Registered User dallas21cowboyz's Avatar
    dallas21cowboyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why am I not feeling sore anymore?

I am fairly new to this so I need some advice. I mainly focus on chest, triceps and biceps two days out of the week and the exercises I am doing aren't making me sore anymore. Am I doing something wrong? Also I run 3 miles everyday is this wasting all the protein I've been eating? Confused. Thanks.

hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Smile

Your body gets used to the training eventually, so you may not feel sore. Soreness isn't always an indicator of a good workout though, so I wouldn't worry to much. If you want soreness to return try switching up your exercises. Different exercises normally make the muscles ache again.

Also why do you only train chest and arms lol, your gonna look like a douche if you just train them, and ignore your legs, back and shoulders.

Registered User dallas21cowboyz's Avatar
    dallas21cowboyz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hanger1989 View Post
    Your body gets used to the training eventually, so you may not feel sore. Soreness isn't always an indicator of a good workout though, so I wouldn't worry to much. If you want soreness to return try switching up your exercises. Different exercises normally make the muscles ache again.

Also why do you only train chest and arms lol, your gonna look like a douche if you just train them, and ignore your legs, back and shoulders.
    Lol! Nah man I work everything else too just not as much as I work chest, triceps and biceps. What about the cardio? Does that hurt muscle gain and waste the protein intake?

hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hanger1989 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by dallas21cowboyz View Post
    Lol! Nah man I work everything else too just not as much as I work chest, triceps and biceps. What about the cardio? Does that hurt muscle gain and waste the protein intake?
    It can do, depends how skinny you are and how fast your metabolism is. If your a hard gainer I wouldn't bother, but if your just like everyone else then abit of cardio is fine, like 20 mins here or there. Don't be doing any extreme cardio sessions though, or you'll end up built like a marathon runner.

sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fairly new to training or posting on this forum? If you have been training for a while on the same regimen, changing up exercises or adding in a couple extra sets or maybe drop sets / supersets can bring back the pain. Depending on changes in diet and/or supplementation you may be recovering faster than before. As for the running, 20+ miles a week is a bit much if you are trying to bulk up but not necessarily crazy if you are in it for the fitness and not too concerned with adding mass.
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Better than the day before.