Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

why do women always stomp around the house?

they could be 95 pounds and sound like they're pushing 350 pounds and trying to drive nails into the floor with their fukin feet as they walk, whether they're on tile or carpet. anyone else ever notice this? i've talked to a couple men about this IRL and they've noticed the same thing. i have a lot of experience with this myself growing up with 3 men and 2 women in the house. us men always walked stealthy (yet casually) and you'd hardly ever hear one of us entering room meanwhile you'd always hear my sister or mom. seen it with female visitors, at other houses, etc. it's worse when they're in their own home or an environment they are comfortable in tho. is this just women being their typical dumb and obnoxious selves trying to assert dominance in some weird way or something else?
    ~socal 4 life~
    *Twist body hair into knots crew*
    *Sniff hard as fuk when walking past a hot woman crew*
    *Contemplate suicide on a daily basis cuz I'm not gonna make it crew*

andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewzw11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bimp
    ~socal 4 life~

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not only do they stomp around but they slam-bang chit around like they dont care about anyone sleeping

brb slamming doors
    brb slamming kitchen cabinet doors
    brb dropping and slamming chit on the bathroom counter
    brb making excessive noise for no reason
    brb just being loud like theyre in a bad mood all the time
    brb stomping and walking around loudly
    brb making loud clanking sounds with the dishes in the sink
    brb slamming open and closing their makeup compact case over and over again *clack, clack clack*
    Last edited by Impregnator; 07-13-2014 at 07:11 PM.
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ------------------------------------------------
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ

Originally Posted by Impregnator View Post
    not only do they stomp around but they slam-bang chit around like they dont care about anyone sleeping

brb slamming doors
    chit completely forgot to mention that. all that is true as fuk
    ~socal 4 life~

ilovedem is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilovedem is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilovedem is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilovedem is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilovedem is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilovedem is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilovedem is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilovedem is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilovedem is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilovedem is on a distinguished road. (+10) ilovedem is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol i thought i was the only one

this is weird

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by andrewzw11 View Post
    they could be 95 pounds and sound like they're pushing 350 pounds and trying to drive nails into the floor with their fukin feet as they walk, whether they're on tile or carpet. anyone else ever notice this? i've talked to a couple men about this IRL and they've noticed the same thing. i have a lot of experience with this myself growing up with 3 men and 2 women in the house. us men always walked stealthy (yet casually) and you'd hardly ever hear one of us entering room meanwhile you'd always hear my sister or mom. seen it with female visitors, at other houses, etc. it's worse when they're in their own home or an environment they are comfortable in tho. is this just women being their typical dumb and obnoxious selves trying to assert dominance in some weird way or something else?
    *Foot fetish crew*

then you should know it's because they wear high heels many times and they develop a certain walk.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Attention seeking. If they're cleaning or cooking they will also go out of their way to make noise if you are chilling. Your mom did the same thing I'm sure.

It's interesting to think that most men, including myself, will try to be quieter and have consideration for others. I don't think it's lack of empathy, but women just seem to be more bitter in general.

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ilovedem View Post
    Lol i thought i was the only one

this is weird
    lol same, I have def noticed this too
    πŸ’ͺ🏻Team ManletπŸ’ͺ🏻
    --β™₯β™₯--β™₯β™₯--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--β™₯β™₯--β™₯β™₯--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bishes love attention, positive or negative, it's all attention!

Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    *Foot fetish crew*

then you should know it's because they wear high heels many times and they develop a certain walk.
    eh not really. a lot of women don't wear high heels as often as you think (at least from what i've seen) or at all really. generally just for special occasions unless they're a stripper or something.

think it's more likely what luc1fer said.
    ~socal 4 life~

Bwalin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwalin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwalin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwalin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwalin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwalin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwalin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwalin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwalin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwalin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwalin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know a girl that walks really loudly and emphasizes her good posture. she's real stuck up so its no surprise

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dem broads got no co-ordination from not playing sport in their youth and heel strike like a mother f*cker.
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

Slugrunner79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugrunner79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugrunner79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugrunner79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugrunner79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugrunner79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugrunner79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugrunner79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugrunner79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugrunner79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugrunner79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Aware
    *Texas Longhorn crew*
    *Deathsquad crew*
    *The Church of What's Happenin' crew*

Big dicks in your ass is bad for your health!!!

clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) clemobrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i mean when im sleeping and my room is above the kitchen my mom could show so me decency.

But instead everything she does she has to make maximum noise...brb chopping onions, you think theres a fukin apache helicopter about to take off..then with no regard to me sleeping she gets on the phone with one of her friends and the loud gossipping begins.

vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    for real. brb walking quietly at night up and down the stairs...
    brb they come stomping like chit people are sleeping bish
    Miami Hurricanes
    ***Georgia Crew***
    Swedish/Cuban Crew.....only member
    Hair of the Gods Crew

I found that if you have a goal, you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya, it feels phenomenal.

WHEYsted is a name known to all. (+5000) WHEYsted is a name known to all. (+5000) WHEYsted is a name known to all. (+5000) WHEYsted is a name known to all. (+5000) WHEYsted is a name known to all. (+5000) WHEYsted is a name known to all. (+5000) WHEYsted is a name known to all. (+5000) WHEYsted is a name known to all. (+5000) WHEYsted is a name known to all. (+5000) WHEYsted is a name known to all. (+5000) WHEYsted is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is news. I'm generally the quiet one even when I'm cooking. loud noises piss me off to no end
    Short and sweet--take with a grain of salt.

http://instagram.com/nganigans
    http://twitter.com/ngankton

Originally Posted by WHEYsted View Post
    this is news. I'm generally the quiet one even when I'm cooking. loud noises piss me off to no end
    please refrain from posting in my thread, thanks
    ~socal 4 life~

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmfao op has a point.

I walk like a fukkin ghost in the house, my dad even gets pissed off at me because I walk so stealthily and ''sneak up on him''.

brb mom and sister and or females walk around the house and it's like T-rex is approaching.
    Sig line can't be a novel

5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5htp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They're inconsiderate attention-seeking kunts.

Also, silent stealth-walking master race crew checking in.
    I break into old ladies' homes, steal biscuits from their tins and replace them with sewing materials for maximum grandkid confusion.

NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by andrewzw11 View Post

brb slamming doors
    These are spot on. OP is a wizard.
    **30 tabs open and can't tell which one the sound is coming from crew**
    **Fake Handicap Parking Sticker Crew**
    **Sleeps Naked Crew**

jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jjcooney has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yep and if you bring it up they will do it more because how dare you notice one of their flaws

creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creativewriting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my sister stomps when she's mad and she's mad all the time...

Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nathan17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bullchit

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've noticed most women have very little spatial awareness.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

BeauJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeauJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeauJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeauJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeauJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeauJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeauJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeauJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeauJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeauJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeauJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've always joked mine wears cement flip flops.

I seriously though she was doing it on purpose when I worked offshifts often and she would not be happy that I was sleeping, so she would just stomp and bang around. After listening to her 90 lb. mom do the same thing in our house, I think they just slam their heels in the floor without knowing.

I feel better I'm not alone, though.
    Braves-Gators-Falcons-GT

* Anti ******** crew *
    * Tired of NBA threads crew *
    * Anti "guaranteed win" crew *
    * AreolaBorealis fan crew *

pool is home to a bandaid TriggerWarning's Avatar
    TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000) TriggerWarning is a name known to all. (+5000)

brb slamming doors
    this is why kitchens in old houses 1800'-1900 had a door leading to the kitchen.. who invented this open concept bs? if i wanted to hear and see what was going on in the kitchen i would walk into it

Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Finch000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No joke it's for the attention. They subconsciously want you to ask them about it, or they notice something they want you to fix/take care of without telling you about it.

The absolute most annoying is when they stomp around all day etc...slam chit around and it turns out it's because you didn't put something away or do some easy trivial task you forgot about that they asked you to do. They get into a rage the entire day when they could have spent 2 seconds doing it themselves but nooo they just make it a huge phucking deal and try force you to do it.
    *Live slow, Die whenever Crew*
    *New England Patriots Crew*
    *Edmonton Oilers Crew*

ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsNerfOrNothin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you heard them walk up a flight of stairs inside a house at 11pm? ****en bishes. Trying to sneak a smash in and they're stomping to my room wtf

Swishaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swishaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swishaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swishaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swishaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swishaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swishaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swishaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swishaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swishaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swishaa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was thinking about this last week. especially cuz i work 2nd shift and i hear them slamming around, stomping up and down the stairs, slamming the washer and dryer machine, slamming doors, etc. i never make noise, i take my time i casually shutting doors, walking up and down stairs slowly, im like a old person.