Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do believe I have some body issues and also a never ending satisfaction with weight on the bar( got 2 plates now I want 3 got 4 now I want 5 and so on so on)

Negligence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Negligence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Negligence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Negligence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Negligence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Negligence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Negligence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Negligence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Negligence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Negligence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Negligence is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is why I've slowly started to focus more on my numbers than aesthetics, because I realized early on I'll never be happy with how I look. It's a never-ending race - even guys on here who look amazing are not happy, which means there's little hope for the rest of us who haven't made it.

At least with numbers you can be content, if not for a short while, with your lifts when you hit a new PR.

VelosiT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VelosiT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VelosiT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VelosiT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VelosiT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VelosiT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VelosiT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VelosiT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VelosiT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VelosiT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VelosiT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    my entire body acts as a grower not a shower

so a pump really fills me wit sum blood

ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50) ubsx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    forever feeling these feelz
    Our Arnold, whose arms are heavy,
    Vascular be thy veins
    Nine sets of lunges,ten reps be done,
    To add girth as it is to strengthen.
    Give us this day our daily protein,and forgive us our fats,
    As we forgive those who eat fast food.
    And lead us not into overtraining,nor deliver us pizzas,
    For thou art the king of the dumbell,the power clean,and the steroids forever,
    Amen.

TEAM CENTOPANI
    TEAM WOLF

sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sebackers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pig14 View Post
    i feel small + fat 99% of the time errytime
    the 1% time when i think im big is when im alone at my gym and some soccer players come to do curls
    This, it really depends on your environment and who you know. If you're around skinny people or people who don't lift at all in your gym or life constantly then you will feel pretty big especially with a pump, now when you're around HUGE yoked up dudes like Venice Beach Golds or some of the Metroflexes then you will feel extremely small, or even when you see or compare yourself to people that are huge like some of the IFBB pro body builders or even the IFBB pro physique guys are huge, even the pictures don't do them justice half the time.

Same thing goes with strength, I'm usually the strongest dude in my gym when it comes to the compound movements, every once in a while this older dude comes in ( I'd guess in his late 40's- mid 50's ) and goes to the bench and reps 405 , I've never seen him squat or do any other movement besides bench, he's always wearing baggie clothes but he appears to be pretty solid, he could definitely have chicken legs though.

Fuggz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuggz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuggz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuggz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuggz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuggz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuggz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuggz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuggz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuggz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuggz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DLTBB View Post
    I've made decent gains since I started lifting but I still feel small as fuk (in b4 stats) my friends have said I look big, strangers have commented on it too but I feel like lifting has gave me body dysmorphia or something.

Do you guys feel like you're big?
    Went to a pool party this weekend and my gf got asked if I was a fitness model (lol) by 3 chicks.

When she told me, I looked at her and said, "That's funny because I think I'm a fat slob."

Welcome to the club opie - you'll never feel big in the lifting game.
    "If we couldn't have sex with them, men would've rounded up women decades ago and put them in game reserves to be hunted like the illogical animals they are."

1RM:
    Bench - 305
    Deadlift - 445
    Squat - 365

dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    its crazy how others see us, lately ive been getting alot of compliments but it depends what u wear op. i swear ima fat **** but i look at pics and i look great. its pretty freaky actually. just keep liftin

dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000) dashing5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Negligence View Post
    This is why I've slowly started to focus more on my numbers than aesthetics, because I realized early on I'll never be happy with how I look. It's a never-ending race - even guys on here who look amazing are not happy, which means there's little hope for the rest of us who haven't made it.

At least with numbers you can be content, if not for a short while, with your lifts when you hit a new PR.
    so much truth

skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000) skiier54 is just really nice. (+1000)
    op how old are u?

DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by skiier54 View Post
    op how old are u?

xemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) xemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) xemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) xemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) xemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) xemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) xemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) xemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) xemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) xemi is on a distinguished road. (+10) xemi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DLTBB View Post
    I've made decent gains since I started lifting but I still feel small as fuk (in b4 stats) my friends have said I look big, strangers have commented on it too but I feel like lifting has gave me body dysmorphia or something.

Do you guys feel like you're big?
    I think everyone goes through the same body image issues. I remember when I started lifting and entered my gym for the first time and saw a bunch of people I still train with now (after 1.5 years) and I thought to myself: Damn these mofos are so big. I just wanna get few levels smaller than them.

Now when I see them I think damn these dudes are kinda small.