Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100)
    I like the part where it was said you don't really need a surplus in caloric intake to gain muscle, while at 10g carb.
    ...right.

grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Leadreign View Post
    I like the part where it was said you don't really need a surplus in caloric intake to gain muscle, while at 10g carb.
    ...right.
    So what part of
    Originally Posted by grndzro View Post
    You dont QUITE need the surplus on Keto that you need on carbs. As long as your fat intake is steady Keto will preserve LBM.
    are you talking about?

Reading comprehension fail

Every carb takes 2 away from the amount of protein you can take in keto.

So if you are on 30g carbs 150g protein and stay in keto
    then
    you can do 10g carbs and 190g protein.
    The less carbs you take the better. Especially when you factor in better adaptation.
    Last edited by grndzro; 07-23-2014 at 10:03 PM.

technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10) technifish is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lmao^^^^

Kevin0x9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kevin0x9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kevin0x9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kevin0x9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kevin0x9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kevin0x9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kevin0x9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kevin0x9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kevin0x9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kevin0x9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kevin0x9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    From my own personal point of view, I think that the people who swear by the keto diets like you said, are the people who gain weight and get bloated pretty easy by following a regular high-carb diet. Many people are endomorphic, have slow metabolisms and come from fat parents and fat families. And I think that for them keto diets are better than high-carb regular diet. I come from parents with slow metabolisms and fat uncles, I was born an endomorph fat person with slow metabolism. So for me the Dr. Atkins keto diets are my salvation. But maybe you have a faster metabolism and maybe that's why you can lose weight and burn fat even on a traditional higher carb, low-fat diet

Originally Posted by PBellFitness View Post
    Depends on your calorie intake. If you are still having a good amount of calories and getting your protein intake then non.

After trying keto several times I wouldn't advise it. For me personally it really isn't necessary. If you are worried about carbs just lower them for a few days then replenish your glycogen with a carb day.

Some people swear by these keto diets but I just can't hack it, feel too weak and struggle to get energy for tough gym sessions.

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Endomorphs and ectomorphs are NOT real things.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10) grndzro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Atavis View Post
    Endomorphs and ectomorphs are NOT real things.
    I agree
    Take an EctoMorph and give him a lazy job and a bad diet and he will become heavy.
    Take a Mesomorph or Endomorph and put them on a healthy diet with excercise and they become EctoMorph's

Given there is some leeway with metabolism but there are ways to fix metabolic disorders.