Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by trailwkr View Post
    I used the word dolt because he is one. Anyone knows families raised by a single parents have higher rates of crime, poverty and other social problems.
    You do understand that cause doesn't necessarily equal correlation?

MY point is the black community has it's problems due to the high rate of out of wedlock births and the trailer trash white community has the same problem and growing.
    You specifically mentioned a statistic about blacks in particular. If you were not pointing the finger at the black community for being more criminally prone, what was your reason for citing it?

I have no use for clueless liberal idiots.
    Unlike you... because you obviously have all the answers. Educate me.

And why would you refer to women that give birth out of wedlock as trash? Why would you equate an average black woman with a lower class white woman who is "white trash"? Is it because of your religious or political beliefs? Upbringing?
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 07-16-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are the most clueless dolt I have come across in along time..numerous studies show families without a father in the house leads to more crime, juvenile delinquency, more out of wedlock births and poverty
    Logic 101 a$$hole. Correlation does not equal cause.

Here is the reporters quote. He uses the word "CAUSE."

"The underlying cause of all of this, of course: young black men growing up without fathers. Unfortunately, no one in the news media has the courage to touch that subject.”
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used the word dolt because he is one. Anyone knows families raised by a single parents have higher rates of crime, poverty and other social problems..
    I have no use for clueless liberal idiots.
    You completely failed to understand his post. You also misidentified him as a liberal, which he most definitely is not. You also keep arguing against a position that no one has put forth. I suspect that this conversation may be a bit advanced for you.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A single parent household is a risk factor in the delinquency of a child. Plenty of studies show that. Race doesn't have anything to do with it in and of itself.

Here are some other risk factors people can choose to believe or not believe.

Single parenthood (i.e., a lone-parent family);
    Mental health of parents;
    The number of children in the family;
    The past/life-history experiences of parents;
    Having a young mother; and
    Instability in the family (e.g., unpredictable family income, multiple family transitions, broken home).
    The presence of criminal elements (e.g., crime, young offenders and/or youth gangs);
    Living in a disadvantaged neighbourhood (e.g., poverty); and
    The availability of illicit and/or illegal goods (e.g., drugs, firearms).

SAVIGNAC, J. (2009). Families, youth and delinquency: The state of knowledge, and family-based juvenile delinquency programs (Research Report 2009-1). Ottawa: National Crime Prevention Centre, Public Safety Canada.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    A single parent household is a risk factor in the delinquency of a child. Plenty of studies show that. Race doesn't have anything to do with it in and of itself.

Here are some other risk factors people can choose to believe or not believe.

Single parenthood (i.e., a lone-parent family);
    Mental health of parents;
    The number of children in the family;
    The past/life-history experiences of parents;
    Having a young mother; and
    Instability in the family (e.g., unpredictable family income, multiple family transitions, broken home).
    The presence of criminal elements (e.g., crime, young offenders and/or youth gangs);
    Living in a disadvantaged neighbourhood (e.g., poverty); and
    The availability of illicit and/or illegal goods (e.g., drugs, firearms).

SAVIGNAC, J. (2009). Families, youth and delinquency: The state of knowledge, and family-based juvenile delinquency programs (Research Report 2009-1). Ottawa: National Crime Prevention Centre, Public Safety Canada.
    The latest statistics that I've seen regarding 'out of wedlock' births are as follows:
    72.2 Black
    53.5 Hispanic
    29.4 Non-Hispanic White

In the United States there is a direct relationship between poverty, crime, and the lack of a responsible, stable, two parent home. I don't like social commentary from any reporter. That said, it would be foolish to deny or ignore the state of the family in our present day culture.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    The latest statistics that I've seen regarding 'out of wedlock' births are as follows:
    72.2 Black
    53.5 Hispanic
    29.4 Non-Hispanic White
    Why are you quoting racial statistics? Are you suggesting that this information indicates that blacks and Hispanics are more prone to crime?

In the United States there is a direct relationship between poverty, crime, and the lack of a responsible, stable, two parent home.
    There is a correlation, along with dozens of other risk factors factors.

That said, it would be foolish to deny or ignore the state of the family in our present day culture.
    Please explain, because I'm not sure how breaking away from tradition is necessarily bad.

trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000)

You specifically mentioned a statistic about blacks in particular. If you were not pointing the finger at the black community for being more criminally prone, what was your reason for citing it?

Unlike you... because you obviously have all the answers. Educate me.
    Because blacks have the highest per capita crime rate in the US and why did I cite it? because this is what the thread is about the reporter citing the reason why the black community has it's problems.

And why would you refer to women that give birth out of wedlock as trash? Why would you equate an average black woman with a lower class white woman who is "white trash"? Is it because of your religious or political beliefs? Upbringing?
    Let me expand...a woman having one child out of wedlock is not trash-accidents happen .. however a women having a litter of kids with many baby daddies is trash, black, hispanic or white

trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, blacks and hispanics have a greater rate of crime per capita and it does lead back to one parent families.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Why are you quoting racial statistics? Are you suggesting that this information indicates that blacks and Hispanics are more prone to crime?

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Please explain, because I'm not sure how breaking away from tradition is necessarily bad.
    Crime knows no 'color.' You are a bright fellow, you look up the statistics on crime and perpetrators. It's not the 'color,' it's the 'risk factors' that are at play due to life's circumstances. Poverty is one of the leading factors relating to crime. It is not the only one, certainly. But it is one of the leading ones. As to traditional or non-traditional. I believe the risk factors increase with regard to 'single parent' homes. It is not an easy thing to raise a child, or a house full of children.

The intimation of 'racism' is unbecoming. It certainly is the first accusation that is always made. Nevertheless, it is disingenuous.
    Last edited by paolo59; 07-16-2014 at 03:20 PM.
    paolo59

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Clearly it's rap music and Dorito's that are the main cause of crime, well that and the lack of either money or decent drugs.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Crime knows no 'color.' You are a bright fellow, you look up the statistics on crime and perpetrators. It's not the 'color,' it's the 'risk factors' that are at play due to life's circumstances. Poverty is one of the leading factors relating to crime. It is not the only one, certainly. But it is one of the leading ones. As to traditional or non-traditional. I believe the risk factors increase with regard to 'single parent' homes. It is not an easy thing to raise a child, or a house full of children.
    One thing about the single parent homes statistic that always bothers me is that I don't believe the cause is usually looked at. Poverty increases the chances of certain things, but single parent families are more likely to be poor households, so is the single parent family bias to statistics simply the poverty bias shown through another layer.

I'll make some numbers up:

Poor households 50% more likely to commit crime.
    One parent households 50% chance to be poor
    One parent housholds 25% more likely to commit crime.

If those numbers were true, then the increase in crime from the one parent families would perfectly match what would be expected simply from them being poor. I made the numbers up, but they illustrate my point. You can look at the statistics for a group and they don't necessarily mean anything at all.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    One thing about the single parent homes statistic that always bothers me is that I don't believe the cause is usually looked at. Poverty increases the chances of certain things, but single parent families are more likely to be poor households, so is the single parent family bias to statistics simply the poverty bias shown through another layer.

I'll make some numbers up:

Poor households 50% more likely to commit crime.
    One parent households 50% chance to be poor
    One parent housholds 25% more likely to commit crime.

If those numbers were true, then the increase in crime from the one parent families would perfectly match what would be expected simply from them being poor. I made the numbers up, but they illustrate my point. You can look at the statistics for a group and they don't necessarily mean anything at all.
    In the United States the absolute leading indicator of whether a child will grow up marginalized, more likely than not in poverty, with a world of opportunity denied them is this factor; a young, ill-prepared, uneducated, single mother. This is the leading indicator. The color of the young woman doesn't matter in the least. It has absolutely nothing to do with those risk factors. There are always exceptions to these social/economic tendencies. But the sad truth is those exceptions are, not rare, but not the norm.
    paolo59

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In the United States the absolute leading indicator of whether a child will grow up marginalized, more likely than not in poverty, with a world of opportunity denied them is this factor; a young, ill-prepared, uneducated, single mother. This is the leading indicator. The color of the young woman doesn't matter in the least. It has absolutely nothing to do with those risk factors. There are always exceptions to these social/economic tendencies. But the sad truth is those exceptions are, not rare, but not the norm.
    I don't dispute that the numbers say that. My point is that it is impossible to separate out how much of it is due to the single parenthood and how much of it is due to the poverty as they are intricately linked.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And they never think about the drunk dad, the violent dad, the cheating dad, the gangster dad, the cheating in and out dad. Just the census dad!
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 07-16-2014 at 04:20 PM.

I don't dispute that the numbers say that. My point is that it is impossible to separate out how much of it is due to the single parenthood and how much of it is due to the poverty as they are intricately linked.
    Ah, I see your point! I suppose that if the single mother had 35 million dollars in the bank, it could make a 'singular' difference in her circumstances. Ha! Or simply educated, better prepared, and gainfully employed.
    paolo59

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My mother raised 3 of us as a single mother and from the time I was 5 up to the age of 12 we were dirt poor and were on welfare and it absolutely sucked. Yet somehow myself as well as my sister and brother avoided prison, falling into the drug culture, etc etc. I think a lot of the issues of todays youths and the crime are related to the entertainment surrounding them. From rap music which glorifies the drug culture and the thug lifestyle, to movies and popular sports figures who these kids see as icons and want to be like them.

I honestly don't think it has jack $hit to do with being from a single parent home or being flat ass broke.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    My mother raised 3 of us as a single mother and from the time I was 5 up to the age of 12 we were dirt poor and were on welfare and it absolutely sucked. Yet somehow myself as well as my sister and brother avoided prison, falling into the drug culture, etc etc. I think a lot of the issues of todays youths and the crime are related to the entertainment surrounding them. From rap music which glorifies the drug culture and the thug lifestyle, to movies and popular sports figures who these kids see as icons and want to be like them.

I honestly don't think it has jack $hit to do with being from a single parent home or being flat ass broke.
    Your correct as usual but it is a hell of a lot easier to look at a persons exterior and tell them why they are the way they are!

Brother, that was a different time and place. There is certainly a whole lot of crap today that we were never exposed to as kids! It sounds to me like you had one exceptional mother!
    paolo59

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You my friend, are a violent criminal. Know how I know? Because absentee fathers are the cause of violent crimes. I saw it on the tv, so I know it is true.

Signed,

Your friendly dolt.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Because blacks have the highest per capita crime rate in the US and why did I cite it? because this is what the thread is about the reporter citing the reason why the black community has it's problems.

Let me expand...a woman having one child out of wedlock is not trash-accidents happen .. however a women having a litter of kids with many baby daddies is trash, black, hispanic or white
    Yes, blacks and hispanics have a greater rate of crime per capita and it does lead back to one parent families.
    I'm guessing he was talking dirty in the female section.

Crime knows no 'color.' You are a bright fellow,
    Oh cool, we're being condescending.

you look up the statistics on crime and perpetrators. It's not the 'color,' it's the 'risk factors' that are at play due to life's circumstances. Poverty is one of the leading factors relating to crime. It is not the only one, certainly. But it is one of the leading ones. As to traditional or non-traditional. I believe the risk factors increase with regard to 'single parent' homes. It is not an easy thing to raise a child, or a house full of children.

The intimation of 'racism' is unbecoming. It certainly is the first accusation that is always made. Nevertheless, it is disingenuous.
    Show me where I called you racist. I am sure I didn't.

I was pretty straight forward with my questions.

If all you can do is place blame on minorities for societies issues based on statistics (which we all know are always spot on without design flaw) and you can't intelligently discuss institutionalized racism while pointing the finger....

You might be racist.... or ignorant.
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 07-16-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Btw..... can someone actually cite a source for these statistics.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not really -- you could determine the relative effect sizes of both with an appropriately constructed regression model provided you had a decent sample size. I'm too lazy (and not interested enough) to scour sociological abstracts, but I would be quite surprised if this exact analysis hasn't already been done multiple times.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    He suggested that the "cause" of the problem is young black men growing up without fathers. That's his opinion. Far as I know, there is no scientific evidence to support this claim.
    It doesnt take a scientific genius with a fact sheet study to realize that that is exactly what the problem is. So no its not opinion. And the more and more people keep denying it and refusing to acknowledge the issue the longer and longer its gonna go on and never get better.
    A real father takes an active role in his childs life, steering him in the right direction. And a child in return notices and respects the man and father that his father is and wants to be like him. Its kinda hard to do that when the father is out the door the moment the pregnancy test comes back positive.
    A real father is a real man. Unlike these immature wannabe thugs, and the cycle continues and aint nobody gonna fix it cause aint nobody wanna acknowledge it and talk about it
    Last edited by darscogre; 07-16-2014 at 09:31 PM.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by darscogre View Post
    It doesnt take a scientific genius with a fact sheet study to realize that that is exactly what the problem is. So no its not opinion. And the more and more people keep denying it and refusing to acknowledge the issue the longer and longer its gonna go on and never get better.
    A real father takes an active role in his childs life, steering him in the right direction. And a child in return notices and respects the man and father that his father is and wants to be like him. Its kinda hard to do that when the father is out the door the moment the pregnancy test comes back positive.
    A real father is a real man. Unlike these immature wannabe thugs, and the cycle continues and aint nobody gonna fix it cause aint nobody wanna acknowledge it and talk about it

Originally Posted by darscogre View Post
    On a scale of 1 to 10, you're a f*cking idiot.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On a scale of 1 to 10, you're a f*cking idiot.
    Is that below professional dolt?

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Is that below professional dolt?
    I think beyond is more appropriate.

..... I just....

I dunno.... dafuq

I'm guessing he was talking dirty in the female section.

Oh cool, we're being condescending.

Show me where I called you racist. I am sure I didn't.

I was pretty straight forward with my questions.

If all you can do is place blame on minorities for societies issues based on statistics (which we all know are always spot on without design flaw) and you can't intelligently discuss institutionalized racism while pointing the finger....

You might be racist.... or ignorant.
    Good God! "Institutionalized racism?" You are one piece of work. Quality rises, despite the obstacle. People with values, deep held belief, put up with all manner of ($*%! They persevere, they excel, despite the deck of cards dealt against them! They may well end up being of much more worth, spiritually; heart, soul, mind, and freakin' body, than anyone within a 500 mile radius. They stand! You are pathetic brother. Pathetic! One, more interested in appearing to be intelligent. I don't give a freakin' (%*^ what you think of me. PRICK comes to mind!

Stats aren't mine. I have no invested interest in failing demographics. They are failing. Despite 5 decades of 'intervention.' God, I wish money would make a difference. It won't, it never has, it never will. Your intellect is wasted on your pride. Nobody is ever right all of the time. You have a glaring lack, historically. You deny what literally moved mountains and shaped continents.
    paolo59

Good God! "Institutionalized racism?" You are one piece of work. Quality rises, despite the obstacle. People with values, deep held belief, put up with all manner of ($*%! They persevere, they excel, despite the deck of cards dealt against them! They may well end up being of much more worth, spiritually; heart, soul, mind, and freakin' body, than anyone within a 500 mile radius. They stand! You are pathetic brother. Pathetic! One, more interested in appearing to be intelligent. I don't give a freakin' (%*^ what you think of me. PRICK comes to mind!

Stats aren't mine. I have no invested interest in failing demographics. They are failing. Despite 5 decades of 'intervention.' God, I wish money would make a difference. It won't, it never has, it never will. Your intellect is wasted on your pride. Nobody is ever right all of the time. You have a glaring lack, historically. You deny what literally moved mountains and shaped continents.
    It's amusing when you're drunk and attempting to wax poetic.

...and you accuse me of "attempting to appear intelligent".

The stats may not be yours... but you'll sure as f*ck use them to validate your bigotry.... even if you don't understand them (or know where the information came from).

Stay classy.... "brother".... and rest assured, I won't lose a wink of sleep over how you feel about me.
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 07-16-2014 at 10:34 PM.