Thread: BCAA Ratio

dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

BCAA Ratio

Looking to get a BCAA powder to take intra workout increase endurance throughout. I've seen 8:1:1, 4:1:1, and 2:1:1. I know that the first number relates to leucine, and that's about it. Looking to get information on effects of the ratios. I've also noticed xtend seems to be the most popular BCAA powder. Also, any recommendations on the BCAA?

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What is your training like to need an increase in endurance? Stick with a 2:1:1 or 4:1:1. Anything past that you may as well buy bulk leucine in my opinion.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I do 90 minutes of lifting. And, by 45-50 minutes my muscles start to fatigue.

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    What is your training like to need an increase in endurance? Stick with a 2:1:1 or 4:1:1. Anything past that you may as well buy bulk leucine in my opinion.

raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raiders4life84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Look at the amount of Leucine in it (why some try to go for higher ratios). Shoot for 3-5g of Leucine pre to stimulate MPS. For during workout something that contains EAAs is more beneficial than BCAAs.
    PES Representative

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dmahlman1 View Post
    I do 90 minutes of lifting. And, by 45-50 minutes my muscles start to fatigue.
    BCAAs aren't going to help you in this situation in my opinion. You'd be better off examining your diet and making sure you're consuming an adequate amount of carbohydrates.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Originally Posted by raiders4life84 View Post
    Look at the amount of Leucine in it (why some try to go for higher ratios). Shoot for 3-5g of Leucine pre to stimulate MPS. For during workout something that contains EAAs is more beneficial than BCAAs.
    Any recommendations?

BCAAs aren't going to help you in this situation in my opinion. You'd be better off examining your diet and making sure you're consuming an adequate amount of carbohydrates.
    Well I work out at 5 AM, fasted obviously.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    2:1:1 is the ratio that the studies use. Anything higher is guesswork

Originally Posted by dmahlman1 View Post
    Well I work out at 5 AM, fasted obviously.
    Take them prework out if you feel it's needed. Maybe add in some sugar if you feel it's necessary. Scivation also released an endurance version of Xtend that may be worth your time to check out.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I personally would stick with the 4-1-1 or 2-1-1 ratio.
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

Take them prework out if you feel it's needed. Maybe add in some sugar if you feel it's necessary. Scivation also released an endurance version of Xtend that may be worth your time to check out.
    That sounds like something I was looking for. Thanks.