am-small meal (usualy some nutrigrain or penaut butter)
    2pm -Salad+fish or steak
    around 7pm second meal
    10pm diner usually cornflakes or cotage cheese or quezadilla
    12 25g protein shake and go to bed

I cant eat a lot without fealing bad for hours (nausea). I dont realy eat junk food, some Halls here and there but that's it.
    I was also concerned about my sleeping time. I usualy sleep around 5 or 4 hours, is it enought? Is there anything i should look for? What kind of training would you suggest?
    Sorry for my bad english, and thanks
    Last edited by 16alej16; 07-17-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Def increase your sleep. Also try training on an empty stomach, then after workout be sure your first meal contains plenty of carbs and protein (minimal fats) then continue regular eating habits. It looks like your getting a pretty good amount of protein. Just add sleep and more carbs after your workouts. Stick with it. Eliminate cardio for a while and do less reps more weight with a little more rest between sets,
    Oreos over everything.