DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DocHollidy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Recently Ceritifed, Need GUIDANCE!!!

I have searched, and I would just like updated input, opinions, and personal experiences.

I just passed my NASM exam, and I already have been hired by an Anytime Fitness locally. They are treating me as an independent or (contracted) Trainer. I don't have to pay the gym rent, but I do pay them 30% of my profits from plans sold, etc. I will also be looking into doing training on the side, possibly at another gym or personal sessions at in-home.

Here is a list of questions I have...

1) Sole proprietorship or LLC? At this point from what I've read its just better to go the LLC route.
    2) How do I go about contracts, waivers, etc. I am assuming I hire an attorney and they write this stuff up for me?
    3) How much should I need roughly to get started? (Lawyer, LLC, any thing else I should take into account)
    4) How about an accountant? I am not knowledgeable at all about Taxes, I'm assuming I would pay quarterly do I need to hire an accountant?
    5) Anything else, I am not thinking of

I would be extremely grateful for help and guidance especially of anyone in similar situations (trainers, or other contracted individuals)

thank you.
    CON-CRET LOG-http:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=636607883

Football Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130506763

Phil 4:13

Isaiah 51:12

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DocHollidy View Post
    I have searched, and I would just like updated input, opinions, and personal experiences.

I just passed my NASM exam, and I already have been hired by an Anytime Fitness locally. They are treating me as an independent or (contracted) Trainer. I don't have to pay the gym rent, but I do pay them 30% of my profits from plans sold, etc. I will also be looking into doing training on the side, possibly at another gym or personal sessions at in-home.

Here is a list of questions I have...

1) Sole proprietorship or LLC? At this point from what I've read its just better to go the LLC route.
    2) How do I go about contracts, waivers, etc. I am assuming I hire an attorney and they write this stuff up for me?
    3) How much should I need roughly to get started? (Lawyer, LLC, any thing else I should take into account)
    4) How about an accountant? I am not knowledgeable at all about Taxes, I'm assuming I would pay quarterly do I need to hire an accountant?
    5) Anything else, I am not thinking of

I would be extremely grateful for help and guidance especially of anyone in similar situations (trainers, or other contracted individuals)

thank you.
    1) Sole proprietor is easier for accounting and LLC doesn't make sense until you are established and making above a certain amount.
    2) Try to go the less expensive route whenever possible. There are many online templates for forms, etc and you can have a lawyer simply look them over - much cheaper than having them drafted separately.
    3) You likely need liability insurance, forms, a web site, marketing plan, templates for workouts, etc.
    4) Again, probably not necessary at this point - you can do taxes on your own for now if you have half a brain and use software.

Just remember you are just starting out. Streamline what you can and make it simple and focus on things like marketing and networking more than anything else to build clientele.

penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You don't need to incorporate. A SP is all you need to do plus a DBA.