Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000) KaylaElizabeth is just really nice. (+1000)
    My boyfriend actually found it hot that my boobs are getting harder, he says they are nicer.
    Competing this August with the NPC.

Current Lifts on this cut.. BW approx 125
    Squat: 215lbx1
    Bench: 125lbx1
    DeadLift:215lbx1

I like food. I like coffee.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    at least he communicated with you about how he feels about your body.

what to do next-thats for you all to work out-goodluck
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have recently gone through this with my boyfriend. It hurt a lot at first because it seemed like he wasn't supportive of my goals. Then I realized he just doesn't understand what my goals are. Also keep in mind my boyfriend's idea of "working out" is going to the gym and sitting in the sauna. He's pretty clueless when it comes to nutrition and he eats lots of sweets and drinks lots of beer. He says I look perfect now. I know I have lost some of my boobs but he fears I will lose my butt (he is a butt guy which is prolly why he is dating me lol). I assured him that I am still going to look feminine and the booty will stay there from all the squats I have been doing-- just the composition may change. I work my ass off at the gym to KEEP my curves because I don't want to look like the skeletal runway model that most women aspire to look like.

If your boyfriend does end up breaking up with you because of what you look like then you are probably better off. Don't let a boyfriend get in the way of your goals. There's tons of other things that are a lot worse that you could be doing other than bodybuilding. I also think there are a lot of guys out there who would be really happy that you lift and appreciate the fact that you take care of yourself.

HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was the first person to post in this thread and now its gone... what the hell?

Wasn't like I was giving poor advice or something....
    It's not about where you are today, but what you're doing right now, to build a better you for tomorrow. - Me

Judge not by the color of my reps but on the content of my posts.

jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nicholina View Post
    He probably has his own boobs to worry about

LMFAO I was somewhat sympathetic with the guy before learning his stats. My guess is he actually feels jealous or threatened by the OP's transformation. She is better off without him!

That said - when you fall in love with someone and they later change dramatically physically or otherwise, it is normal for feelings and attraction to change. Not anyone's fault and it is best to be honest. When I lost too much weight and had literally run my a** off, my husband kindly suggested I may have gone too far. He was right!! He says I look great now and is proud of me, but has also told me that if my arms get as big as his, he would probably not be real turned on by that - can't say I blame him

workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hope for the best
    Last edited by workoutbunny; 07-19-2014 at 08:16 PM.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jbut66 View Post
    LMFAO I was somewhat sympathetic with the guy before learning his stats. My guess is he actually feels jealous or threatened by the OP's transformation. She is better off without him!

That said - when you fall in love with someone and they later change dramatically physically or otherwise, it is normal for feelings and attraction to change. Not anyone's fault and it is best to be honest. When I lost too much weight and had literally run my a** off, my husband kindly suggested I may have gone too far. He was right!! He says I look great now and is proud of me, but has also told me that if my arms get as big as his, he would probably not be real turned on by that - can't say I blame him
    There's a big difference between your SO being concerned about your wellbeing and SO being concerned about being ashamed of you with his friends.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbut66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    There's a big difference between your SO being concerned about your wellbeing and SO being concerned about being ashamed of you with his friends.
    Agreed - the guy in this case sounds like a total tool and as I said - she is better off without him!

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    x2

Telling your SO, "you are obese or underweight and I'm worried about your health because I love you and don't want to lose you" is totally different from telling your SO you want her butt a tad more rounded or his abs more shredded because you consider your SO a trophy of some sort.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutbunny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    :\ I hope for the best For u

Registered User Girlw2browndogs's Avatar
    Girlw2browndogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Girlw2browndogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Girlw2browndogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Girlw2browndogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Girlw2browndogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Girlw2browndogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Girlw2browndogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Girlw2browndogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Girlw2browndogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Girlw2browndogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Girlw2browndogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

He deserves to go

He's weak and using your changes as an excuse. You don't need him, you're better then that. Lift your head up high and let him go.
    Attached Images

callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) callit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by EPolis13 View Post
    This is a problem with HIS perception of how you look. I say get rid of him. He sounds like an a**hole.
    Yes, he does sound like a tool.

He wants her to get implants? Wow.

Registered User PlayingForKeeps's Avatar
    PlayingForKeeps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by delores909 View Post
    I did tell my bf that I always wanted to be a bodybuilder and in the beginning he was OK with it. He was even my spotter when I worked out. He himself was into lifting which is what got me into it. He then stopped lifting and exercising, which changed his body for the worse. I still loved him for him and hoped that someday he would start exercising again, but I never complained about his body. I know it sounds corny, but I loved him no matter what his body looked like.

On the other hand, I felt my body was changing for the better (health-wise), and then he came out and started complaining about it. I was heartbroken and angry.Obviously he didn't feel the same way I felt. Some have posted that at least he was honest and in the end maybe it was good for me that he was. I feel horrible, but I'm going to move on and make myself better. I really don't want to be with a man who does not love me the same way I love him. I'm definitely not going to stay with a man who is embarrassed of me and won't stick up for me. I was at a loss and that is why I posted in the first place.

Thanx to those for support.
    Sometimes, people who are insecure about themselves will try to hinder the progress of the people around them because it makes them feel uncomfortable or inferior. I obviously don't know him, but when I read this it sounds like he let himself go, and watching you put in the effort to change might have made him feel even worse... so he lashed out and tried to get you to halt your progress. I work for a non-profit, and that happens a lot in economically-challenged families when one person is given an opportunity to move out of the situation... it's known as "the sting." Family members panic because they are afraid they are losing the other person and will be left behind, so they lash out and make the person feel bad about the new opportunity to halt their progress and keep them around. They don't *mean* to be malicious... it's a fear response. Inappropriate, and unfair of course... but it doesn't necessarily make them bad people. They are just scared and trying to control a situation outside of their control. I wonder if that's what's happening here.

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by delores909 View Post
    This weekend I was at my BF place and he comes out and tells me that my body is getting too masculine.
    I do lift for mass gains so I admit I'm no dainty petite girl.
    Then he tells me that my chest is starting to look manly because of my pec development.
    I told him I'm going to keep lifting and he then asks me to get implants.
    I told him of my goals along time ago, and it seemed he was OK with it, he said it was even sexy to him.
    I told him I'm not into getting implants and he just sat there and said he didn't know where we should go from here?
    I do admit that I've lost some bun volume and breast volume.
    Has anyone gone through this? Should I do what I want and if he stays he stays and if he goes he goes?
    Thank You
    Stats: 6'2", 239 lbs...

You don't say? If those are legit stats, seems to me he knew what he was getting into from the beginning. There's little you can do but tell him if what you're doing is not to his liking the door is ==>
    Last edited by WillBrink; 07-28-2014 at 06:36 AM.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

delores909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delores909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delores909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delores909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delores909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delores909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delores909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delores909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delores909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delores909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) delores909 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re:

In his mind , he thought women's bodybuilding was about being 10% - 15% body fat with fake boobs.

Citrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by leelameema View Post
    Your BF is 6 ft and weighs 300 lbs that MOFO has nerve .
    my thoughts exactly...he's obese CLASS III he has NO right to be on you about the way you look, OP. Anyway, if you lose him I don't think it would really be a loss.

bkrugbyprop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Seems like you need to sit down and have a serious conversation about this. You're going in a certain direction, and he has to be cool with that. If that is something that's going to impair your relationship, then that might need to be changed. If he truly wants to be with you, he will find a way to come to grips with what is going on and will work with you.

krisflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) krisflores is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If he's saying that he doesn't know where yall 'should go from here' just because he's not happy with the way your body is changing, let him leave. Looks don't last forever any way. Sounds like an a**. Not worth your time.

HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10) HughJassle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "It's MY LIFE. I do what I WANT WITH IT"

IF he interferes with your goals, lose him.

well actually, what do you value more?

Your goals, or him?
    Cheat Curl - A lot
    Leg Press - A lot
    Squat - 225
    Bench - 205
    DL - 300

Training Age: Currently in the Uterus
    Lost 30 pounds, then BMI calc told me I was still obese, and ever since put on 10-15 Ibs

OceanFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OceanFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OceanFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OceanFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OceanFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OceanFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OceanFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OceanFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OceanFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OceanFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OceanFire has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I agree that he sounds like a dick and needs to go.

If I was dating someone and they started getting nasty, undermining, unsupportive, etc. of my goals, they'd be GONE. This would be the case no matter what goals it was...if it was fitness, or school, or my goals to work for humanitarian causes in other countries, or my goals to become a successful writer, etc.

It's really not a matter of "what's more important, your goals or him." That makes it sound like it's a case where he is not a source of negativity, i.e. "he's in the hospital for a month, do I change my schedule to visit him or do I work out in my free time as usual" etc. But in this case, he is ANTAGONISTIC to your goals. Why would someone who is antagonistic toward your goals be someone you should prioritize? I'm not sure how clear I'm being, but I hope it makes sense.

In my opinion, relationships should only be between people who are going to be happy for each other's success, and support each other's goals. If one person cannot support the other person's goals (obviously only including positive stuff, not your goal to rob a bank or goal to become a crack addict or something), or if someone is insecure enough to try to bring down the other person's success, then it is a sign that the person being negative is NOT emotionally healthy enough to be in an intimate partnership at all.

I agree with those who say "I hope for what's best," but in this case I think the OP is best without him.