Closed Thread
Page 125 of 296 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,750 of 8851
    S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive had too many issues with reneks and their lifted trucks riding spotbikes out on them country roads.

Some just cant stand being passed on a two way road where passing is allowed, Ive had a few literally swerve in to me and almost get me killed.

One after he did that with his gf in passenger seat, I actually stopped, got off the bike and thought holly crap I almost died, he literally ran me off the road, ran me on to the gravel.

So I stopped, got off the bike, waited five minutes, got back on and started riding, down the road this POS was waiting for me. So slowly with caution I got behind him to see his lic plate and call the cops.

This mofo brake checks me and again almost kills me.

Anyways to make the story short, I was raging, had a weapon on me and thought to myself I am going to follow him to his front door, then I am going to stomp his head in while his gf watches. I was livid, that was the end of him and his life. So I started cooling off and following him calmly, this calme came over me and I was going to fuk his life up good, of course now the reneck cant get away from me in his turd thinking fuk what does that dude want, why is he following me, the faster he went the funnier it was, turn after turn, turn after turn he goes and stops in front of some house, then takes off again, and drives straight to the police station.

anyways that did not end well for him and I almost went to jail.

So now I just keep my distance from lifted trucks and reneks.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JDizleSwoleizle View Post
    [img]http://www.precisionnutrition.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/w-Giant-Coffee-Cup75917.jpg[/ig]
    already had a cup and I dont drink coffee. Ive been up for 24hrs now. I get off in 30 min. So close

blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    No smoke no care. 8" lift and all you've got are 35's? If you were in MT, they would have stuffed some 40's under there with a few minor fender modifications. Meaning they would have taken a sawzall and started cutting until they fit.

I love GMs new trucks. Tahoe/burbs included. Finally updated that god awful interior too.
    lulz
    MFC

RIP YGST

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post
    Ive had too many issues with reneks and their lifted trucks riding spotbikes out on them country roads.

Some just cant stand being passed on a two way road where passing is allowed, Ive had a few literally swerve in to me and almost get me killed.

One after he did that with his gf in passenger seat, I actually stopped, got off the bike and thought holly crap I almost died, he literally ran me off the road, ran me on to the gravel.

So I stopped, got off the bike, waited five minutes, got back on and started riding, down the road this POS was waiting for me. So slowly with caution I got behind him to see his lic plate and call the cops.

Anyways to make the story short, I was raging, had a weapon on me and thought to myself I am going to follow him to his front door, then I am going to stomp his head in while his gf watches. I was livid, that was the end of him and his life. So I started cooling off and following him calmly, this calme came over me and I was going to fuk his life up good, of course now the reneck cant get away from me in his turd thinking fuk what does that dude want, why is he following me, the faster he went the funnier it was, turn after turn, turn after turn he goes and stops in front of some house, then takes off again, and drives straight to the police station.

You should not be carrying a weapon.

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    <-------- Always carrying some big guns

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This type of BS is precisely why I will no longer own a motorcycle.
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK. I hate pre-vacation packing. I still have a lot of schit to get done before we go away in a couple of days, BRB clearing out a 1K square foot space from top to bottom. There's some ridiculous stuff in there too like baby changing tables.

I guess the person who had the space before me was either a mega **** or sold children's clothing. The guy is saying that the former tenant was selling wholesale children's clothing.

My Grandmother is in the hospital, went to see her today. She's doing REALLY well for some who is 90+. She could probably walk a 5K - a- thon. The reason she is in the hospital is because she was bleeding badly from her angus and they are still doing tests to see if it's from internal organ problems or due to bad hemorrhoids.

Oh and Russian man is giving me schit because he needs to know WHAT TIME ON MONDAY the pallet of clothing is coming so he can wait for the delivery. I told him to make sure the order comes the day after we come back, but NOOOOOOOO he scheduled it for Monday.
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK. I hate pre-vacation packing. I still have a lot of schit to get done before we go away in a couple of days, BRB clearing out a 1K square foot space from top to bottom. There's some ridiculous stuff in there too like baby changing tables.

I guess the person who had the space before me was either a mega **** or sold children's clothing. The guy is saying that the former tenant was selling wholesale women's clothing.

My Grandmother is in the hospital, went to see her today. She's doing REALLY well for some who is 90+. She could probably walk a 5K - a- thon. The reason she is in the hospital is because she was bleeding badly from her angus and they are still doing tests to see if it's from internal organ problems or due to bad hemorrhoids.
    Oh, chit. Stab, good to see you're doing alright.

We thought you'd angered shady Russian gangsters.

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    Oh, chit. Stab, good to see you're doing alright.

We thought you'd angered shady Russian gangsters.

LMAO. I think a Russian gangster would be easier to deal with than a Russian dude that came to the U.S. (legally) during the '80s and started a few legit businesses.

Unregistered Ninja MadNinjaSkills's Avatar
    MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I guess the person who had the space before me was either a mega **** or sold children's clothing. The guy is saying that the former tenant was selling wholesale children's clothing.

Oh and Russian man is giving me schit because he needs to know WHAT TIME ON MONDAY the pallet of clothing is coming so he can wait for the delivery. I told him to make sure the order comes the day after we come back, but NOOOOOOOO he scheduled it for Monday.
    Oh I can't stand packing, but it sounds like you're almost ready to go. Hope you have an amazing relaxing time.

Keeping your grandmother in my thoughts and prayers and glad to hear she's doing so well. Hope they can determine the cause and get her fixed up real quick. ^_^

I totally read that in a Russian accent. lolz

Originally Posted by MadNinjaSkills View Post
    Oh I can't stand packing, but it sounds like you're almost ready to go. Hope you have an amazing relaxing time.

Keeping your grandmother in my thoughts and prayers and glad to hear she's doing so well. Hope they can determine the cause and get her fixed up real quick. ^_^

I totally read that in a Russian accent. lolz
    Packing and unpacking sucks balls. My grandma is a boss she will pull through.

Oh and I LOL because I do have to talk semi Russian for Russian dude to understand me.

For example: "The FedEx delivery is due on Monday during the hours of 8am - 2pm."

Translate to Russian talk: " FedEx coming Monday 8 o clock, maybe 2 o clock late.

MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MadNinjaSkills has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Packing and unpacking sucks balls. My grandma is a boss she will pull through.

Oh and I LOL because I do have to talk semi Russian for Russian dude to understand me.

For example: "The FedEx delivery is due on Monday during the hours of 8am - 2pm."

Translate to Russian talk: " FedEx coming Monday 8 o clock, maybe 2 o clock late.
    Hahah I could only imagine having to converse with him.
    I was totally thinking in my head "Vhat is this?! Pallet comes vhen I say it comes. In Russia, clothing wears you!". Don't ask me why this popped into my head. *giggle snort*

NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    You should not be carrying a weapon.
    To beat this scrawny rednek to a pulp I wouldn't need anything, even if he had a weapon he was done for.

You try to kill someone, not once but twice, you get what you ask for, its very simple out there on the roads, the guy is passing you legally, on a legal two lane road that is empty and clear, you have absolutely no reason at all trying to kill the motorcyclist.

If I would have gone down in to one of those guard rails I would have ben cut in half, for what? Cause some rednek in his big lifted truck thought it would be cool to show off to his little sloot how cool he is.

Wasn't cool when he was begging for me to leave him alone and his gf screaming.

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

Originally Posted by MadNinjaSkills View Post
    Hahah I could only imagine having to converse with him.
    I was totally thinking in my head "Vhat is this?! Pallet comes vhen I say it comes. In Russia, clothing wears you!". Don't ask me why this popped into my head. *giggle snort*
    Speaking with a Slavic accent in English when you are not Slavic is funny, but you get used to it.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To beat this scrawny rednek to a pulp I wouldn't need anything, even if he had a weapon he was done for.

You try to kill someone, not once but twice, you get what you ask for, its very simple out there on the roads, the guy is passing you legally, on a legal two lane road that is empty and clear, you have absolutely no reason at all trying to kill the motorcyclist.

If I would have gone down in to one of those guard rails I would have ben cut in half, for what? Cause some rednek in his big lifted truck thought it would be cool to show off to his little sloot how cool he is.

Good luck with your avoiding-life-in-prison goals of 2014

I don't know, sounds pretty cool.

I do have to say that if you attempt to take my life, you chose to play by big boy rules. A little late at that point to run to the police like you're their prison bish.

I don't know, sounds pretty cool.

I do have to say that if you attempt to take my life, you chose to play by big boy rules. A little late at that point to run to the police like you're their prison bish.
    Kind of like if you **** somebody's wife you chose to play by big boy rules?

Pretty much the same thing. I am aware what I'm doing and that some butthurt dude might go postal.

Although I think trying to kill you is a bit more serious than your wife coming to me for some play.

Still not sure why it is my obligation to enforce somebody else's vows for them.

daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ouch !

Have a fab time Stab.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life." - Cecil Rhodes (thanks LovePollution)

**Too Nice To Be In The Black Knight Master Race Crew**

IG/SC daisybee81

**Black Jesus is a genius crew **
    ~*ElCaballo33 crew~*<33
    ***Mcfreako Crew***
    **Tweedurr crew**
    ***pets the wolves crew***

*patiently waiting to be old enough to be classed a cougar crew*

Originally Posted by daisybee81 View Post
    Ouch !

Have a fab time Stab.
    Ouch?

Nah girl, I can be gentle if that's what you're into.

Good luck with your avoiding-life-in-prison goals of 2014
    What most people don't understand is on a motorcycle you have no airbags, no cage, nothing, you go down you might not be coming up ever, and if you do sometimes its better to be dead.

What this tool did was for no reason absolutely, I just don't like being slowed down in the corners by a POS lifted truck, and on a empty straight road with no cars around, I signaled sped up and tried to pass, this POS literally tried to kill me.

Its the same as pulling out a weapon and shooting at me and missing, same thing to me.

Of course the little punk drove straight to the police station, got his ass beat in front of two cops and his gf, the same gf that saved my ass by telling the cops what happened and why this biker guy just went crazy.

Cops pretty much shook my hand and told me to go home, someone had to do their job for them.

Not going to jail, but if someone tries to kill me for no reason, I am not letting that go either.

(OO==[][]==OO)

daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ouch?

Nah girl, I can be gentle if that's what you're into.
    I like both

Re the league thing last night (when I was asleep - please keep more sociable hours everyone - thanks)

I don't have a type/league etc. People are constantly surprised by my dating choices

Does anyone else have types/ woukd you rule people out for any reason
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life." - Cecil Rhodes (thanks LovePollution)

IG/SC daisybee81

~*ElCaballo33 crew~*<33
    ***Mcfreako Crew***
    **Tweedurr crew**

As far as banging some dudes wife.

I will say this what my father has told me.

If you think you are man enough to fuk some dudes wife, you better be man enough to take a bullet for it too.

The same thing I am telling my son when he grows up.

But who am I to judge, if some sloot wants to spread her legs for some man meat, well then, there is nothing new there.

(OO==[][]==OO)

I like both

Re the league thing last night (when I was asleep - please keep more sociable hours everyone - thanks)

I don't have a type/league etc. People are constantly surprised by my dating choices

League thing wasn't physical, I'm convinced I'm sexy as fukk.

It is a class thing. I don't behave well by the standards of polite company.

As far as banging some dudes wife.

I will say this what my father has told me.

If you think you are man enough to fuk some dudes wife, you better be man enough to take a bullet for it too.

The same thing I am telling my son when he grows up.

But who am I to judge, if some sloot wants to spread her legs for some man meat, well then, there is nothing new there.
    Certain I can take a bullet. Not sure I can repeat the trick, tho.

League thing wasn't physical, I'm convinced I'm sexy as fukk.

It is a class thing. I don't behave well by the standards of polite company.
    Ah well manners are important, need to be able to come to networking events with me sometimes which requires good behaviour.

That's not a class thing though.

IG/SC daisybee81

~*ElCaballo33 crew~*<33
    ***Mcfreako Crew***
    **Tweedurr crew**

FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oh lawd...I'll try not to take up too much bandwidth.

Immediate nexting =

-too tall (like em 5'5" tops)
    -tomboys/alpha females
    -absorbed into being a "career girl" (usually consistent with alpha females)
    -groce feet
    -westernized ass backward mentality
    -and the biggy...HER PAST in regard to ons,fwb,relationships.

Could go on forever but will stop it there.
    *LEO crew*
    *Alpha crew*
    *Conservative crew*
    *No Ma'am crew*
    *Electric Guitar crew*

**always listen to your gut instinct**

~if you want prince charming, you better be a princess~

Certain I can take a bullet. Not sure I can repeat the trick, tho.
    Hey brah, to each their own. Sloots gonna sloot, if its not you laying pipe in to her, jammal or someone else is.

Like I said I am no saint to call anyone out here on bs.

(OO==[][]==OO)

What most people don't understand is on a motorcycle you have no airbags, no cage, nothing, you go down you might not be coming up ever, and if you do sometimes its better to be dead.

What this tool did was for no reason absolutely, I just don't like being slowed down in the corners by a POS lifted truck, and on a empty straight road with no cars around, I signaled sped up and tried to pass, this POS literally tried to kill me.

Its the same as pulling out a weapon and shooting at me and missing, same thing to me.

Of course the little punk drove straight to the police station, got his ass beat in front of two cops and his gf, the same gf that saved my ass by telling the cops what happened and why this biker guy just went crazy.

Cops pretty much shook my hand and told me to go home, someone had to do their job for them.

Not going to jail, but if someone tries to kill me for no reason, I am not letting that go either.
    I can totally see where you're coming from.

After riding for a few years on a street bike with my ex-husband and almost getting killed a handful of times by azz-hats who think they own the road, we finally had to call it quits. Every time we had a near miss, first thing that popped into my head was "who is going to take care or our daughter if we're both dead?".

Hope you stay safe on the road.

Originally Posted by FitnessBlue View Post
    Oh lawd...I'll try not to take up too much bandwidth.

Immediate nexting =

-too tall (like em 5'5" tops)
    -tomboys/alpha females
    -absorbed into being a "career girl" (usually consistent with alpha females)
    -groce feet
    -westernized ass backward mentality
    -and the biggy...HER PAST in regard to ons,fwb,relationships.

Could go on forever but will stop it there.
    I don't know brah, in my day I just looked at three things.

Brunette, tall and high maintenance.

Loved smashing them bishes and then ignoring them until I need some again.
    For me it was easy, did not care if she was banging Jamal the next day, I just needed to lay pipe.

Keep it simple.

(OO==[][]==OO)

Closed Thread
Page 125 of 296 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast