Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    tasteofescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) tasteofescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) tasteofescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) tasteofescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) tasteofescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) tasteofescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) tasteofescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) tasteofescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) tasteofescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) tasteofescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) tasteofescape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the price you have to pay to live in the best country in the world.

webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nick753 View Post
    Our tax and healthcare system us fked man. It's all a scam. In our defense though, I will say that I've been to Canada many many times and;

brb free healthcare
    brb higher taxes
    brb 25 dollars for a 12 pack of budlight
    brb 11$ for the cheapest pack of cigs they make
    brb everything, everywhere you go seems insanely priced and you're not even in a nice city (windsor)

it all balances out
    It's because you were in Ontario, we pay high taxes and prices to support development in less populated areas.
    I'm grateful for our healthcare, but the quality can be very low at times and you still need a basic drug insurance plan as it can be very costly at times.

NoFeels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFeels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFeels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFeels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFeels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFeels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFeels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFeels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFeels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFeels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoFeels is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nick753 View Post
    Right. Over here we do not just show up at the doctor for ever paper-cut and medical question we can think of. I only go to the doctor I'd say like once every 3 years on average, basically when I have to. But when you have insurance, they cover a lot of the cost, and you pay a little out of pocket
    Yeah I thought that might be the case. I haven't been to a doctor in about 5 years, but I broke my hand punching a heavy bag at a funny angle and they consulted me, referred me to the hospital, did an x ray, put a splint on there, and booked a follow up. I knew it would heal ok, would that be costly for brahs with insurance there?

My ex gf had a doctors appointment every other week, upset stomach- doctor, headache- doctor. She'd get a shock over there.
    -Always pick 2 Crew
    -Positive Crew
    -IIFYM Crew
    -Getting dangerously close to Over 35 Misc Crew

moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonrakerelite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    these lmao

strong potato ass fkn health care system of peace

USA! USA!
    I got jumped once walking along the sidewalk at a party and had a pretty bad cut on my scalp...there was a cop near that saw and came over but the dudes had already left by the time he got there. He called an ambulance (i wasn't badly injured) and i thought nothing of it...i had been drinking so i was bleeding a lot and they said i needed stitches right away so who was i to argue. Well that ambulance ride alone cost me 2000 dollars, not to mention the stitches and oh yeah....the ticket the cop gave me for having an open container on the sidewalk (after getting jumped by some random *******s from the football team). I guess nailing me for a can of budweiser was easier than going after the people who had just assaulted me.

jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshookz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    too much damn money!!

idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RhysB1993 View Post
    Yet so many Americans mock countries like the U.K and Canada.

You're one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world but have a healthcare system most 3rd world countries would be ashamed of.
    Yes and no.

The working poor and middle class get absolutely savaged by the day-to-day costs of normal procedures. No question.

Alas, if you're in a life and death situation, or are suffering from some complex illness, literally better than 99/100 of the best doctors in the world- universally- are in the United States.

Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins, Cleveland Clinic, et al are simply unrivaled anywhere in the world by some margin.

Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I pay about $60/mo for medical insurance...my employer pays the rest.
    CHICAGO CREW!

Royals Crew
    Chiefs crew
    Rawdog or no dog crew..

Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maattt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    mfw free healthcare

ujellyamericanbrahs?

saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    LULZ at people saying "'Mericuh"

this is what makes America great, our taxes don't go to paying for idiot teenagers mistakes.

we have the best healthcare system in the world, these costs are meant for the insurance companies so get some phucking insurance if you want to play stupid games.

idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10) idontevenlif is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Maattt View Post
    mfw free healthcare

ujellyamericanbrahs?
    My good friend is a rich brah who lives in Chelsea. He told me he paid just under 60% in taxes last year.

Ask him if the UK has free health care.

saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000) saintpatrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RobElite View Post
    Somebody tell me why health care in the US costs so much? So of you guys are paying ridiculous prices which some people won't afford.
    If op's bro was insured this thread wouldn't have been made, insurance is supposed to absorb those prices because you're supposed to have insurance.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mfw free healthcare

ujellyamericanbrahs?
    no because I have employer provided healthcare - as do a large number of americans.
    Stern Crew

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You're one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world but have a healthcare system most 3rd world countries would be ashamed of.
    I think the American health care system is consistently ranked among the worst in developed countries. UK is amongst the best.

They spend one of the highest amounts per capita on health care and education and have the worst of both. It's the American way.

Originally Posted by moonrakerelite View Post
    I got jumped once walking along the sidewalk at a party and had a pretty bad cut on my scalp...there was a cop near that saw and came over but the dudes had already left by the time he got there. He called an ambulance (i wasn't badly injured) and i thought nothing of it...i had been drinking so i was bleeding a lot and they said i needed stitches right away so who was i to argue. Well that ambulance ride alone cost me 2000 dollars, not to mention the stitches and oh yeah....the ticket the cop gave me for having an open container on the sidewalk (after getting jumped by some random *******s from the football team). I guess nailing me for a can of budweiser was easier than going after the people who had just assaulted me.
    I pay ~$70/mo for medical coverage. It's $0 if your income is < $22k or something. And I never have to worry about this nonsense again. Full potato.

JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by isawthesign View Post
    My younger brother got too drunk (I wasn't there), and he was puking blood all over the place... his friend's mother drove him to the hospital where he had to stay there overnight. I just got the bill last night, and it was $8000... He did some tests, IV fluids, and an X-ray...

Obviously, it's my brother who I should be mad at for being so selfish and stupid to put him in a position like that, making my parents pay almost two months worth of working for nothing. But does this sound right? What the heck... $8000 for an overnight stay? We don't have any insurance... but he applied for the Obamacare stuff about three months ago, and my dad says that we can retroactively apply it (according to what the representative told him).

What's ****in pissing me off is that he's unemployed and is going around telling friends and family about it as if it's some badge of honor as to how wasted he got... trying to gain sympathy and draw attention to himself.
    I would punch him in the phucking face if he was my brother
    Android app to track lifting progress. (includes unique features such as weekly volume tracking, 1-RM calculator, RPE, WILKS calculator, find PR for a specific exercise+reps)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.liftlog

1530lb raw @ 196lb

++ Positive Crew ++

mfw free healthcare

ujellyamericanbrahs?
    I love how Europeans call Americans ignorant and then say dumb **** like this

You don't have free healthcare, you have inferior healthcare payed through your taxes, not jelly that YOU have to pay for someone drinking themselves near death.

DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

Originally Posted by idontevenlif View Post
    My good friend is a rich brah who lives in Chelsea. He told me he paid just under 60% in taxes last year.

Ask him if the UK has free health care.

Lol.

He'll also never have the crippling student loan debt most American grads have. He also won't get randomly dropped from his insurance when he tries to use it to cover something expensive.
    x

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saintpatrick View Post
    LULZ at people saying "'Mericuh"

this is what makes America great, our taxes don't go to paying for idiot teenagers mistakes.

we have the best healthcare system in the world, these costs are meant for the insurance companies so get some phucking insurance if you want to play stupid games.
    Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    no because I have employer provided healthcare - as do a large number of americans.
    Insurance companies need to make a profit, as do the privately run hospitals, which all gets tacked on to your bill. Since you have numerous insurance companies, none of them have fully diversified risk or enough scale to charge a lower rate, so you're paying more to cover those inefficiencies as well.

The end result is a system that is very expensive and ineffective.

US has one of the worst health care systems amongst developed countries, and they pay the most for it. Nothing to be proud of.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well lets look at a country with great healthcare - Denmark - and their tax rates: over 50% tax bracket starting at like 70k plus, 8% payroll tax, 25% VAT. no thanks, joffrey the viking.

England 40% starting at 32k pounds right?

everyone else right there or higher?

you guys see the trend right? better government services you pay it in taxes. nothing is free.
    Stern Crew

You don't have free healthcare, you have inferior healthcare payed through your taxes, not jelly that YOU have to pay for someone drinking themselves near death.
    So do we.

I'm savage enough to be fine w/ truly private healthcare. Fck safety nets, abusing kunts.

Thing is though, even when Republicans ran chit they didn't have the heart for truly private medicine. It was always some variant of socialized medicine it was just called something else.

Obamacare is hugely flawed but if we were to drop the Republican AND DEM approach to healthcare and make it truly socialized medicine, it would be better than it's even been in 'Merica by some distance.

imo

Every one of your posts screams jealousy against Americans you penis envy having Canadian curry turd

America has the best healthcare service and hospitals in the world, enjoy your waiting lists to get inferior healthcare
    But our universities and tech are the reason we have the best doc's for high-end surgeries and procedures.

You can't give our healthcare system credit for that.

ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisRamos007 is just really nice. (+1000)

LOL!!! Please aware us of which 3rd world country would hate to have UC Davis and UCLA at their disposal.

Certified Glute Spreader zdream's Avatar
    zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000) zdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Every one of your posts screams jealousy against Americans you penis envy having Canadian curry turd

America has the best healthcare service and hospitals in the world, enjoy your waiting lists to get inferior healthcare
    Hahaaha the funny thing is he's srs

Nobody envies the U.S. In fact, the U.S is viewed globally as the model of what NOT to do for an effective health care system.

As much as people hated the idea of "socialized medicine" and "Obamacare" (republicans would love to use the 'Obamacare' terminology to try and associate this program 100% with Obama as a political move)... 3/4 of people or more in surveys have said they are happy with their current level of coverage and service, which is higher than before.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...fied-obamacare

Republicans are no longer referring to this as 'Obamacare' because of it's success, and are now just calling it the "Affordable care act". They even shut up about this as a political point because they know nobody wants to give up their coverage now.

It's funny how you have more success when you try to copy the rest of the developed world. It's even funnier that you still managed to fuk it up.

Baby steps to civilization, baby steps..

^^^^^

Didn't say US had the best system, I said they has the best service

Thousands of Canadians coming to America for higher quality health care service and no 20 week waiting periods

http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/11/re...-care-in-2011/

http://www.fraserinstitute.org/uploa...-care-2012.pdf

DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

yeah so do you brah

Who was rising health insurance premiums?
    Who was ever increasing employee contributions?
    x

^^^^^

Thousands of Canadians coming to America for higher quality health care service and no 20 week waiting periods

http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/11/re...-care-in-2011/
    Those would be the people with $$$ or an amazing extended benefits plan that would cover treatment in the U.S.

If anything, that's another nail in the coffin of your country's health care system.

How does it feel that you could be needing help, but the foreigner with deeper pockets can get treated before you? LOL. Profits before people.

jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by isawthesign View Post
    We don't have insurance (until Obamacare came out) because my dad is hard headed and doesn't want to shell out money to protect against something that's unlikely to happen. Also because we're not that well off... Obviously we'd have it if we had the money. To be fair, this **** was totally avoidable but someone just had to impress his friends and totally lose control. How ****in selfish of him that he's gonna make my parents eat the cost.
    if $8k is less than 2 months of wages, then it means your whole family is dumb with money making decisions. I'm guessing your brother learned his idiot behavior by watching the entire family constantly make bad choices.
    Living a happy life

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StuartT44 View Post
    Can some ameribrah explain why so many americans were against free health care?
    Because its not "free" and Obamacare costs much more than insurances provided through employment. Its still hardworking and contributing people paying for the lazy, illegal and stupid.

Medicare has fuked the system the last decade +. ER abuse from those on welfare and the fact that hospitals cannot turn away anyone. Regardless if you can pay the bill or even are a legal citizen, you still get care provided and never have to pay the bill.
    Benes

Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    Those would be the people with $$$ or an amazing extended benefits plan that would cover treatment in the U.S.

If anything, that's another nail in the coffin of your country's health care system.

How does it feel that you could be needing help, but the foreigner with deeper pockets can get treated before you? LOL. Profits before people.
    You said there was nothing to envy, there's clearly something to envy when people in your country are leaving for the US cause your health care service sucks balls

http://www.fraserinstitute.org/uploa...-care-2012.pdf

Idk that feel I have insurance, how does it feel to wait 20 weeks before you see a disgruntled doctor?

TheBasedGawd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBasedGawd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBasedGawd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBasedGawd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBasedGawd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBasedGawd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBasedGawd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBasedGawd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBasedGawd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBasedGawd is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBasedGawd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    She should've driven him to canada...